Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 1190. (Read 6590565 times)

donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
The problem with mininghub is that they support several stratum versions but don't say which stratum is supported and at which port. I still cannot make 12020 work (even with genoil), but port 17020 works for me:

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool europe.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:17020 -ewal Redhex.rig1 -epsw x -allcoins 1 -esm 2
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
I tryed this EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool europe.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:12020 -eworker g____o.ether -epsw x -allcoins -1 -allpools 1 -dpool "http://siamining.com:9980/miner/header?address=508a18d18+++++++++++++++++++++b372f&worker=h__e7" -dcoin sc -dcri 27
And get an Error - ETH: Job timeout, disconnect, retry in 20 sec...
I take 12020 port at FAQ page
maybe I should use stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:17020??

I cannot make this port work, it does not send any data at all.
It's a good idea to ask if this port works on miningpoolhub thread on forum. Or send me working config for any other miner so I can check how this port works.

ethminer.exe -G -S europe.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:12020 -O gxxxo.ether

This works

Hmm, it does not work for me:

Code:
e:\Ethereum\genoil>ethminer-0.9.41-genoil-1.0.7-optiminer-2.exe -G -S europe
.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:12020 -O gxxxo.ether
Genoil's ethminer 0.9.41-genoil-1.0.7
=====================================================================
Forked from github.com/ethereum/cpp-ethereum
CUDA kernel ported from Tim Hughes' OpenCL kernel
With contributions from RoBiK, tpruvot and sp_

Please consider a donation to:
ETH: 0xeb9310b185455f863f526dab3d245809f6854b4d

Found suitable OpenCL device [Fiji] with 4294967296 bytes of GPU memory
  i  00:12:24|main  Connecting to stratum server europe.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub
.com:12020
  i  00:12:24|  Connected to stratum server europe.ethash-hub.miningpoo
lhub.com : 12020
  i  00:12:24|  Starting farm
  i  00:12:24|  Subscribed to stratum server
  i  00:12:25|  Disconnecting
  i  00:12:25|  Stopping farm

e:\Ethereum\genoil>

C:\Users\Aдминиcтpaтop\Downloads\ethminer-0.9.41-genoil-1.1.2-pre\ethminer-0.9.41-genoil-1.1.2>ethminer.exe -G -S europe.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:12020 -O gribgo.ether
Genoil's ethminer 0.9.41-genoil-1.1.2
With contributions from nerdralph, RoBiK, tpruvot and sp_

Found suitable OpenCL device [Hawaii ] with 8589934592 bytes of GPU memory
  i  00:26:22|main  Connecting to stratum server europe.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:12020
  i  00:26:22|stratum  Connected to stratum server europe.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com : 12020
  i  00:26:22|stratum  Starting farm
  i  00:26:22|stratum  Subscribed to stratum server
  i  00:26:22|stratum  Authorized worker gribgo.ether
  i  00:26:23|stratum  Received new job #8241
  i  00:26:23|openclminer0  set work; seed: #db6f694e, target: #000000064ff9d57d
  i  00:26:23|openclminer0  Initialising miner...
Using platform: AMD Accelerated Parallel Processing
Using device: Hawaii(OpenCL 2.0 AMD-APP (2117.9))
  m  00:26:24|main  Mining on PoWhash #90ce823a : 0.00MH/s [A0+0:R0+0:F0]
Printing program log
donator
Miners developer
I tryed this EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool europe.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:12020 -eworker g____o.ether -epsw x -allcoins -1 -allpools 1 -dpool "http://siamining.com:9980/miner/header?address=508a18d18+++++++++++++++++++++b372f&worker=h__e7" -dcoin sc -dcri 27

It's a good idea to ask if this port works on miningpoolhub thread on forum. Or send me working config for any other miner so I can check how this port works.

This works

Hmm, it does not work for me:

Code:
e:\Ethereum\genoil>ethminer-0.9.41-genoil-1.0.7-optiminer-2.exe -G -S europe
.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:12020 -O gxxxo.ether
Genoil's ethminer 0.9.41-genoil-1.0.7
With contributions from RoBiK, tpruvot and sp_

Found suitable OpenCL device [Fiji] with 4294967296 bytes of GPU memory
  i  00:12:24|main  Connecting to stratum server europe.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub
.com:12020
  i  00:12:24|  Connected to stratum server europe.ethash-hub.miningpoo
lhub.com : 12020
  i  00:12:24|  Starting farm
  i  00:12:24|  Subscribed to stratum server
  i  00:12:25|  Disconnecting
  i  00:12:25|  Stopping farm

e:\Ethereum\genoil>
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
While all the usual ETH pools now offer ETC.... cant help noticing that ethpool and ethermine, is not doing ETC.

What is the most stable ETC pool, with payments so far?

You might want to check:

https://etc.suprnova.cc

Smiley

LOL.... thanks ocminer.... but first you got to unlock my account  Grin

Searching high and low for the email to unlock the account... but I never received it.

Whats your username or email on the pool ? Drop me a msg Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
While all the usual ETH pools now offer ETC.... cant help noticing that ethpool and ethermine, is not doing ETC.

You might want to check:

Smiley

LOL.... thanks ocminer.... but first you got to unlock my account  Grin

Searching high and low for the email to unlock the account... but I never received it.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

You might want to check:

Smiley

This works
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----

donator
Miners developer

Hi mates, can I mine ETH and ETC at the same time with this miner? Thanks

Nope.

There is pool called miningpoolhub (https://miningpoolhub.com)
And there is an option to mine ETH or ETC depending of whats profitable at the moment!

THE POOL AUTOSWITCHES ETH AND ETC--

Nice to know, but ETH and ETC (and any other Dagger-Hashimoto coins) cannot be dual mined.  The DAG files differ in size and character.  The dual miner mines a memory intensive algo, and a compute intensive algo, and splits the load on the GPU so that it can be efficiently done.  Merge-mining and autoswitching are done poolside.  Merge-mining is not possible for Dagger-Hashimoto coins, because the DAG files differ, as stated above.

I just answered the same question in this thread two days ago.       --scryptr

Pitty is that I have to check for profitability my self and shotdown ETH +SIA Claymore and start ETC+SIA Claymore miner manually
I wanted to point this out! If the pool does it and give you 12020 port for this kind of mining.. so that miner does not have to switch anything..  but it just does not work with Claymore

Why do you think that it does not work? Specify "-allcoins 1" option (or "-allcoins -1") and mine any Dagger-Hashimoto coin, even if pool changes coins all the time.

Hi! Claymore..
Can you please confirm the full string that works for miningpoolhub.com and the Ethash autoswitch 12020 port + SIA (siamining stratum)?
I tryed many different ways and allpools and allcoins, but may be I am little lost there.
Thank you alot

I did not try yet, but it must work. Devfee is not a problem. What's the problem exactly? I cannot find any info about 12020 port on pool help page however.

donator
Miners developer

Nope.

And there is an option to mine ETH or ETC depending of whats profitable at the moment!

Nice to know, but ETH and ETC (and any other Dagger-Hashimoto coins) cannot be dual mined.  The DAG files differ in size and character.  The dual miner mines a memory intensive algo, and a compute intensive algo, and splits the load on the GPU so that it can be efficiently done.  Merge-mining and autoswitching are done poolside.  Merge-mining is not possible for Dagger-Hashimoto coins, because the DAG files differ, as stated above.

Pitty is that I have to check for profitability my self and shotdown ETH +SIA Claymore and start ETC+SIA Claymore miner manually
I wanted to point this out! If the pool does it and give you 12020 port for this kind of mining.. so that miner does not have to switch anything..  but it just does not work with Claymore

Why do you think that it does not work? Specify "-allcoins 1" option (or "-allcoins -1") and mine any Dagger-Hashimoto coin, even if pool changes coins all the time.

Hi! Claymore..
Can you please confirm the full string that works for miningpoolhub.com and the Ethash autoswitch 12020 port + SIA (siamining stratum)?
I tryed many different ways and allpools and allcoins, but may be I am little lost there.
Thank you alot

I did not try yet, but it must work. Devfee is not a problem. What's the problem exactly? I cannot find any info about 12020 port on pool help page however.

Nope.

I wanted to point this out! If the pool does it and give you 12020 port for this kind of mining.. so that miner does not have to switch anything..  but it just does not work with Claymore

Hi! Claymore..
Thank you alot
donator
Miners developer

Nope.

I wanted to point this out! If the pool does it and give you 12020 port for this kind of mining.. so that miner does not have to switch anything..  but it just does not work with Claymore

i guess it doesn't work because of claymore not accepting the dev fee in ETC - maybe he will reconsider when ETC has proven itself a little longer. If it's more profitable I wouldn't see a reason for him not to accept higher profits Wink

100% agree

It will be more profit for sure...
legendary
Activity: 1600
Merit: 1014
i guess it doesn't work because of claymore not accepting the dev fee in ETC - maybe he will reconsider when ETC has proven itself a little longer. If it's more profitable I wouldn't see a reason for him not to accept higher profits Wink

Nope.

legendary
Activity: 1797
Merit: 1028

Nope.

Nope.

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
ETC started good enough for a week  now .. Is there an option by Claymore maybe farm ETC and SIA for example ?

yes it is
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
ETC started good enough for a week  now .. Is there an option by Claymore maybe farm ETC and SIA for example ?
Jump to: