Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 343. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
windows 10 just pushed a windows defender update and found a "virus" in claymore 11.2, didnt find anything before

i know its a false positive but something changed in last update

so another folder exclusion

Try to download from MEGA. Windows Defender found virus in ClaymoreMiner v11.2. Ignore the message and extract the files.
Cuda folders and EthDcrMiner64.exe file were missing.

Cannot run v11.2.
Claymore Moderator please look into.
Activity: 32
I'm getting the following error when mining "ETH only" at Suprnova.cc:

Code:
ETH: Received error: {"id":15,"result":null,"error":[21,"jobnotfound"]}

My rig have multiple Nvidia GPUs. I'm runing Ubuntu 16.04 with CUDA toolkit 9.2.

This error is sporadically displayed.

Do I need to change some configuration?

Thank you!
Activity: 6
Haven't tired th Adreniline 18.3.1 drivers but the 18.2.2 drivers are working with 11.2 for setting the overclock/undervolt/fan settings in Claymore and are very stable.

https://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/Radeon-Software-Adrenalin-Edition-18.2.2-Release-Notes.aspx

Good to know, thanks. This is what i wanted to hear.

Can you remind me of the process?

-Uninstall previous drivers
-Install new ones
-Something to do with driver signatures or updating for flashed bios?!? Sorry, can't remember...
-Install latest Claymore

I could not control the fans at a fixed speed with this driver

Thanks.
I control my fans through custom fan profile in Afterburner because my room temp fluctuates. What are you using?

I was more unsure of the driver signatures patch for flashed GPU's. Whats the process? Only did it once when i set up rig and haven't updated drivers since then.

RX570 4GB, Windows 10
Activity: 17
Haven't tired th Adreniline 18.3.1 drivers but the 18.2.2 drivers are working with 11.2 for setting the overclock/undervolt/fan settings in Claymore and are very stable.

https://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/Radeon-Software-Adrenalin-Edition-18.2.2-Release-Notes.aspx

-Install new ones
-Something to do with driver signatures or updating for flashed bios?!? Sorry, can't remember...
-Install latest Claymore

Use OverdriveNtool to set up core/mem mhz, undervolting and fan control.

I'm only interested in controlling the fans the rest I already have resolved
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
Anybody was successful double mining expanse & Xvg with a 2 GB card ?

May you share the config/bat setup ?
Activity: 36

-Install new ones
-Install latest Claymore

Use OverdriveNtool to set up core/mem mhz, undervolting and fan control.
Activity: 17

-Install new ones
-Install latest Claymore

Activity: 59
Thank you Munka,
nlpool seems to be the best now. I left unimining after 24 hours 'coz I got only 10 xvgs. Compare that with 30 plus on nlpool, I think I know who I should trust. Wink
Activity: 30
Having a bit of trouble here, trying to dual mine ETH/XVG with claymore 11.2(literally started mining yesterday, was doing ETH & Dcred, but dcred wasnt worth it for me, but I learned how to hook up to supernova)

Anyway. Im getting constant rejected shares on XVG with suprnova x17....Is there something im missing with my settings?

-epool us1.ethermine.org:14444
-ewal wallet address
-epsw x
-dpool stratum+tcp://xvg-x17.suprnova.cc:7477
-dwal username.workername (with supernova you dont put the address as with dcred?)
-dpsw workerpassword
-allpools 1
#-esm 1
#-mode 0
#-tt 70
#-asm 0

Please let me know

Thanks

Wrong algorithm. You need a Blake 2s algorithm pool.

Mine.nlpool.nl or luckypool.xyz are the only 2 I've used that seemed honest (there may be others now).

Are you mining on Nlpool? I saw my wallet getting some nevas and infocoins, so I asked the admin. He said he’d exchange them to verge for me. Do you think it fishy?

I was iffy with that a first. But then I got a payout to my wallet leaving nothing but a tiny fraction of an xvg there. That fraction related to an info coin pending payout. These other coins are so much less valuable they only make a tiny percentage difference to your balance, but I do believe they get converted and credited after seeing that.

Edit actually you can see it now.

If you add my current balance since the last payout
The 0.002431 nevacoin is contributing 0.00613511 xvg to my balance!

Thanh you. I am mining xvg, not neva, nor info, nor taj. So I’m not happy with the pool deciding the coin to mine for me.
Anyway, going to mine neva. It is double the price of xvg. Grin

Btw, do you happen to be mining on nlpool? The first two days I was mining 35-40 xvgs/day. It seems to be going down, 27-29. D’y know why?

It's a small pool so much more susceptible to variation based on luck. Also difficulty of verge has moved a bit of late. I had one day where I got 30% extra and a few where I got 10 to 20% less. On the whole I don't think anything dodgey is up with these pools but maybe I'm overly trusting. In any case, it's better than unimining or antminepool!
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1429
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
Hey guys !.. I have an issue with new version of claymore v11.2.. Windows defender detects it as a Virus and distracts to launch.. What happens basically is that it launches in the beginning and after 2 or 3 seconds it turns off itself.. I have added the whole folder to exclusion but problem still not solved

Disable windows defender:

Use the Windows key + R keyboard shortcut to open the Run command.
Type gpedit.msc and click OK to open the Local Group Policy Editor.
Browse the following path:

Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Windows Defender

On the right, double-click Turn off Windows Defender.

Select Enabled to disable Windows Defender.
Click Apply.
Click OK.

Then restart your computer to complete.
Activity: 5
Hey guys !.. I have an issue with new version of claymore v11.2.. Windows defender detects it as a Virus and distracts to launch.. What happens basically is that it launches in the beginning and after 2 or 3 seconds it turns off itself.. I have added the whole folder to exclusion but problem still not solved
Activity: 59
Having a bit of trouble here, trying to dual mine ETH/XVG with claymore 11.2(literally started mining yesterday, was doing ETH & Dcred, but dcred wasnt worth it for me, but I learned how to hook up to supernova)

Anyway. Im getting constant rejected shares on XVG with suprnova x17....Is there something im missing with my settings?

-ewal wallet address
-epsw x
-dwal username.workername (with supernova you dont put the address as with dcred?)
-dpsw workerpassword
-allpools 1
#-esm 1
#-mode 0
#-tt 70
#-asm 0

Please let me know

Thanks

Mine.nlpool.nl or luckypool.xyz are the only 2 I've used that seemed honest (there may be others now).

Are you mining on Nlpool? I saw my wallet getting some nevas and infocoins, so I asked the admin. He said he’d exchange them to verge for me. Do you think it fishy?

I was iffy with that a first. But then I got a payout to my wallet leaving nothing but a tiny fraction of an xvg there. That fraction related to an info coin pending payout. These other coins are so much less valuable they only make a tiny percentage difference to your balance, but I do believe they get converted and credited after seeing that.

Thanh you. I am mining xvg, not neva, nor info, nor taj. So I’m not happy with the pool deciding the coin to mine for me.
Anyway, going to mine neva. It is double the price of xvg. Grin

Btw, do you happen to be mining on nlpool? The first two days I was mining 35-40 xvgs/day. It seems to be going down, 27-29. D’y know why?
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
ok thx !
 Grin
yes you can mine xvg but finding a decent pool is mission impossible.  Cry
Activity: 30

-ewal wallet address
-epsw x
-dpsw workerpassword
-allpools 1
#-esm 1
#-mode 0
#-tt 70
#-asm 0

Please let me know

Thanks

Activity: 487
Merit: 252
bou !
Activity: 224
Merit: 102
ok, do not answer anything to answer that! Thanks, have a good day !

I just hate lazy or xxx people wasting time of others instead of put some effort on their own... You should deserve not to mine, until you do something for it.
bou !
ok, do not answer anything to answer that! Thanks, have a good day !
yes you have a problem?

No, I just know on first page you find all you need as always and about latest 200 pages are about XVG btw... Lazy, or?
bou !
yes you have a problem?
Hello

we can mining the verge in dual?

what is the command please?

Sr. Member is asking for this?
Jump to: