Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 1298. (Read 6590565 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
anybody tried R9-Nanos on ETH and DCR?
whats the best you could squeeze out of them for performance?
Need to know the baseline best settings at stock, before I apply some mod....  Roll Eyes

Have 3x 6 card R9 nano rigs, v15 drivers *seem* to be best, you should get 150 mh/s without much trouble.

Am interested to see what you can squeeze out of these babys!

edit: ETH 150 mh/s + DCR 2.5 gh/s per rig

You sir have too much money, who can afford that many nanos for a mining rig.

actually Nanos are a good buy in the long run, because it has higher resale value avoiding being stuck with legacy cards that suck in too much power, and also fantastic undervolting capabilities. With special ROM mod, 6 x Nanos can deliver 185MH/s with only 4.8amp @ 1050w! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14404213
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
Need to know the baseline best settings at stock, before I apply some mod....  Roll Eyes

Have 3x 6 card R9 nano rigs, v15 drivers *seem* to be best, you should get 150 mh/s without much trouble.

You sir have too much money, who can afford that many nanos for a mining rig.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
@Claymore instead of pushing config is it possible to edit config through the remote app? This will be way easier to change settings when there are many rigs. Also it will be helpful if we can execute reboot.bat throughthe remote manager.
legendary
---- winter*juvia -----
I was trying to switch to ethermine.org but having issues with my command line ... can someone let me know if this is correct?

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool us1.ethermine.org:4444 -esm 1 -ewal -epsw x

Thanks in advance.

try adding a worker name along with your ETH address.

legendary
---- winter*juvia -----
Hello, i get a bug
no new job were received for 5 mins - something wrong with the pool, disconnect
only shares found and  accept, GPU temp and % fan but NO new job (...) from pool, NO total speed, NO total share, No GPU hashrate like another rigs

which ETH pool are you mining from?
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Hello, i get a bug
no new job were received for 5 mins - something wrong with the pool, disconnect
only shares found and  accept, GPU temp and % fan but NO new job (...) from pool, NO total speed, NO total share, No GPU hashrate like another rigs
Activity: 36
Merit: 5
I was trying to switch to ethermine.org but having issues with my command line ... can someone let me know if this is correct?

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool us1.ethermine.org:4444 -esm 1 -ewal -epsw x

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 575
Merit: 500
Every known stratum version is now supported directly at eth.cncoin.farm. Claymore's miner supported using -esm 0 1 or 2 Smiley. Can I get more people testing to verify it works ok for you?

Note: Pool fee will go to 1% after we hit the next block and it pays out.

Are you the operator of CNcoin.farm? 430% wow. Figured I'd give it a try and stuck in this crazy 2+ days round
Don't see anything wrong. I've been testing everything and mining testnet blocks all day. I see nothing wrong with the pool, but no block. I'm going to revert the updated stratum code and count this as a huge failure. Sorry to waste everyone's mining!

Yea, wow. I hung in there for 646%. almost 4 days where I would have made 20+ ETH on another pool. Do you have your own thread for the pool? It would be good to know there was testing going on or at least some updates etc. I like to support smaller pools but a 4 day experiment is hard to swallow.

Thanks,
Activity: 1308
Merit: 508
4x7950 some problem here on version 4.2 work great, but on version v.4.4 cannot create DAG on one card.

I had the same problem. You need to set the virtual memory to 16 GB.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
4x7950 some problem here on version 4.2 work great, but on version v.4.4 cannot create DAG on one card.
Activity: 711
Merit: 500
Anyone have luck getting Win10 to detect 3 X 295x2? I have 2 running fine (4 GPUs), tried to add a 3rd for a total of 6 GPUs using a powered riser but will not detect the 2 additional GPU's and looking at the win logs, looks like its crashing on loading the driver for the additional card. So device manager also shows the 4 GPUs that are working. Power not an issue, using multiple EVGA's 1300's

BTW, I have tried the 15.12 drivers and also the newest drivers, no luck PC still only recognized 2 cards (4 GPUs). Tried both on-board and using powered PCIe extensions, same result. Any ideas?
  At the BIOS for graphics cards that OS does not see, adjust the PCI-e Gen 2.0 ( instead 3.0) .
Activity: 19
Ready the first version of the monitoring for Android - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ua.com.bcmob.claymoresdualminermonitor
is it safety to use? who use it? afraid for 2fa and security
Activity: 1308
Merit: 508
I use v4.4 is it possible to set a "max-temp" so that the miner stops working as soon as this temperature limit is hit?

just saw it's -tstop.

Whre do I need to add this? At the end of my batch?

if i add "-tstop 88" it will stop mining if one of the cards reaches 88 degrees - right?

Will it automatically start if the temperature goes below the 88 degrees again?

donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
@Claymore

Maybe you can add the possibility to define log filename and location. Usefull to get static log file name and place it to /var/run ..

Ok, I'll add an option for that.
Activity: 82
Merit: 11
@Claymore

Maybe you can add the possibility to define log filename and location. Usefull to get static log file name and place it to /var/run ..
Activity: 895
Merit: 504

I am getting 48+ MH/s ETH and 731 MH/s DCR at default settings (ethi 8 dcri 30) at 417-420 Watt at the wall (using EVGA G2 on 110V, only have 110V kill-a-watt but mining on 240V). At dcri 40, I get about 1 GH/s DCR and 47 MH/s ETH at a slightly higher wattage. However, using Crimson 16.5, I am getting 53+ MH/s ETH only mode at 410 watt. I am mining ETH only at the moment.

Edit: with 2 Sapphire R9 Nanos.
Activity: 202
Merit: 104
Every known stratum version is now supported directly at eth.cncoin.farm. Claymore's miner supported using -esm 0 1 or 2 Smiley. Can I get more people testing to verify it works ok for you?

Note: Pool fee will go to 1% after we hit the next block and it pays out.

Are you the operator of CNcoin.farm? 430% wow. Figured I'd give it a try and stuck in this crazy 2+ days round
Don't see anything wrong. I've been testing everything and mining testnet blocks all day. I see nothing wrong with the pool, but no block. I'm going to revert the updated stratum code and count this as a huge failure. Sorry to waste everyone's mining!
Activity: 49
Activity: 72
Merit: 10

legendary
---- winter*juvia -----
Need to know the baseline best settings at stock, before I apply some mod....  Roll Eyes
Jump to: