Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 1314. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
 Trying to set up local proxy.

1x380x and 2x 370

setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
EthDcrMiner64.exe  -mode 1 -epool http://127.0.0.1:8085 -etha 0 -ethi 16 -etht 200

Proxy

# Host and port for your workers
HOST = "127.0.0.1"
PORT = 8085

# Main pool
POOL_HOST = "eth-ru.dwarfpool.com"
POOL_PORT = 8008

Hash is going but shares is not.

What etha should i set for 380x and 370? Will it change something?

What is wrong with my config?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
I set -etha 0 for my 380x and 370 but Claymore automatically set all GPU to -etha 1 as a slow cards.

What is wrong?

Will thiss settings cut the speed?

For the 280x, the etha should be one for the slow cards. You can try to set it to 0 or 1 to see the speed difference.
Activity: 98
I set -etha 0 for my 380x and 370 but Claymore automatically set all GPU to -etha 1 as a slow cards.

What is wrong?

Will thiss settings cut the speed?
Activity: 96
Will the claymore miner start mining eth only if I have only 2 GB of ram attached to my PC or will it not?

Some people try to tell me that it's necessary to have at least 4 GB of ram to get it started... but my first pc is running with 1,42 Gb ram usage while mining with claymores miner... don't know why it should need  4 GB.
U need it with any other miner. But here, since ram usage is delegated to videomem, theres no more need for so much. Tried with 1GB and it worked, didnt test it for too long tho.
Just tried it for sports, whether it could handle the job with less ram than dag file size. Positive!
Activity: 353
Merit: 251
Never thought, it runs GenEthOS from USB flash, no hard drive:

Code:
~$ free
             total       used       free     shared    buffers     cached
Mem:       2047824    1818436     229388     103580     261136    1131976
-/+ buffers/cache:     425324    1622500
Swap:            0          0          0

So actually 0.42GB of physical RAM is used. A bit more including cache, still under 2GB. And no swap/VM.
AFAIR, 16GB of virtual memory is the requirement for Windows systems only.

PS. What makes this miner different from others is its ability to generate DAG file directly in the GPU memory. This saves a lot of time, main RAM and drive space.
Activity: 693
Merit: 508
I run it on ubuntu with 2GB of RAM.

How much virtual memory do you need?
Activity: 353
Merit: 251
I run it on ubuntu with 2GB of RAM.
Activity: 1308
Will the claymore miner start mining eth only if I have only 2 GB of ram attached to my PC or will it not?

Some people try to tell me that it's necessary to have at least 4 GB of ram to get it started... but my first pc is running with 1,42 Gb ram usage while mining with claymores miner... don't know why it should need  4 GB.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 227
-r   Restart miner mode. "-r 0" (default) - restart miner if something wrong with GPU. "-r -1" - disable automatic restarting. -r >20 - restart miner if something
   wrong with GPU or by timer. For example, "-r 60" - restart miner every hour or when some GPU failed.
   "-r 1" closes miner and execute "reboot.bat" file in the miner directory (if exists) if some GPU failed.
   So you can create "reboot.bat" file and perform some actions, for example, reboot system if you put this line there: "shutdown /r /t 5 /f".

In linux version reboot.bat is reboot.sh? Or linux ver does not support this function?
Activity: 661
Merit: 250
New version with remote monitoring/management will be available in a day. Some new features/options will be added as well.
The monitoring utility can have a lot of advanced features, but I prefer to release it asap so first version will have only main set of features like monitoring hashrates, temperatures etc and remote setting pools and options.

Good news !
Thanks for your great job !
Activity: 847
Merit: 383
Claymore is there any reported working miningrigrentals configs?  I read almost every post and while there is talk i dont think i saw any actually working.  Anyone have a working one and if so would you be kind as to post that file?  Thanks!  Killer miner Claymore, been using it for quite some time.

This is what I have, I am sure I am missing something:

setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx CL_DEVICE_MAX_MEM_ALLOC_SIZE 2147483648

"C:\Program Files\Dual Ethereum+Decred AMD GPU Miner v4.2\EthDcrMiner64.exe" -epool us-central01.miningrigrentals.com:3333 -ewal login.info -epsw x -esm 1 -allpools 1 -dpool stratum+tcp://dcr.suprnova.cc:2252 -dwal login.miner -dpsw password
Activity: 223
Merit: 100

New version with remote monitoring/management will be available in a day. Some new features/options will be added as well.
The monitoring utility can have a lot of advanced features, but I prefer to release it asap so first version will have only main set of features like monitoring hashrates, temperatures etc and remote setting pools and options.

Any chance to monitor rigs on multiple locations and no real ip of the internet provider?
Will there also be a moitoring app for android?
Would be very nice.

Activity: 364
Merit: 260
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Hi Claymore,

What the ETA on the gpu, rig management feature?

Thanks

Edit: any sneak peak of the features?

btw mate ...

the linux versions require specific versions of packages that are not in fedora 23 x64 ( as im assuming the miner is build on a debian based system - like ubuntu ) ...

is there a fedora 23 x64 version that you can compile? ... considering that the redhat systems are one of the worlds largest distributions also? ...

i know how much of a pain in the bum it can be to compile in fedora 23 x64 - but it is still one of the most widely used bleeding edge desktop systems ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
Hi Claymore,

Thanks

Wow... this is great news Claymore. Thumbs up to CDM!
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
Hi Claymore,

Thanks

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
Hi Claymore,

Thanks

donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
Dear Claymore! Tried to solomine I found -etht parameter couldn't set less than 200 ms. Is it normal? Thanks a lot for miner, happy using it.

It can be less up to about 10ms, but -etht is the pause between requests, so if HTTP request takes 200ms in your environment, you will not be able to check for new job faster.
Windows 7 + Catalyst 15.12
Windows 10 + Catalyst 15.12
Windows 7 + Crimson 16.X
Windows 10 + Crimson 16.X
Despite many answers suggesting 15.12, see also msg #1834. I still have not seen any evidence that latest 16.5.* drivers work worse than 15.12. Maybe there were issues with initial 16.* releases in the past, but if all works with the latest, I usually prefer them. i did not find any hashrate or stability issues with 16.5.1 comparing to 15.12 (cards are 7950, 7970, 390X, Win7 64 bit).

I might try windows 10 with Catalyst 15.12
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Dear Claymore! Tried to solomine I found -etht parameter couldn't set less than 200 ms. Is it normal? Thanks a lot for miner, happy using it.
Jump to: