Pages:
Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 15. (Read 6588443 times)

legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
CoinPoker.com

Last Claymore Dev OUT transaction was at 2020-07-26 9:23:13.

We are waiting for the new version 🙏

Yes last week I did some digging and if the dev address that was posted a few pages back is accurate and its indeed one of Claymore'd addresses then going foward with the ETH transfers you can see that he was active back in the Summer sometime.

Really hard to say why he isn't selling. Maybe he is a hardcore ETH believer and waiting for ETH 2.0. So if ETH clears over $1000 again in the future I am expecting that Claymore will do more transfers to exchanges to sell his ETH stack. However if he still doesn't sell when ETH goes to $1000 or $2000 then obviously something might of happened with him. Because who in their right mind wouldn't at least sell some ETH at 4 figures.
legendary
Activity: 1796
Merit: 1028
CLAYMORE IS NOT DEAD--

Quote from account page:

"Name:   Claymore
        Activity:   1610
        Merit:   1325
        Position:   Donator
        Date Registered:   April 02, 2014, 11:29:01 PM
        Last Active:   November 11, 2019, 06:37:41 PM"

He has just gone to a better place.  A private island, perhaps.       --scryptr
Activity: 220
Merit: 2
Eth+Zil Pool: https://k1pool.com/invite/895eb075 !
Where is this clown Claymoreminer and developer?

Last Active:   August 07, 2020, 06:15:49 AM

nice support He died of obesity, just like Phoenixminer.

Use lolminer, teamredminer. Claymore Miner Dev is DEAD
legendary
Activity: 1796
Merit: 1028
Does Claymore v15.0 have the enlargement pill built in?  It has been awhile since I have mined.

CLAYMORE v15 HAS MEMORY ENHANCEMENT TEAKS--.  

It does not have the original ETHLargementPill "built-in".  Claymore is reputed to be better, if your launch string is well written.  I found it more stable with my 1080ti.

--scryptr
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Does Claymore v15.0 have the enlargement pill built in?  It has been awhile since I have mined.
DrG
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035
Why can't  just split the DAG file to make the 2GB GPU work  Huh

Ethminer seems to have tried to do it, but it hasn't worked out yet.

Video games break up large files. I don't understand why can't do this in mining?

He is actually correct. Back in the days when the DAG file was like > 2GB, I was upset that I couldn't mine with my 2GB GPUs. And there was a developer from the eth foundation that basically was working on a miner software where it would split the DAG file and make it possible to mine on 1GB, 2GB. The miner worked in simulation mode at reduced speeds, however it never worked in a real mining situation. Hence the project was dropped. However lately it seems that lolminer has figured out a way to split the DAG file and possible to mine when DAG exceeds 4GB in the coming months. However... the speeds will be much slower AND with every new dag they will slow down and down and down.

The reason why you can do this in video games is because they don't require as fast speeds as mining does. So in a video game the memory is loaded either on the RAM or SSD and later transferred to the GDDR, however it doesn't need to had super fast unlike mining. So as long as gameplay isn't interupted its fine, however for mining it wouldn't work.

Yeah that's part of the fuss over the new RTX and AMD 6xxx cards, windows drivers will supposedly support direct access so the GPU memory can run at an elevated level and not be nannied by the OS as much. I guess AMD is trying some proprietary caching with that 128MB cache on the cards to speed up predictive hits. For games seems to be between 5% and 12% boost. It would be nice if that higher speed cache could work (mine) at a faster rate.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
CoinPoker.com

Video games break up large files. I don't understand why can't do this in mining?

He is actually correct. Back in the days when the DAG file was like > 2GB, I was upset that I couldn't mine with my 2GB GPUs. And there was a developer from the eth foundation that basically was working on a miner software where it would split the DAG file and make it possible to mine on 1GB, 2GB. The miner worked in simulation mode at reduced speeds, however it never worked in a real mining situation. Hence the project was dropped. However lately it seems that lolminer has figured out a way to split the DAG file and possible to mine when DAG exceeds 4GB in the coming months. However... the speeds will be much slower AND with every new dag they will slow down and down and down.

The reason why you can do this in video games is because they don't require as fast speeds as mining does. So in a video game the memory is loaded either on the RAM or SSD and later transferred to the GDDR, however it doesn't need to had super fast unlike mining. So as long as gameplay isn't interupted its fine, however for mining it wouldn't work.
legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3614
what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?
Do I need to write this on RTX graphics cards?

Setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
Setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
Setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
Setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
Setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

no its for AMD cards.
Activity: 25
Merit: 3
I just bought my first video cards. I have 570 4 GB. Why can't I mine Ethereum on Claymore? All sites advise you to do so. But it doesn't start for me. What do I need to mine on 570 Ethereum?

Unfortunately, you need a different miner. Try Phoenix Miner or ETHMiner. And be sure to insert HDMI into the built-in graphics!
Activity: 51
Merit: 2
I just bought my first video cards. I have 570 4 GB. Why can't I mine Ethereum on Claymore? All sites advise you to do so. But it doesn't start for me. What do I need to mine on 570 Ethereum?

I think 4gb cards don't works with claymore miner anymore, you should try other miners like PhoenixMiner  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/phoenixminer-62c-fastest-ethereumethash-miner-with-lowest-devfee-winlinux-2647654 maybe.
Activity: 4
Has anyone tried 3070? how are they on Ethereum?

about 50-55 mh/s...

64 Mh/s Ethash

there were already tests!At the same time, the consumption is 120 Watts!!!!!

Wow! But these are expensive cards. I would like to get new cards from Nvidia. (well, just new maps Cheesy Cheesy)
Activity: 4
Activity: 18

but I didn't really understand what kind of overclocking is needed for this gpu

+100 core +700 mem, bro  Grin

With such settings, it is not even close to increasing the hashrate more than 55 Mn/s
Activity: 22

Because Vitalik Buterin decided that the DAG file cannot be reduced  Grin

about 50-55 mh/s...

64 Mh/s Ethash

there were already tests!At the same time, the consumption is 120 Watts!!!!!
Activity: 48

Activity: 22

Hi! Tell me who faced, 1070 with 30 megahashes falls on 20-18 megahashes.

What does the error log show? Are all cards one way or 1? Have you tried changing overclocking in MSI afterburner?
Activity: 48
Pages:
Jump to: