Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 1370. (Read 6590565 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
Claymore how things are going with stratum implementation for solo ver? Maybe you could do both versions simultaneously?  
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
Yes it is a good idea to set some timeout in .bat file before starting miner at system startup (30sec or even a minute), and try "-ethi 4" to check if it is more stable. It can help if miner is not stable on some system. Note "-ethi 4" can reduce mining speed a bit.
Added to OP.
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
Sorry idk intensity range it should be either in the readme or OP, also its a good idea to set a timeout in the bat to give windows time to load fully. For example as first line in your batfile
timeout /t 30
this will make the batfile wait 30 secs to execute.

Edit: Default is 16 so set it lower if using timeout doesnt fix problem.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
I tried to use -wd 1, but can't make it to close the miner
tried -r -1
tried -r 0
When I mistype pool name (simulating dns /connectivity problem) it just keeps retrying to connect every 20sec, won't close the miner Sad

My miner does not close. It will hang the system. So I use -wd 0 to disable the watchdog, and -r -1 not to restart.
+1 , after ver. 3.0 i found my rig 2 times freezed after a crash, i will test with -wd 0 and -r -1 now

+1 same here windows totally freezes and crash sometime i have no unplug it to restart  Embarrassed

When GPU fails, often Windows cannot work properly anymore and often it cannot even reboot normally.

In your old miner, 1.0 to 2.0, when the one GPU hang, the mining can still continue in other GPUs.

Disable watchdog: "-wd 0" if you want to continue mining if some GPU failed.
With 3.2 and -wd 0 and -r -1 , i found again my rig rebooted and freezed on boot screen , there was no such problems with the old versions of the miner .

I have the same problem. Maybe you can underclock a bit? The newer version is faster, so stress the GPU more.

Try reduce intensity, also may help to put a timeout in batfile to allow windows sufficient time to load.

What intensity would you recommend for the -ethi? What is teh range of the intnensity? 0-16 or higher?
tried -r -1
tried -r 0
When I mistype pool name (simulating dns /connectivity problem) it just keeps retrying to connect every 20sec, won't close the miner Sad

My miner does not close. It will hang the system. So I use -wd 0 to disable the watchdog, and -r -1 not to restart.
+1 , after ver. 3.0 i found my rig 2 times freezed after a crash, i will test with -wd 0 and -r -1 now

+1 same here windows totally freezes and crash sometime i have no unplug it to restart  Embarrassed

When GPU fails, often Windows cannot work properly anymore and often it cannot even reboot normally.

In your old miner, 1.0 to 2.0, when the one GPU hang, the mining can still continue in other GPUs.

With 3.2 and -wd 0 and -r -1 , i found again my rig rebooted and freezed on boot screen , there was no such problems with the old versions of the miner .

I have the same problem. Maybe you can underclock a bit? The newer version is faster, so stress the GPU more.

Try reduce intensity, also may help to put a timeout in batfile to allow windows sufficient time to load.
Activity: 6
Waiting linux port....

Reinstall OS on all rigs for use miner)) LOL?  Shocked
Claymore ignore all linux comments in thread - apparently we will not see linux ver, but why just do not write about that...
Activity: 23
Dual miner ETH+DCR calculator  cryptoage.com
Activity: 312
Merit: 250
LTC fan 4ever
tried -r -1
tried -r 0

may someone post 15.12 dll files for OpenCL ? thanks

Here you go, just extract and copy/paste files into folder with the miner.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7h19jw7xezpa2i7/Amd%2015.12%20dll.rar?dl=0

Thanks!!  But Im not sure if this works with this miner. @Claymore can you confirm this?

It works for me.
Activity: 64
tried -r -1
tried -r 0

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
i am geting 50 % recjected shares in dcr and in stratum mode 100% recjected shares.
Activity: 7
No "sent hashrate" on dwarfpool with v3.2 !?

Tested 3.2 the whole night, http://ethermine.org shows current hashrate all the time.

Yes, but this "current hashrate" is calculated by your submits. On Dwarfpool there is a second Parameter "Sent Hashrate". This column is emty.

By the way ... great work claymore!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
may someone post 15.12 dll files for OpenCL ? thanks

Here you go, just extract and copy/paste files into folder with the miner.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7h19jw7xezpa2i7/Amd%2015.12%20dll.rar?dl=0

Thank you, this worked for me!
Activity: 190
Merit: 101
No "sent hashrate" on dwarfpool with v3.2 !?

Tested 3.2 the whole night, http://ethermine.org shows current hashrate all the time.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Claymore is the man. Thanks for addressing my 2 requests so quickly.

Edit: can you add the timer output to rejects too?

Only thing this miner needs to be perfect now, IMO, is failover support.

Also, DCR changes seem to have had a positive impact on rejects.  I'm under 0.5% rejected shares now (need to test for longer, ofc, but looks great).
Activity: 33
Im have miner crash at any version 3.x
1.x 2.x work fine

Im using win7 x64 with 15.200.1062.1004 drivers

logs https://yadi.sk/d/_riYs8P_rCDDi

what additional info need to debug?
Activity: 13
Hi Claymore's

I like your software. I have an idea.
Algo: Dagger-Hashimoto include
Code: ETH and Code: EXP
You can Dual Ethereum + Decred after an hour changed Expanse + Decred ?
Ex: Starting mine Ethereum + Decred after an hour your Devfee operation. After you change Devfee ending Then change Expanse + Decred mine. After you change Devfee ending Then change Ethereum + Decred mine. The process is repeated, so after 24 hours I have 3 currencies Ethereum + Expanse + Decred
legendary
Activity: 1596
Claymore, do you have an ETA on the solo version?
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
The main advantage of this miner is the stability of operation!

One of my rigs is running two instances; two 270x are running with v2.0, and two 7950 are running with v3.1.

100% shares accepted on Dwarf's pool and a nice speed increment.

But just now, my two instances created the new DAG file (epoch #47) and none of them crashed!

Amazing!

With the other ETH miners, almost every DAG change was a problem, but with this miner it's just a minor bump for my rigs!

Keep up the good work Claymore!
Activity: 33
Please, make a mode only for mining Decred for rigs with graphics cards 1 GB memory.
Jump to: