Pages:
Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 13. (Read 6588443 times)

legendary
Activity: 1184
Merit: 1017
Claymore is without development already?

he is dead. I mean physically literally dead. Unless he returns in zombie mode there is no way he can continue development  Grin
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Claymore is without development already?
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
I run a single bat with 4 green an 1 red card. 3 1070ti, 1 1080ti, 1 RX580 all 8GB with a restart every 6 hours.

Code:
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eth-us-west1.nanopool.org:9999 -ewal XXXX -epsw x -rxboost 1 -r 240

Why the restart every 6 hours? 

Is it every 6 hours? If its almost by the clock every 6 hours, then most likely its some virus scanner on your computer. I had this issue and took me a while to figure it out. But basically for some odd reason around 2-3 AM, my rig would sometimes crash. Sometimes it would restart, other times it would just hang. Took me forever to reaslise that my anti virus starts a scan at like 2AM not to interfere with work because they assume most people are asleep by then.

The scanner hogged the CPU or memory and basically the GPUs got unstable and eventually crashed and needed to be rebooted. If yours is every 6 hours, then its most likely the same thing. If waits until system is idle long enough, assumes no human is using it, and starts a virus scan.
Activity: 848
Merit: 500
Is it possible to mine ETC with Claymore now ?
When I tried  I got this error - 'Pool sent wrong data, cannot set epoch, disconnect'.
If to mine ETH it works fine.

A think it will not work because it says algo is different Sad good thing is asics also will dissapear from etc network Smiley right now only lolminer did for AMD. T-rex for Nvidia.and im very bad on lolminer cant get good speed on that miner
I wish all these miner developers to look how claymore did and they also do the same, Claymore had very good explanation (readme) and bunch of settings always getting best from your card that could give, lolminer,teamredminer has no settings, well it was 3years ago messing up with bios modding.i dont want again mod bios. I tried AMD mem tweak crashing, and people who figured out they dont say how they got it. waiting when claymore back again or one of theminer developers do good job like claymore did 1 YEAR ago.
lolminer is pretty ok. Also still works on all my 4GB cards in windows mining ETH, 8GB is display card tho.

lolMiner.exe --algo ETCHASH --pool POOL --user WALLET --4g-alloc-size 4032 --keepfree 8
pause

Activity: 1196
Merit: 26
When I tried  I got this error - 'Pool sent wrong data, cannot set epoch, disconnect'.

A think it will not work because it says algo is different Sad good thing is asics also will dissapear from etc network Smiley right now only lolminer did for AMD. T-rex for Nvidia.and im very bad on lolminer cant get good speed on that miner
I wish all these miner developers to look how claymore did and they also do the same, Claymore had very good explanation (readme) and bunch of settings always getting best from your card that could give, lolminer,teamredminer has no settings, well it was 3years ago messing up with bios modding.i dont want again mod bios. I tried AMD mem tweak crashing, and people who figured out they dont say how they got it. waiting when claymore back again or one of theminer developers do good job like claymore did 1 YEAR ago.
Activity: 123
When I tried  I got this error - 'Pool sent wrong data, cannot set epoch, disconnect'.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 221
We are not retail.
I run a single bat with 4 green an 1 red card. 3 1070ti, 1 1080ti, 1 RX580 all 8GB with a restart every 6 hours.

Code:
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eth-us-west1.nanopool.org:9999 -ewal XXXX -epsw x -rxboost 1 -r 240

my 1080ti seems to drop about 1+ mh/s for some reason so the restart helps pop it back up usually.

Also, mining a 3090 with claymore no issues so far besides my clocks. If you can find our twitch stream you can view it hashing.
Activity: 13
Hello guys!

Why talking about Claymore if there will be no update, and is ending soon....?

You can change to phoenix very easyly, same overdriventool, same hash as claymore, runs very stable!
Try, it´s very easy!

Yours
Activity: 1264
Merit: 138

Code:

Merit: 221
We are not retail.

Code:
legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1006
Quick question. Been mining 3yrs, eth only, always claymore, always afterburner. Using 8 zotac 1060 6gb cards. They are built like TANKS btw. Well, finally one bit the dust. This inspired me to disassemble the other 7 and apply new paste, new thermal pads, and maake sure my air compressor cleanings didn't miss anything(i always clean 1 time a month, whole rig)

Ok, so i decided to buy a rx580 to replace the dead zotac.
My bat. is simple.

Can someone point me in the right direction on how i would write a .bat for 7 nvidias and 1 580? Can i or should i even be using afterburner? Will i need a loaded .bat or config to specify every single cards speed and limits etc? Will i still be able to have my rig auto reboot and KEEP settings like i have it set to now?

An example would really be awesome. Thank you
just run 2 bats, with -di 0,1,2... for nvidias, and -di x for amd. first run one to see which No. is AMD...
Activity: 2114
Merit: 757
NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !
All IP addresses (US, EU, Asia ethermine) according to Whois belong to Cloudflare. It has long been customary not to indicate the real IP address due to the threat of DDOS attacks.
Your problem most likely really lies in the VPN service. Try Windscribe, it has free gigabytes of trafic.
now using Windscribe, no more problems with hash loss, thanks !
( Windscribe has 10 GB of free bandwidth)
legendary
Activity: 1852
Merit: 2841
All good things to those who wait
I hope Claymore will show up to extend the working after epoch 385. If I understand right the written in his post, after that epoch the miner will stop working no matter if VRAM is bigger than 4Gb. I guess the same applies for ETC after the fork at the end of this month, when the algo will be changed and DAG reduced. In case he doesn't show, may I ask what miner will work after 385th on linux with old 390's hawaii cards? Phoenix miner for example is not working with all such cards, recognizing part them wrongly as 4Gb, while they are 8Gb of course.

One of the best miner to continue Working in AMD and also Nvidia is lolMiner, you will have no problem with 6Gb or 8Gb. And also has and implementation for the 4Gb to work in Zombie mode or for all cards to mine to the new ETC fork...
I tested it under linux the other day and it was not recognizing Hawaii cards at all. TRM also.

Which cards do you have and which OpenCL version?... With opencl All of them should work easy...
I have r9 390 sapphire, xfx and powercolor. They work well under SMOS with Claymore. With Phoenix 1/3 are wrongly recognized as 4Gb and DAG is not created for them. lolminer says I have no gpu, trm also. Later I will try HiveOS. Actually I used Claymore on HiveOS for them, but I have troubles with the hash dropping too much quite often. I guess it is related with auto ttli and fan control which is hard to adjust in HiveOS.
Activity: 639
Merit: 19
I hope Claymore will show up to extend the working after epoch 385. If I understand right the written in his post, after that epoch the miner will stop working no matter if VRAM is bigger than 4Gb. I guess the same applies for ETC after the fork at the end of this month, when the algo will be changed and DAG reduced. In case he doesn't show, may I ask what miner will work after 385th on linux with old 390's hawaii cards? Phoenix miner for example is not working with all such cards, recognizing part them wrongly as 4Gb, while they are 8Gb of course.

One of the best miner to continue Working in AMD and also Nvidia is lolMiner, you will have no problem with 6Gb or 8Gb. And also has and implementation for the 4Gb to work in Zombie mode or for all cards to mine to the new ETC fork...
I tested it under linux the other day and it was not recognizing Hawaii cards at all. TRM also.

Which cards do you have and which OpenCL version?... With opencl All of them should work easy...
Activity: 7
Quick question. Been mining 3yrs, eth only, always claymore, always afterburner. Using 8 zotac 1060 6gb cards. They are built like TANKS btw. Well, finally one bit the dust. This inspired me to disassemble the other 7 and apply new paste, new thermal pads, and maake sure my air compressor cleanings didn't miss anything(i always clean 1 time a month, whole rig)

Ok, so i decided to buy a rx580 to replace the dead zotac.
My bat. is simple.

Can someone point me in the right direction on how i would write a .bat for 7 nvidias and 1 580? Can i or should i even be using afterburner? Will i need a loaded .bat or config to specify every single cards speed and limits etc? Will i still be able to have my rig auto reboot and KEEP settings like i have it set to now?

An example would really be awesome. Thank you
legendary

Activity: 639
Merit: 19

legendary
Activity: 221
Merit: 12
very excited reading those news
https://wccftech.com/amd-radeon-rx-6800-50-faster-geforce-rtx-3090-at-crypto-mining-rumor/

finally AMD to beat nvidia in mining
price prediction for the graphic card? what do you think?

and the availability will also be a problem...

They said this is not true.
legendary
Merit: 1043
αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa
Pages:
Jump to: