Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 1283. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
This config submits email as a password so use "-epsw [email protected]"
Confirmed working... thanks for the speedy help and awesome miner!
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
Send me working eth-proxy config, I will see what it sends with WireShark and will tell you how to configure EthDcrMiner64.

This should work:
http://192.168.0.33:8080/rig1
COIN = "ETH"
HOST = "0.0.0.0"
PORT = 8080
WALLET = "9a288c0ec4dc7327536bfd97e6ec780ba31f02d7"
ENABLE_WORKER_ID = False
MONITORING = True
MONITORING_EMAIL = "[email protected]"

# Main pool
POOL_HOST = "eth.f2pool.com"
POOL_PORT = 8008

This config submits email as a password so use "-epsw [email protected]"
Send me working eth-proxy config, I will see what it sends with WireShark and will tell you how to configure EthDcrMiner64.

This should work:
http://192.168.0.33:8080/rig1
COIN = "ETH"
HOST = "0.0.0.0"
PORT = 8080
WALLET = "9a288c0ec4dc7327536bfd97e6ec780ba31f02d7"
ENABLE_WORKER_ID = False
MONITORING = True
MONITORING_EMAIL = "[email protected]"

# Main pool
POOL_HOST = "eth.f2pool.com"
POOL_PORT = 8008
donator
Miners developer
I know we can mine ETH to f2pool.com by using:  EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eth.f2pool.com:8008 -ewal 0xd69af2a796a737a103f12d2f0bcc563a13900e6f -epsw x -eworker rig1

But this can only be monitored by using f2pool's "generic" payout address based page.  This page doesn't show too much useful information, particularly it doesn't show any hashrate history charts.  If you have an f2pool account and log in to your account it is possible to see the charts, but it seems that mining via the method above doesn't have any way to attach your worker to your f2pool account, so the mining data never ends up in your account.

f2pool says this:
You can mine Ethereum with CPU or GPU. Please configure your eth-proxy set either WALLET to your payout address or MONITORING_EMAIL to your F2Pool user name or login email. If you leave MONITORING_EMAIL empty, the workers page is available at https://www.f2pool.com/eth/. Otherwise you can also check your account info on your logged-in dashboard.

Is there any way we can specify the "monitoring_email" in the miner's pool config?  I know we can specify the wallet address, worker name and worker password, but I don't see any option to specify the monitoring email address.

I know we can mine ETH to f2pool.com by using:  EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eth.f2pool.com:8008 -ewal 0xd69af2a796a737a103f12d2f0bcc563a13900e6f -epsw x -eworker rig1

But this can only be monitored by using f2pool's "generic" payout address based page.  This page doesn't show too much useful information, particularly it doesn't show any hashrate history charts.  If you have an f2pool account and log in to your account it is possible to see the charts, but it seems that mining via the method above doesn't have any way to attach your worker to your f2pool account, so the mining data never ends up in your account.

f2pool says this:
You can mine Ethereum with CPU or GPU. Please configure your eth-proxy set either WALLET to your payout address or MONITORING_EMAIL to your F2Pool user name or login email. If you leave MONITORING_EMAIL empty, the workers page is available at https://www.f2pool.com/eth/. Otherwise you can also check your account info on your logged-in dashboard.

Is there any way we can specify the "monitoring_email" in the miner's pool config?  I know we can specify the wallet address, worker name and worker password, but I don't see any option to specify the monitoring email address.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
Can we use antminer S7 or S5 to mine etherum?

never Smiley

you can mine with them att a multi pool and select eth.
only one i know is https://www.eobot.com

dont know if its profitable

Stay away from Eobot... it's a scam!
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
Thank you, notice that pagefile was 2gb, set to 16gb and no problem.
Activity: 185
v4.4 miner
Error "...GPU 1, OpenCL error -4 - cannot create DAG on GPU..."

setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

or

not enough ram or virtual memory
v4.4 miner
Error "...GPU 1, OpenCL error -4 - cannot create DAG on GPU..."

Activity: 196
Can we use antminer S7 or S5 to mine etherum?

never Smiley

you can mine with them att a multi pool and select eth.
only one i know is https://www.eobot.com

dont know if its profitable
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
I would like to use this miner on Ubuntu server 15.10

I have to wget precomplied version?
How to set export variables correctly?

I install but.. something wrong with coinmine.pl:

ethdcrminer64 -epool eth.coinmine.pl:4000 -ewal adamvp.2 -esm (!) -epsw x
(!) - I have tried 0,1 or 2 but nothing changed.. still below error:

Code:
Received unknown response: {"id":null,"method":"mining.notify","params":["c0ce","0xf3c2d49683d2dcef74f69eb0e0b56584ef1b223e10d3c8684864db6a8eb0e88f","0xc3ddddc8436ab2c5958d2527f3d0d91a9e33c92b59a4fcec4e3523d4bed939e6",null,true]}
ETH: Job timeout, disconnect, retry in 20 sec...

nanopool seems to work, but not showing temps..

is it impossible without X?

And my last question: I installed fglrx drivers.. Are these ok? Or should I use something other?

Use "-esm 2".
Install AMD APP SDK to see temps.

I tried yestarday with -esm 2 didn't work. now it's ok,

but still not temp...

I have used this tutorial to instal AMD APP SDK https://forum.ethereum.org/discussion/2695/frontier-mining-setup-notes-ubuntu-15-04-geth-v1-0-amd-ethminer

and another problem:

when I trying attach to screen:
Code:
Two characters are required with -e option, not 'pool'.
Hello ,  can I solve this 
  My remote manager does not show GPU temp
windows 10 x64   /   Dual miner 4.4 Beta 2

Firstly, make sure that the miner itself shows temperature.
It can be if you use RDC (Remote Desktop Connection) on miner computer. If so, use some different tool for remote access, RDC disables access to real hardware properties.
Hi, I have the same problem. Miner itself doesn't show temp and speed fan of second card, but other programs show.
Activity: 185
Claymore,

Thank you for your miner. I have 2 requests about the dev fee :
  • Please create an account on coinmine.pl for devfee. I do like MPOS based pools a lot, and it seems there are none in your devfee accounts as of now. I'm getting invalid shares when switching from my pool to the devfee pools
  • Please allow to setup a region for the devfee pools : I'm in europe and my miners are connecting to us1.ethermine.org (terrible ping, +/- 144ms vs 40 ms for eu servers, reported by your miner)

Thats all Smiley

1. Well, then I will have to create accounts on other pools that requires Login.Worker style. Not a good idea. You cannot get invalid shares on your pool due to switching to devfee pool. If you get invalid shares during devfee mining, it is not related to your earnings. It can be related to devfee only.
2. Same thing - bad ping to devfee pool is not related to your earnings. It can be related to devfee only.
1. Considering the income generated by the devfee, you could create a few accounts, it takes a few minutes at most, and it's smoother not to have to switch pools. Maybe just coinotron ? Looking at the top 10 pools, coinmine and coinotron are the only MPOS based pools, and have rather cool tools to monitor them. I got sometime invalid shares when switching to or from the devfee pools. That's not a lot, but efficiency wise, I don't like wasting of ressources Wink
2. It's for you, to get more efficient devfee (well maybe you can just add a few geo urls for each pools and choose at launch time the server with the lowest ping without user interaction).

Anyway those are just suggestions
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Excellent work dear Claymore.
The forum can not attach a picture to prove the stable operation. 64.7 63.2 get work
Thank you for your hard work.
donator
Miners developer

Code:
Received unknown response: {"id":null,"method":"mining.notify","params":["c0ce","0xf3c2d49683d2dcef74f69eb0e0b56584ef1b223e10d3c8684864db6a8eb0e88f","0xc3ddddc8436ab2c5958d2527f3d0d91a9e33c92b59a4fcec4e3523d4bed939e6",null,true]}

And my last question: I installed fglrx drivers.. Are these ok? Or should I use something other?

Use "-esm 2".
Install AMD APP SDK to see temps.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

Code:

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Claymore I love the miners and I have it running on multiple rigs with the remote monitoring...my miner still won't display the temperatures on windows 8.1 and Remote desktop is disabled and it still doesn't show up.  Any thoughts on why?  I do run these option settings in the miner -tt 65 -tstop 82 -ftime 10 -r 0.

I am running miner v4.5
GPUs are R9 Nanos

Update:  It is on my end with a combination of using onboard graphics for booting and the cards for mining causes an issue of the hardware being unable to read the temperature in the system.
donator
Miners developer

Firstly, make sure that the miner itself shows temperature.
It can be if you use RDC (Remote Desktop Connection) on miner computer. If so, use some different tool for remote access, RDC disables access to real hardware properties.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1112
LLP Programming & Electronics
Hello!
First question:
If I restart EthMan.exe, I need to add all my farms manual. It's normal?
Maybe add button save config in EthMan.exe?
Second question:
I add in config file options -r -1 (do not reboot miner), but it options no work, and miner peбyт if GPU is dead. Whats wrong??

1. There is "Save" button on "Options" tab. If it does not work it means that it cannot save options there, check your rights if you can write files in the folder with EthMan.
2. Miner cannot reboot with "-r -1", but it will be closed. Use "-wd 0" to disable watchdog if you want to continue mining on the rest of GPUs.

Activity: 13
Hello!
First question:
If I restart EthMan.exe, I need to add all my farms manual. It's normal?
Maybe add button save config in EthMan.exe?
Second question:
I add in config file options -r -1 (do not reboot miner), but it options no work, and miner peбyт if GPU is dead. Whats wrong??

1. There is "Save" button on "Options" tab. If it does not work it means that it cannot save options there, check your rights if you can write files in the folder with EthMan.
2. Miner cannot reboot with "-r -1", but it will be closed. Use "-wd 0" to disable watchdog if you want to continue mining on the rest of GPUs.

Thank you for fast responce.
1. In 1.2 version save config wock perfectly.
2. Thank you for command.
Jump to: