Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 1278. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
@Claymore:

First of all: GREAT work. We can see avr. gains around 10% on our 295x2 cards.

One little thing left - Your miner only gives temp stats for 1 GPU per card only, therefore can't stop if set max. temp is reached on a non-monitored GPU. We played around with all various parameters with no success.

Can you check that? Will provide any help if requested...

Thanks and regards,

Tender

Activity: 283
Merit: 250
Can someone help me set up solo mining with this miner. I am currently on dwarfpool but would like to try solo for a couple of days to see if there is any difference. I have about 338mh but having a hard time finding much info setting up solo.

Also to the post above: I have 4 MSI 380 cards running about 19mh each and 12 Sapphire 380x cards running about 21.5mh each. Not mining Decred just Ethereum currently with claymore's 4.5.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
what should I expect with my r9 280x (how much Decred hashrate without big eth hashrate drop..
And what with: r7 370
and r9 380x
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011
Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks
do you hava a Saphire card?

No, my card is GIGABYTE Radeon R9 380 4gb, but sapphire trixx tool works for it. I see the confirmed changes in GPU-Z.

I have Gigabyte, too and.. it seems under-clocking/working doesn't affect on hashrate (does not work at all) while over -clocking only 50Mhz gives me significally hashrate growth 0.o  Could anyone tell me why?

And when I turining Trixx on AMD overdrive freezed for a while, and after that miner too... And I cannot close it, I was even unable to kill miner's process from tasks manager...

I have a weird effect like that with my R9 270's...

1050/1500.

Putting memory to even 1501 makes my hashrate drop significantly. Likewise, 1000 to 1050 on core clock was my biggest increase. I'm pretty much locked to 1050/1500 for hashrate, and changing it at all has a huge effect, even 1mh on mem clock... As far as things freezing, my drivers were getting screwy earlier. My desptop was doing about .5fps and I eventually got the miner to close. Shortly after, my drivers crashed and reloaded, now no problems since then. Maybe try diff drivers, but if things are generally working now, it may not be worth bothering.

Talking about Gigabyte 380's... Has anyone tried mining on a Gigabyte 380 w/ 2GB memory? I assume if my 270's work with 2GB, the 380 would work too? But I'm not entirely sure...

That has to do with the timings in the card.. do a google of stilts r9 290 mod or hd 7970.  Makes for nice gains on the 7970 that cant seem to hit 20 mhs. Some just dont but some are the timings in the card.> Moving it just slightly from a range of say for example 1250 -1374 is one timing  but moving up slighty to 1375 is the next set of timings.  Not certain of the ranges but its along those lines. 

Best Regards
d57heinz
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Vertcoin stealthy master race.

No, my card is GIGABYTE Radeon R9 380 4gb, but sapphire trixx tool works for it. I see the confirmed changes in GPU-Z.

I have Gigabyte, too and.. it seems under-clocking/working doesn't affect on hashrate (does not work at all) while over -clocking only 50Mhz gives me significally hashrate growth 0.o  Could anyone tell me why?

And when I turining Trixx on AMD overdrive freezed for a while, and after that miner too... And I cannot close it, I was even unable to kill miner's process from tasks manager...

I have a weird effect like that with my R9 270's...

1050/1500.

Putting memory to even 1501 makes my hashrate drop significantly. Likewise, 1000 to 1050 on core clock was my biggest increase. I'm pretty much locked to 1050/1500 for hashrate, and changing it at all has a huge effect, even 1mh on mem clock... As far as things freezing, my drivers were getting screwy earlier. My desptop was doing about .5fps and I eventually got the miner to close. Shortly after, my drivers crashed and reloaded, now no problems since then. Maybe try diff drivers, but if things are generally working now, it may not be worth bothering.

Talking about Gigabyte 380's... Has anyone tried mining on a Gigabyte 380 w/ 2GB memory? I assume if my 270's work with 2GB, the 380 would work too? But I'm not entirely sure...
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

I have Gigabyte, too and.. it seems under-clocking/working doesn't affect on hashrate (does not work at all) while over -clocking only 50Mhz gives me significally hashrate growth 0.o  Could anyone tell me why?

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
It's written : add "-allpools 1"

ok. i took the line from the reame fil and there is no -allpools 1
1st page of this thread, there's an example for coinotron, and allpools is specified

ok thx. didnt look there
my bad all the way.. i think i'm blind looked once more and there it was in the readme

1st page of this thread, there's an example for coinotron, and allpools is specified

ok thx. didnt look there
Activity: 185

Activity: 185
whats wrong with
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool coinotron.com:3344 -ewal Redhex.rig1 -esm 2 -epsw x

i tried my own:
EthDcrMiner64.exe -esm 2 -mode 1 -epool coinotron.com:3344 -ewal mattias197711.gpu -epsw x

both says: what i'm i missing

EthDcrMiner64.exe -esm 2 -epool coinotron.com:3344 -ewal Redhex.rig1 -esm 2 -epsw x

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
║     Claymore's Dual Ethereum + Decred AMD GPU Miner  v4.5      ║
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

This pool (coinotron.com) does not support Ethereum addresses as login (or requi
res worker name in "Login.Worker" format) and cannot be used for devfee mining,
therefore it is not supported.
However, you can mine on this pool if you specify "-allpools 1" option, default
pools (different from this pool) will be used for devfee.
Please read "Readme" file for details.This pool (coinotron.com) does not support
 Ethereum addresses as login (or requires worker name in "Login.Worker" format)
and cannot be used for devfee mining, therefore it is not supported.
However, you can mine on this pool if you specify "-allpools 1" option, default
pools (different from this pool) will be used for devfee.
Please read "Readme" file for details.Pool coinotron.com removed from the list
ETH: 4 pools are specified
Main Ethereum pool is eth-eu.dwarfpool.com:8008
DCR: 0 pool is specified
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
How is AMD Nano graphics card for mining Ethereum

how much can i expect per month?

would love to know the answers of these questions too.
I might have enough money before halving and may try to mine altcoins later as i tend to focus treat earnings coins as my career. Smiley
Need help Pls. Very basic but I can find the answer. Getting to Beginner stage would be a improvement.

Where Do I put in all the configurations (DCI,ETHI,GPU MAX SETTINGS ETC ETC)?

Is it in the Start.bat and if so what is the Config.txt for and if in the config.txt per the readme what is the Start.bat.  There are still 2 other files D.... but I think those are backups.

Super.cc how do you input the Ether pool I don't see stratum (Example is appreciated thx)

All help is appreciated.

Thank You

Honestly, I just left everything and put my pool info into "start.bat" by right-clicking, then "edit". Then put that info in, run start.bat, and you're up and running. It automatically uses 100% of my GPU's, and just hashes away.

I said it a bit ago, but just copy my config below into your "start.bat" file, and sub in your own info. You should be up and running just fine. I'm almost 100% sure you could tune things further with settings in config, but this software is pretty good at getting things going on its own, fairly well. Below is my info. Put it in your config, and just run it real quick to show it's mining. Then, just sub your own info in and it should work. For simplicity, consider using the pools I've already used in my config below, but your mileage may vary.

----------------

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool us1.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal 0x70c06E09AE5A2b8ECa5863C68b725adadCefF5cb -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://dcr.suprnova.cc:2252 -dwal BitJunkie556.worker1 -dpsw x
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
Need help Pls. Very basic but I can find the answer. Getting to Beginner stage would be a improvement.

Where Do I put in all the configurations (DCI,ETHI,GPU MAX SETTINGS ETC ETC)?

Is it in the Start.bat and if so what is the Config.txt for and if in the config.txt per the readme what is the Start.bat.  There are still 2 other files D.... but I think those are backups.

Super.cc how do you input the Ether pool I don't see stratum (Example is appreciated thx)

All help is appreciated.

Thank You

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128696&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC-_-pla-_-Motherboards+-+AMD-_-N82E16813128696&gclid=CjwKEAjwp-S6BRDj4Z7z2IWUhG8SJAAbqbF3Uwd0Oey5Vp8EFUfYhxtewQgGkHEKrOFKAqU9Pf_CyRoCnQbw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Yeah, I believe this was the one. I figured I couldn't go wrong with this, some cheap ram and maybe a used cpu or something... Just seemed most cost-effective. I know that ASrock BTC board is good, but I'll likely never bother with enough cards anyway... Decisions, decisions. On the upside, the 1150 processors will be a lot more capable if I turned it back into a normal PC... May be worth the extra money for that board then... :/

I'd go with the asrock board http://www.newegg.com/global/au/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157471&cm_re=btc_pro-_-13-157-471-_-Product, and the point behind powered risers is u dont want to draw too much power thru the mboard u might fry it.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128696&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC-_-pla-_-Motherboards+-+AMD-_-N82E16813128696&gclid=CjwKEAjwp-S6BRDj4Z7z2IWUhG8SJAAbqbF3Uwd0Oey5Vp8EFUfYhxtewQgGkHEKrOFKAqU9Pf_CyRoCnQbw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Yeah, I believe this was the one. I figured I couldn't go wrong with this, some cheap ram and maybe a used cpu or something... Just seemed most cost-effective. I know that ASrock BTC board is good, but I'll likely never bother with enough cards anyway... Decisions, decisions. On the upside, the 1150 processors will be a lot more capable if I turned it back into a normal PC... May be worth the extra money for that board then... :/
IMO its too expensive for hashrate but should have better relsale value. I'd wait for rx 480 if u can otherwise r9 380's are best $/mh/s for currently available gpu's.

Was just gonna ask that, so thanks. Smiley

Do you guys use risers on your rigs? I still can't seem to grasp the concept of "powered risers"? If you're adequately powering the cards, do the risers need to be powered..? I was looking at the x16 usb cabled to 1x riser things. Also, I was looking at either a cheapo AM1 motherboard for a cheap cpu to put in it, and the model I was looking at had a 16x and at least a few 1x's... If anything, I may just wait for RX480, but maybe get the mobo first, since I don't think that'll matter as much as the cards anyway...
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
IMO its too expensive for hashrate but should have better relsale value. I'd wait for rx 480 if u can otherwise r9 380's are best $/mh/s for currently available gpu's.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
How is AMD Nano graphics card for mining Ethereum

how much can i expect per month?
Jump to: