Pages:
Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 16. (Read 6590215 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Do I need to write this on RTX graphics cards?

Setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
Setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
Setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
Setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
Setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
Activity: 17
Hi! Tell me who faced, 1070 with 30 megahashes falls on 20-18 megahashes.
Activity: 18
Has anyone tried 3070? how are they on Ethereum?

but I didn't really understand what kind of overclocking is needed for this gpu

+100 core +700 mem, bro  Grin

for Ethereum, do you really need to core clock?

For Nvidia, Yes

I always overclocking the core on the contrary, in the minus, and the memory in the plus

For Nvidia, Yes

about 50-55 mh/s...
Activity: 31
Merit: 2
Friends! Help! I've spent several days already. AMD 570 (8 GB) can mine Ethereum? Or can't Claymore? I tried it on Windows - it doesn't work. Linux doesn't start either. What is the problem??? help please. ASUS AMD Radeon RX 570 cards Cry

ends at 384 DAG epoch. What does the miner reporting? Post here error logs
Have other miners tried it? Are they running? Is the driver running normally?

yes, lolminer, ethmienr, teamred, phoenix works as it should
Activity: 1264
Merit: 138
On github his last activity is Sep 14, 2020.

The thread from Claymore here links to mega not github.

Can you show where Claymore links to that github?

Claymore has never used github for its software so don't trust links other than the one on first page because they are surely trojans / scams.

Well aware thus why i was requesting where he produced that link from.

Scammers always scamming.

Friends! Help! I've spent several days already. AMD 570 (8 GB) can mine Ethereum? Or can't Claymore? I tried it on Windows - it doesn't work. Linux doesn't start either. What is the problem??? help please. ASUS AMD Radeon RX 570 cards Cry

Have other miners tried it? Are they running? Is the driver running normally?

Activity: 1
let's try other miners, maybe they have support for future DAG epoch?
Activity: 70
Merit: 3

Claymore has never used github for his software so don't trust links other than the one on first page because they are surely trojans / scams.
Activity: 54
Merit: 5
What should be the hash rate on RTX 3070?
Activity: 1264
Merit: 138

Activity: 275
Merit: 11
Here is a nice graph which shows the deposits and withdraws to that address,

https://etherscan.io/address/0xc6f31a79526c641de4e432cb22a88bb577a67eac#analytics

As you can see he usually let the ETH balance build up to 400-600 ETH and he would do a withdraw. His last withdraw was Dec 2nd 2019 AND his active was Nov 11th 2019. Back in Jan 2018, his withdraws were more frequent when price of ETH was much higher. As you can see by the see saw type of graph.

What doesn't make sense is where these withdraws were sent. If you look at his last 2 withdraw, they went into

https://etherscan.io/address/0x0070dc633a06b30069e90987c32c725749856d4d

Which doesn't look like an exchange to me. It seems like some type of cold storage and he sends batches of 100 ETH or 1000 ETH from time to time. He was last active on that address on July 26th 2020. Where he sends those funds is some type of smart contract and I have no idea how it works. Maybe someone can investigate.

So he might be alive, just doesn't move his coins AND doesn't go on bitcointalk anymore.

I'm thinking he won't be back until his software no longer work, i.e. no longer earning him money.  There was a long time between his last updates also.

I think he did v15.0 for navi support (i asked right before the release if he was going to support navi).   I don't know if v15.0 works on the 3080/3090 cards.  I tried it on the 3070 card with no success.

but the end is near.. current version only supports up to #384 epoch

Maybe he just go to retire, he already make a lot and with wise investing he do not care about money and this crypto things anymore. Who knows...? Who is John Galt...?
Activity: 703
Merit: 272
Here is a nice graph which shows the deposits and withdraws to that address,

https://etherscan.io/address/0xc6f31a79526c641de4e432cb22a88bb577a67eac#analytics

As you can see he usually let the ETH balance build up to 400-600 ETH and he would do a withdraw. His last withdraw was Dec 2nd 2019 AND his active was Nov 11th 2019. Back in Jan 2018, his withdraws were more frequent when price of ETH was much higher. As you can see by the see saw type of graph.

What doesn't make sense is where these withdraws were sent. If you look at his last 2 withdraw, they went into

https://etherscan.io/address/0x0070dc633a06b30069e90987c32c725749856d4d

Which doesn't look like an exchange to me. It seems like some type of cold storage and he sends batches of 100 ETH or 1000 ETH from time to time. He was last active on that address on July 26th 2020. Where he sends those funds is some type of smart contract and I have no idea how it works. Maybe someone can investigate.

So he might be alive, just doesn't move his coins AND doesn't go on bitcointalk anymore.

I'm thinking he won't be back until his software no longer work, i.e. no longer earning him money.  There was a long time between his last updates also.

I think he did v15.0 for navi support (i asked right before the release if he was going to support navi).   I don't know if v15.0 works on the 3080/3090 cards.  I tried it on the 3070 card with no success.

but the end is near.. current version only supports up to #384 epoch
Pages:
Jump to: