Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 1284. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Does Win 7 or 10 makes difference in Mining?
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
Hello!
First question:
If I restart EthMan.exe, I need to add all my farms manual. It's normal?
Maybe add button save config in EthMan.exe?
Second question:
I add in config file options -r -1 (do not reboot miner), but it options no work, and miner peбyт if GPU is dead. Whats wrong??

1. There is "Save" button on "Options" tab. If it does not work it means that it cannot save options there, check your rights if you can write files in the folder with EthMan.
2. Miner cannot reboot with "-r -1", but it will be closed. Use "-wd 0" to disable watchdog if you want to continue mining on the rest of GPUs.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hello!

First question:
If I restart EthMan.exe, I need to add all my farms manual. It's normal?

Maybe add button save config in EthMan.exe?

Second question:
I add in config file options -r -1 (do not reboot miner), but it options no work, and miner peбyт if GPU is dead. Whats wrong??
Activity: 682
My miner stop why and how to restart it automaticly pls ?
http://prntscr.com/bclhjf
I have a r9 290 and windows 10, catalyst 15.12.
Dont use win 10 Smiley
Use win 7 64

Windows 10 and Radeon 16.5.x on three PCs here, zero issues and excellent hash rates. Windows 7 is not needed.
legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005
The calculators assume 100% block reward @ 5 Ethers and doesn't count for uncle blocks (which can be as low as 1.25 Ethers) and orphans, and to not forget the pool fee and your miner efficiency. Having 90% of the calculated reward is a great result in my opinion.

Edit: BTW, the weighted average of uncles in the network is between 7-10 %

My calc allows to customize both block reward and pool fee, link in the footer Smiley
Direct link to ETH here: http://www.whattomine.com/coins/151-eth-ethash

I agree though that ETH calc results are generally below average. I tend to put in 10% pool fee when doing calculations for it.
Activity: 27
Activity: 7
Dont use win 10 Smiley
Use win 7 64
Activity: 283
Merit: 250
Will someone please look at this log file and tell is going on. Rig runs sometimes all day with no issues and then other times for maybe an hour. It has started this in the last 3 days. When this happens it causes the ethernet to bug out and get an exclamation that will not resolve until restart. Other rigs up and running fine. One of the other setups is exactly the same as this one.

http://www.filedropper.com/1465130619log (Latest)

http://www.filedropper.com/1465084350log (Last nights log)

Thanks for any help

Activity: 27
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
things you own end up owning you
Been mining @ dwarfpool for some months now, looking at 24hr earnings getting 1.3 eth per/day with 200mhs. Where as calculator says i should mine 1.9 eth/day now I know calculators aren't entirely accurate but this seems too large a variance. I know from mining stats that I have virtually 0 rejects, the dwarfpool sever is very close ~ 70ms average ping. So I wish to find a pool that has fairer payout, for the moment I am trying solo but worried that 200Mh/s is not enough to solo with the current diff. So if anyone can list their fav pool for me to try I'd appreciate that.

Is dwarf reporting 200Mh? I had 90+% of what calculator offers with CDM, so i guess something else is wrong. I tried several pools but not much difference to tell which pays best.

Yes dwarfpool reports 200Mh/s on average sometimes less sometimes more but on average i'm satisfied its reporting correct hashrate, as i mentioned earlier I have next to 0 rejects certainly under 5 rejects in a whole week. I'd be happy with 90% of what calculator shows but i'm getting ~ 70% and rejected shares is playing no part in this.

200Mhash indeed calculates to around 1,9 at todays diff.
I am mining at dwarf myself and seeing 90%+ of amount calculated. (0.69ETH/Day @78Mhash vs 0.75 calculated)
I am also producing 125-150 shares per hour.
1% claymore + 1% dwarf fee, leaves 6% that are just on pool luck side.

Something must be off, could you link your dwarf stats?

The calculators assume 100% block reward @ 5 Ethers and doesn't count for uncle blocks (which can be as low as 1.25 Ethers) and orphans, and to not forget the pool fee and your miner efficiency. Having 90% of the calculated reward is a great result in my opinion.

Edit: BTW, the weighted average of uncles in the network is between 7-10 %
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
who the hell is this? LOL  Grin

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Can we use antminer S7 or S5 to mine etherum?

They mine the bitcoin and related algorithm SHA256. The Etheruem use a totally different algorithm.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1112
LLP Programming & Electronics
Hello,  My remote manager does not show GPU temp

windows 10 x64   /   Dual miner 4.4 Beta 2
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Activity: 560
Can we use antminer S7 or S5 to mine etherum?
legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005
Been mining @ dwarfpool for some months now, looking at 24hr earnings getting 1.3 eth per/day with 200mhs. Where as calculator says i should mine 1.9 eth/day now I know calculators aren't entirely accurate but this seems too large a variance. I know from mining stats that I have virtually 0 rejects, the dwarfpool sever is very close ~ 70ms average ping. So I wish to find a pool that has fairer payout, for the moment I am trying solo but worried that 200Mh/s is not enough to solo with the current diff. So if anyone can list their fav pool for me to try I'd appreciate that.

Is dwarf reporting 200Mh? I had 90+% of what calculator offers with CDM, so i guess something else is wrong. I tried several pools but not much difference to tell which pays best.

Yes dwarfpool reports 200Mh/s on average sometimes less sometimes more but on average i'm satisfied its reporting correct hashrate, as i mentioned earlier I have next to 0 rejects certainly under 5 rejects in a whole week. I'd be happy with 90% of what calculator shows but i'm getting ~ 70% and rejected shares is playing no part in this.

200Mhash indeed calculates to around 1,9 at todays diff.
I am mining at dwarf myself and seeing 90%+ of amount calculated. (0.69ETH/Day @78Mhash vs 0.75 calculated)
I am also producing 125-150 shares per hour.
1% claymore + 1% dwarf fee, leaves 6% that are just on pool luck side.

Something must be off, could you link your dwarf stats?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

Are you using eth-proxy?
I have my rig without  and have 70-80 of calc indeed,  so I move to another  pool: coinmine.pl and is now slightly better..  6/7 of the calc or even more..  You should try..  I will search for better pool and I will let you know
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Can the miner v4.5 use old logfile after restart, or it should always create a new one?
I can see in EthMan: Running Time = 00:17 (1), which means 1 restart. But when I looked in the miner's directory, I could see only one logfile for all 17 minutes.
It's my remote rig so I did not see the restart in the miner's console.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Try coinotron, maybe those graphs help u.
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000

Jump to: