Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 1369. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
For anyone who is interested in knowing how to get the dlls from any driver version. Download the specific driver you want the dll's for and start the install, after it has finished extracting select cancel, this will stop the install but the contents of the driver has already been unpacked. Then look for C:\AMD\Radeon-Crimson-15.12-With-DOTNet45-Win7-64Bit\Packages\Drivers\Display\W76A_INF\B297238
Here i have used 15.12 as an example but u get the idea Smiley

Thank you for the info! But how do you know if it has worked? I have same exact hashing speed with 15.12 dlls than I had with the installed 16.1.1 catalyst.

Btw, I've got 18.5 MH/s with a 7970, is it ok or is there some parameters I could try to up it a bit?
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Pool returned error #56.
 DCR: Failed to check work on pool, retry in 20 sec...
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
-epsw x seems to set worker name to x for dwarfpool, if i change this all eth shares are rejected is it possible to set different worker name for different rigs, as sent hashrate only displays for 1/2 rigs.

use -eworker -epsw x -esm 0
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
-epsw x seems to set worker name to x for dwarfpool, if i change this all eth shares are rejected is it possible to set different worker name for different rigs, as sent hashrate only displays for 1/2 rigs.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
v3.2 report

5 x MSI R9-390 with MSI Afterburner settings: MV: -100v, CC: 1015Mhz, MC: 1500Mhz
Crimson 15.12 / Win8.1 / Celeron 1840 / ASrock H81-BTC / 8GB RAM / 16GB Windows Virtual Memory

Runtime: 3 hours

ETH, 149.6 Mh/s (29.9Mh/s per card). 0 Rejects @ ethpool.org
DCR, 2244 Mh/s (448.8Mh/s per card). 1+% Rejects @ zpool.ca

Very big improvements on DCR rejects reduction, from 8-9% to 1-2%

Great work Mr. Claymore. Cant wait for the solo mining version.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
Activity: 406
www.cryptocompare.com
Good afternoon.
Firstly thanks for the miner. It's great!

Secondly, I want to ask for help / clarification. I know it's probably not a good topic for that, but I see people here experienced.
Question about Dekred mining.
In priogram I see constant speed DCR (550MH) but the site show me jumps from 300 to 600 ... (Not onle this miner, in all that I use. T try on coinmine and suprnova.)
And I am very confusing section block progress on the site.  I think it should be from 0 to 100%, and I have it often passes for 100% and get 130 ... 150, and even 420%
Accordingly, there is no reward for this time ....
If necessary, I can show a screenshot.

Sorry for mistakes, English is not my native language.

the new version fixed that for me. install it if you havent. also, if you're not using stratum, do.
Activity: 73
Good afternoon.
Firstly thanks for the miner. It's great!

Secondly, I want to ask for help / clarification. I know it's probably not a good topic for that, but I see people here experienced.
Question about Dekred mining.
In priogram I see constant speed DCR (550MH) but the site show me jumps from 300 to 600 ... (Not onle this miner, in all that I use. T try on coinmine and suprnova.)
And I am very confusing section block progress on the site.  I think it should be from 0 to 100%, and I have it often passes for 100% and get 130 ... 150, and even 420%
Accordingly, there is no reward for this time ....
If necessary, I can show a screenshot.

Sorry for mistakes, English is not my native language.

www.cryptocompare.com
the new version boosted my hashrate and fixed the "swings" on the pool. i would advice everyone to download the new version!  Grin Once again, thx claymore!
legendary
Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001
I have got best results on suprnova.cc pool.
For anyone who is interested in knowing how to get the dlls from any driver version. Download the specific driver you want the dll's for and start the install, after it has finished extracting select cancel, this will stop the install but the contents of the driver has already been unpacked. Then look for C:\AMD\Radeon-Crimson-15.12-With-DOTNet45-Win7-64Bit\Packages\Drivers\Display\W76A_INF\B297238
Here i have used 15.12 as an example but u get the idea Smiley
may someone post 15.12 dll files for OpenCL ? thanks

Here you go, just extract and copy/paste files into folder with the miner.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7h19jw7xezpa2i7/Amd%2015.12%20dll.rar?dl=0

Thank you, this worked for me!

So can we update our drivers to 16.4.1, paste the DLL files in our miner directory and still get a normal hashrate?

You can update or downgrade use what ever driver u want if you have the dll's in your miner dir, the miner will use those dll's before searching for installed ones.
copper member
Activity: 1274
Merit: 555
https://refpa28543.top/L?tag=d_286347m_1264c_&site
Ver 3.2 / 3x R7 370 FULL OC / driver 15.12
-eth 41mh/s
-dcr 610mh/s
—————•—————
Coinotron: max 46mh eth
Supernova: max 1.2gh dcr
it's great !
Activity: 229
Merit: 100

So can we update our drivers to 16.4.1, paste the DLL files in our miner directory and still get a normal hashrate?

I upgraded to 16.4.1 without pasting DLL files and still getting, no getting even better hashrates than before....
Activity: 12

www.cryptocompare.com
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1141
Will this miner work with Windows 8 (not 8.1)?
There is no 15.12 Drivers for Win 8.
Activity: 190
Merit: 101
ping 127.0.0.1 -n 30
Works OOB on all Windows versions since 95 Cheesy

That is a good tip, since the timeout conmand does not exist in older Windows versions.

Ive noticed that my desktop is laggy when using two cards (both AMD), however with a single card it works fine.
Activity: 64
Yes it is a good idea to set some timeout in .bat file before starting miner at system startup (30sec or even a minute), and try "-ethi 4" to check if it is more stable. It can help if miner is not stable on some system. Note "-ethi 4" can reduce mining speed a bit.
Added to OP.

I will test with ethi 4, but i got other idea - every night at 4 my routers restarts (thats how my network works) , and there is no connection for 2-3minutes. It was ok with the old versions of the miner, it was continue to mine when the network is back ... Maybe in 3.0 some timers kickout or something and restarts my pc ? (I dont use any bat files for autostart mining on windows boot or to restart)
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001
Sorry idk intensity range it should be either in the readme or OP, also its a good idea to set a timeout in the bat to give windows time to load fully. For example as first line in your batfile
timeout /t 30
this will make the batfile wait 30 secs to execute.

Edit: Default is 16 so set it lower if using timeout doesnt fix problem.
ping 127.0.0.1 -n 30
Works OOB on all Windows versions since 95 Cheesy
Jump to: