Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 138. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
Good! With 14.5b version and -rxboost option gives on 1 card +1,5% and on 2nd card +3,5%. Finally Claymore's miner became faster Phoenix with double kernels. Using my straps on RX 580 8G hynix MJR.
Excellent work!

It's need to find new best -dcri value or it stays the same as on 12.0 version?
EDIT: New -dcri values increased a bit speed!
Activity: 145
Merit: 1
Guys,

Can you help me?

"Driver is not installed! Trying to install it...
The boot configuration data store could not be opened.
Access is denied.
Failed, you must run miner with admin rights.
"

Miner still works, but I cannot see any change in hashrates.

Right click on EthDcrMiner64/properties/compatibility/tick "launch with admin rights"/apply

you're done

Also you must put this on your config "-driver install"
Activity: 277
Merit: 23
Getting 32+ on all my RX584 nitro+ which is little less then 5% (samsung and hynix) with just -rxboost and existing straps and OC

Well done sir !

Hi, settings for this 32+....

Hynix: Core 1165, Mem 2125~30 all on 837mV
Samsung: Core Core 1165, Mem 2140~45 all on 837mV

Just test on regular PBE straps with -rxboost 1 also gives 32+
Guys,

Can you help me?

Access is denied.
"

Right click on EthDcrMiner64/properties/compatibility/tick "launch with admin rights"/apply

you're done
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Guys,

Can you help me?

Access is denied.
"

Activity: 2
Getting 32+ on all my RX584 nitro+ which is little less then 5% (samsung and hynix) with just -rxboost and existing straps and OC

Well done sir !

Hi, settings for this 32+....
Activity: 277
Merit: 23

Well done sir !
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
can i combine the new -rxboost Option with the included Straps like:
-rxboost 1 -straps 1
yes, it works for me

Is anyone getting lots of hashrate bounces?
I got bouncing with new kernels on version 10, so I'm still using -oldkernels since that, hashrate seems to be much more stable using it
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Is anyone getting lots of hashrate bounces? I don't remember it being soo extreme. Before it used to be something like 30MH/s then maybe a drop to around 26MH/s or so but I am seeing drops down to 18MH/s sometimes. By before, I mean using a custom bios and version 12 of the miner. Watching the voltage and clock speeds it seems to be doing the same thing. Temps bounce between 53C and 57C along with those.

https://imgur.com/a/Vi4gZn0

Attached are a few screenshots

Yes I get these also and I pretty much have been getting them for the last few years of mining ETH with the RX gpus. I have no idea why they happen. At first I assumed it was because the CPU was busy installing some Windows update or something else was running in the background and later it went back to the normal speed, however an hour later for a few seconds the same thing happened.

I tried different motherboards, different CPUs, more RAM, different OSs, different AMD drivers and basically they all get this issue. Sometimes its 1 GPU and sometimes its another GPU in the rig. I find that, usually the slowdown only affects 1 GPU at a time and never more than 1 so I just left it as is. Its only like this for a few seconds and eventually goes back to the full speed.

If anyone has an idea please let me know, however its a minor issue.
v14.5 Beta - Supercharged Edition:

- added "-rxboost" option for AMD Polaris cards, use "-rxboost 1" to improve hashrate by about 5% by applying some additional memory timings. You can use your own straps or use "-strap" option, you will get boost anyway.
   See Readme for additional information.
- fixed issue with overclock reset for Nvidia cards.

Hello, the boost works on rx580 Samsung mem, thanks ! that's so easy with you Smiley
Activity: 4
Hello)
I need help - can you give me example of the .bat file?
I set

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eu1.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal 0x12xxxxxxxx.rigname -epsw x -mport 0 -estale 0 -dbg -1 -strap 4

and nothing change, i have ~50 mh/s on my one 1080Ti. Msi AB: power 83%, memory +620 = 5600, core -150 = 1550.

What i do wrong?
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 6080
Self-proclaimed Genius
тoлькo для windows 10, вepнo???
We're in the English forum so... at least use Google translate.
Google translate result:
tolko for windows 10, vepno ???
lol, I have no idea what tolko and vepno mean.

If you're asking if it will work for W10, yes it will, but with issues specially if your GPUs have limited Memory.
If you prefer Windows, use W7 instead.
Activity: 76
Good Morning from Germany,

can i combine the new -rxboost Option with the included Straps like:

-rxboost 1 -straps 1

Think i got an error last night while testing...

Thanks, Oliver
Activity: 31
Impressive results from Claymore 14.4. hashrate is 5% higher than Bminer + pill
GTX 1080(strap 6) ~ 42 Mh/s @ 110W
GTX 1080ti(strap 6) ~ 57 Mh/s @ 187W
Activity: 69
Hi Claymore 14.5 does overclocking GTX 1660Ti support Huh
Activity: 269
Merit: 102
Is anyone getting lots of hashrate bounces? I don't remember it being soo extreme. Before it used to be something like 30MH/s then maybe a drop to around 26MH/s or so but I am seeing drops down to 18MH/s sometimes. By before, I mean using a custom bios and version 12 of the miner. Watching the voltage and clock speeds it seems to be doing the same thing. Temps bounce between 53C and 57C along with those.

https://imgur.com/a/Vi4gZn0

Attached are a few screenshots
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
wow, really 5% increased...

didn't get how to use -install key. rigs with old blockchain drivers ignore -install, -strap and -rxboost options. it works only after manual driver update.
Activity: 155
Merit: 4
O wanted to try new AMD version, I mined XMR for the long time now
I get this crash:

I have fairly recent amd drivers 19.4.2. I don't want to upgrade drivers as from my experience updates over RDP (and other remoting) usually fails and whole rig is unusable.

BTW since I did not mine eth for so long - what is ideal core clock and voltage for rx570 and rx580? Same as XMR 1150mhz@840mV or can I go lower?

I know it is not virtual memory issue, rig has 90+gb pagefile (for dual thread xmr mining)

Update: Log ends with
start building openCL program for GPU0
Which could be intel, but it seems that it skips intel.

BTW same thing with ethminer, phoenixminer works
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Hello mr. Claymore! Very nice update 14.5 getting additional 3% speed for my 480 4gb Hynix.
Any chances to implement this timing system for cryptonight miner and optimize it?
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
v14.5 Beta - Supercharged Edition:

- added "-rxboost" option for AMD Polaris cards, use "-rxboost 1" to improve hashrate by about 5% by applying some additional memory timings. You can use your own straps or use "-strap" option, you will get boost anyway.
   See Readme for additional information.
- fixed issue with overclock reset for Nvidia cards.
Thanx! Does -rxboost still need driver install?

Yes, this magic requires the driver.
What about Turing NVIDIA?

I did not have time for it yet, I can release new versions once a day, not often Smiley
Jump to: