Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 1187. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 100
The problem with mininghub is that they support several stratum versions but don't say which stratum is supported and at which port. I still cannot make 12020 work (even with genoil), but port 17020 works for me:

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool europe.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:17020 -ewal Redhex.rig1 -epsw x -allcoins 1 -esm 2

I'm mining on 12020   Looks like you need the worker specified as well

POOL: us-east.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:12020, WALLET: login.worker, PSW: x, WORKER: login.worker, ESM: 2, ALLPOOLS: 1

I don't have allcoins specified.  When you use 12020 you have to set which coin you want to mine at the hub workers page https://miningpoolhub.com/?page=account&action=hubworkers  Additionally on that page you can set it to auto-mine etc or eth based on profitability.

The 17020 port also mines the most profitable, you just don't have to set it up on the hub workers page.

Your method works for me (at least miner starts mining on mininghubpool) I wonder if it works how smooth as described..
I have to similar rigs (about 30mhs each) and I mine one ETC on nanopool (yes I know ETH is more profitable now but I am lazy now ..) and second I mine on mininghub.. 

I've been switching back and forth between etc and eth with no problems.  Just log in to the hub workers page and choose which coin you want to mine.  Easy, no messing with restarting the miners or changing configs. 

Could you please.. provide the full string as in the .bat file?
What version of Claymore miner you use?
Thank you
peace

I'm using 5.1 beta 2. I don't use a bat file. I use the config files.  What you see above is really all you should need. But here goes

config.txt
-wd 1
-r 0
-allpools 1
-estale 1
-ftime 5
-mport 3333
-tstop -100
-mode 0
-dcoin sc
-etha 0
-ethi 16
-dcri 40

epools.txt
POOL: us-east.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:12020, WALLET: Login.Worker, PSW: 1234, WORKER: Login.Worker, ESM: 2, ALLPOOLS: 1
POOL: us-east1.ethereum.miningpoolhub.com:20535, WALLET: Login.Worker, PSW: 1234, WORKER: Login.Worker, ESM: 2, ALLPOOLS: 1

dpools.txt
POOL: http://siamining.com:9980/miner/header?address=YourAddress&worker=Worker

You might have to set up your workers first here https://miningpoolhub.com/?page=account&action=hubworkers but I can't remember.  You don't have to set them up on each coin's page.  You won't need all the parameters I use and I'm not sure why I have allpools in there twice but whatever.
legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005
Anyone got their hands on rx470?
This card has the same memory bandwidth as 480, smaller TPD and costs less.

Edit: Looks like sp already did some tests 24Mhash per 470@110W
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15799401
Activity: 196
Claymore I have a weird issue since yesterday:

I was running the latest AMD driver build (16.7.3) and when I was starting the miner, only one card was running (two were detected) and after a minute or two I would get a BSOD saying "driver_irql_not_less_or_equal".

Tried to rollback to an older driver version, now the computer is freezing as soon as the miner reaches the "Create GPU buffer for GPU #0" stage.

You must use 15.12 AMD drivers with this miner

cant say it true. i've used 15.12 to latest i still get BSOD with diffrent error msg. had it with 15.12 to
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
The problem with mininghub is that they support several stratum versions but don't say which stratum is supported and at which port. I still cannot make 12020 work (even with genoil), but port 17020 works for me:

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool europe.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:17020 -ewal Redhex.rig1 -epsw x -allcoins 1 -esm 2

POOL: us-east.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:12020, WALLET: login.worker, PSW: x, WORKER: login.worker, ESM: 2, ALLPOOLS: 1

I don't have allcoins specified.  When you use 12020 you have to set which coin you want to mine at the hub workers page https://miningpoolhub.com/?page=account&action=hubworkers  Additionally on that page you can set it to auto-mine etc or eth based on profitability.

The 17020 port also mines the most profitable, you just don't have to set it up on the hub workers page.

Your method works for me (at least miner starts mining on mininghubpool) I wonder if it works how smooth as described..
I have to similar rigs (about 30mhs each) and I mine one ETC on nanopool (yes I know ETH is more profitable now but I am lazy now ..) and second I mine on mininghub.. 

I've been switching back and forth between etc and eth with no problems.  Just log in to the hub workers page and choose which coin you want to mine.  Easy, no messing with restarting the miners or changing configs. 

Could you please.. provide the full string as in the .bat file?
What version of Claymore miner you use?
Thank you
peace
Activity: 176

legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011
Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks
@Claymore

small glitch i notice in the new version.  EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool us1.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal 0xXXXXXXXXXXX.... -eworker Amd8350 -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://decred.eu.nicehash.com:3354 -dwal 1XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX....

that command if given at the prompt only shows 3 out of 4 gpu statistics.  all 4 cards mine properly just no temp stats on one out of 4.. No biggy for me just making you aware.. let me know if you need anything.

Best Regards
d57heinz
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

Activity: 908
Merit: 503

I was running the latest AMD driver build (16.7.3) and when I was starting the miner, only one card was running (two were detected) and after a minute or two I would get a BSOD saying "driver_irql_not_less_or_equal".

Tried to rollback to an older driver version, now the computer is freezing as soon as the miner reaches the "Create GPU buffer for GPU #0" stage.

best uninstaller is this http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html
Activity: 687
Merit: 502
Five cards up and running ETH fine now, on my way to pick up the sixth card. Near 25Mhs @ stock clocks at crazy 87 degrees. I need to work on the cooling a bit before going overclock.
The latest drivers 16.7.3 work fine btw.

edit. The overclock limit on the memory in the 16.7.3 driver is lowered to 2050Mhz
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1004
Yeah, you need to do a clean install, when amending GPU drivers.

On Windows OS, like Windows 7 - uninstall the drivers with AMD utility.

Reboot, go into "C" drive, find the AMD folder and delete it, which will still have copy of old drivers you uninstalled.  

Then install, whatever new AMD drivers you want to use.  
legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3614
what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?

It worked flawlessly until now, I think the minimum is 15.12.

i think the deal is its been extensively tested with 15.12. other versions may work though.

i think for rx 4x0 cards you need a much later version to those cards to fire up.

im at 16.something on win7pro x64 with no problems on r9 390.

YIz
Activity: 686

It worked flawlessly until now, I think the minimum is 15.12.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
I have been trying to get this miner to run with my RX 480s today.
I dont seem to get the batch file to work, i feel stupid because i have been doing this alot during the years.

I want to mine eth at suprnova, could someone help me sort out a batch file ?

If i run the original batch file that comes with the miner it is starting up right away but when i change something in it the miner cant connect to the pool.

Do you have the right proxy version set? suprnova is finicky.
hmm not sure, i tried to use the information available on their site in the help section.
But i am not sure if i get the batch file done right either. This one does not look like they do usally.

Pasta your bat file.
I am at work right now and the rig is shut down back home. I just found some good stuff at ethermine.org/ regarding the batch file. I will try to remake it when i get back home, if i dont get it to work i paste it here.

I have posted the command for Claymore in the header of the pool:

Claymore:   ethdcrminer64 -epool etc-eu.suprnova.cc:3333 -ewal suprnova.1 -epsw x -esm 3 -allpools 1 -allcoins 1

Is it not working for you ?

Don't forget, that many users use config.txt/epools.txt/dpools.txt file set to configure CDM. It's a good idea to provide them with necessary input.
Activity: 298
Merit: 250

YIz
Activity: 686

I dont seem to get the batch file to work, i feel stupid because i have been doing this alot during the years.

If i run the original batch file that comes with the miner it is starting up right away but when i change something in it the miner cant connect to the pool.

hmm not sure, i tried to use the information available on their site in the help section.
But i am not sure if i get the batch file done right either. This one does not look like they do usally.

Pasta your bat file.
I am at work right now and the rig is shut down back home. I just found some good stuff at ethermine.org/ regarding the batch file. I will try to remake it when i get back home, if i dont get it to work i paste it here.

Claymore:   ethdcrminer64 -epool etc-eu.suprnova.cc:3333 -ewal suprnova.1 -epsw x -esm 3 -allpools 1 -allcoins 1

I had totally missed that, even after reading that page like twenty times earlier today Cheesy
I will try it out as soon as i get back home !

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Pasta your bat file.

Pasta your bat file.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Solarcoin.org

Pasta your bat file.

Jump to: