Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 344. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 487
Merit: 252
bou !
Hello

we can mining the verge in dual?

what is the command please?
Activity: 224
Merit: 102
I wanted to try after years again dwarfpool to see how it performs. Claymore connects and mine ok. But after mining there for about an hour I am still getting on their site error NO ACCOUNT "(no shares or wrong letter used, check lower-/uppercase)" when trying to view my statistics. Using claymore with no worker setup. Can someone explain me, what am I doing wrong? I don't get it. I tried also to mine with all letters to lowercase:
My setup:
-epool eth-eu.dwarfpool.com:8008 -ewal 0x40E83FF7c08Ae44F0F243Fde22d0A9D59fA6D514 -epsw x
Tried also:
-epool eth-eu.dwarfpool.com:8008 -ewal 0x40e83ff7c08ae44f0f243fde22d0a9d59fa6d514 -epsw x

Thanks a lot....

check if your eth wallet is correct, try to give a worker name at least

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eth-eu.dwarfpool.com:8008 -ewal 0x40E83FF7c08Ae44F0F243Fde22d0A9D59fA6D514/RIGName -epsw x

Sure my wallet is correct. I tried also with worker set up, but still no stats, that's why I tried without a worker later. I contacted them via email, but have no answer.

tried mining with your wallet for 20min and getting shares, however still no account upon checking on the pool.

time to change pool Wink

try ethermine.org

Thanks, thats kind from you, but as you can see, problem must be anywhere on their site. I just wanted to try this pool because they have lowest difficulty so it is good for low count gpu rig like only 2x1060.

There you go, Already appeared Cheesy its just delayed, what it shows is a past 10hr mining  Cheesy

https://ibb.co/cdD7DS

Unbelivable Smiley thanks. Stats after 10 hours appered, sing Hosana Smiley But problem is earned/balance ZERO, personal shares ZERO Smiley What a great pool Smiley
Activity: 1008
Merit: 297
Grow with community
I wanted to try after years again dwarfpool to see how it performs. Claymore connects and mine ok. But after mining there for about an hour I am still getting on their site error NO ACCOUNT "(no shares or wrong letter used, check lower-/uppercase)" when trying to view my statistics. Using claymore with no worker setup. Can someone explain me, what am I doing wrong? I don't get it. I tried also to mine with all letters to lowercase:
My setup:
-epool eth-eu.dwarfpool.com:8008 -ewal 0x40E83FF7c08Ae44F0F243Fde22d0A9D59fA6D514 -epsw x
Tried also:
-epool eth-eu.dwarfpool.com:8008 -ewal 0x40e83ff7c08ae44f0f243fde22d0a9d59fa6d514 -epsw x

Thanks a lot....

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eth-eu.dwarfpool.com:8008 -ewal 0x40E83FF7c08Ae44F0F243Fde22d0A9D59fA6D514/RIGName -epsw x

Sure my wallet is correct. I tried also with worker set up, but still no stats, that's why I tried without a worker later. I contacted them via email, but have no answer.

tried mining with your wallet for 20min and getting shares, however still no account upon checking on the pool.

time to change pool Wink

try ethermine.org

Thanks, thats kind from you, but as you can see, problem must be anywhere on their site. I just wanted to try this pool because they have lowest difficulty so it is good for low count gpu rig like only 2x1060.

There you go, Already appeared Cheesy its just delayed, what it shows is a past 10hr mining  Cheesy

https://ibb.co/cdD7DS
My setup:
Tried also:

Thanks a lot....

time to change pool Wink

try ethermine.org

Grow with community
My setup:
Tried also:

Thanks a lot....

time to change pool Wink

try ethermine.org
My setup:
Tried also:

Thanks a lot....

Grow with community
My setup:
Tried also:

Thanks a lot....

My setup:
Tried also:

Thanks a lot....
@claymore

Dear Claymore,

Please tell us, is the miner actually 0.3 to 0.4 MHs slower under linux vs Windows for AMD Polaris cards? It seems that way for all rigs at equal settings.

I see the same problem. Same settings under Linux it is just mining about 0.5 slower Sad I would like oto know why and how to avoid it.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hello guys,
I have 6PCS Sapphire nitro+ rx580 4GB samsung Chipset, fresh installed Windows 10 x64 on mobo Biostar TB250-BTC. 5 GPUS running at 17.xx mhs and only 1 GPU running at 25.xx mhs. How to fix this issue in order to get all GPUS runnig at 25.xx mhs?
Thanks
you should try the appropriate mining special designed AMD drivers, the ones from Aug 23 are a good ones. also BiosMod each card with Atiflash, lot of tutorials out there, look out the BurierOne tutorial on youtube.
Hello torrespr77,
Special designed AMD driver? Do you mean blockchain driver? https://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/Radeon-Software-Crimson-ReLive-Edition-Beta-for-[Suspicious link removed]pute-Release-Notes.aspx Mod mobo bios or each GPU? Because I have no idea what is the issue for this one. I dont found any tutorial by BurierOne.

What driver are you using if there are the new ones have you got all GPU in compute mode

If you want to learn how to mod just Google and you will find a lot of tutorials
Now I using the latest driver from sapphiretech. Now I have no idea why my 5 GPU are low hasrate which around 17.xx mhs and only 1 GPU at 25.xx mhs. I googled around but can't find any solution to fix it.
have you got all GPU in compute mode
Now I have changed all GPU in compute mode. I test run Claymore v11.2 and get 25.xx mhs, I haven't mod bios and OC yet. If I mining 30-60 minutes, my RIG will short circuit. And if I set the memory clock to 2200, RIG will totally hang after some times.
Are you trayed to change the raiser ? All set or just that small connect with MB ?

Don't understand what you mean..
Grow with community

Dude, Clocking won't do short circuits, otherwise your Rig already burnt down Cheesy

Overclocking too much with 2200 for Stock cards cant handle it, btw whats your PSU rating?

Activity: 67
Hello guys,
I have 6PCS Sapphire nitro+ rx580 4GB samsung Chipset, fresh installed Windows 10 x64 on mobo Biostar TB250-BTC. 5 GPUS running at 17.xx mhs and only 1 GPU running at 25.xx mhs. How to fix this issue in order to get all GPUS runnig at 25.xx mhs?
Thanks
you should try the appropriate mining special designed AMD drivers, the ones from Aug 23 are a good ones. also BiosMod each card with Atiflash, lot of tutorials out there, look out the BurierOne tutorial on youtube.
Hello torrespr77,
Special designed AMD driver? Do you mean blockchain driver? https://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/Radeon-Software-Crimson-ReLive-Edition-Beta-for-[Suspicious link removed]pute-Release-Notes.aspx Mod mobo bios or each GPU? Because I have no idea what is the issue for this one. I dont found any tutorial by BurierOne.

What driver are you using if there are the new ones have you got all GPU in compute mode

If you want to learn how to mod just Google and you will find a lot of tutorials
Now I using the latest driver from sapphiretech. Now I have no idea why my 5 GPU are low hasrate which around 17.xx mhs and only 1 GPU at 25.xx mhs. I googled around but can't find any solution to fix it.
Now I have changed all GPU in compute mode. I test run Claymore v11.2 and get 25.xx mhs, I haven't mod bios and OC yet. If I mining 30-60 minutes, my RIG will short circuit. And if I set the memory clock to 2200, RIG will totally hang after some times.
Are you trayed to change the raiser ? All set or just that small connect with MB ?
Activity: 7
Hello guys,

Thanks

Hello torrespr77,

Grow with community
Is there another solution, because it worked fine before the windows defender update, without this plug Huh Huh Huh
Hello

I have a rig with 4 rx570 GPU, it worked fine, and i handled it with teamviewer, because i havn't a screen plugged on it.

but after a windows bitdefender update, i have a strange problem, my hashrate dropped to 16mh/s, so i reinstalled the drivers.

My problem is:

claymore's doesn't work until i plug my rig to a screen.

any idea please??

regards

Then plug cable into the rig GPU 0
If just a cable does not work (did not work for me) use a dummy plug
https://www.amazon.com/Headless-Display-Emulator-Headless-1920x1080-generation/dp/B06XT1Z9TF

Your windows update messed up with your GPU drivers, try to run DDU and install Adrenalin drivers, ensure that you set it to compute mode. if still not solved I guess you consider rolling back your windows in case you don't want a dummy plug.

Activity: 59
Having a bit of trouble here, trying to dual mine ETH/XVG with claymore 11.2(literally started mining yesterday, was doing ETH & Dcred, but dcred wasnt worth it for me, but I learned how to hook up to supernova)

Anyway. Im getting constant rejected shares on XVG with suprnova x17....Is there something im missing with my settings?

-epool us1.ethermine.org:14444
-ewal wallet address
-epsw x
-dpool stratum+tcp://xvg-x17.suprnova.cc:7477
-dwal username.workername (with supernova you dont put the address as with dcred?)
-dpsw workerpassword
-allpools 1
#-esm 1
#-mode 0
#-tt 70
#-asm 0

Please let me know

Thanks

Wrong algorithm. You need a Blake 2s algorithm pool.

Mine.nlpool.nl or luckypool.xyz are the only 2 I've used that seemed honest (there may be others now).

Are you mining on Nlpool? I saw my wallet getting some nevas and infocoins, so I asked the admin. He said he’d exchange them to verge for me. Do you think it fishy?
Activity: 6
Hello Claymore.
sometimes when miner start to mine the monitor blink once or twice and miner don't set the DAG file and then shows the address of miner and nothing happen until i reset the system or miner, even sometimes it happen again if i start again the miner.
what's the reason of this problem ?
when it's happen nothing mine and the rig dosnt reset.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
@claymore

Dear Claymore,

Please tell us, is the miner actually 0.3 to 0.4 MHs slower under linux vs Windows for AMD Polaris cards? It seems that way for all rigs at equal settings.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1429
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
Can I use somethink to detect when claymore can't connect to the pool and change it? because with epools.txt can you only change pool and not wallet?

You can change the wallet without problems, see the example:

POOL: us1.ethermine.org:4444, WALLET: 0xD69af2A796A737A103F12d2f0BCC563a13900E6F.YourWorker, PSW: x, ESM: 1, ALLPOOLS: 0
Activity: 30
Having a bit of trouble here, trying to dual mine ETH/XVG with claymore 11.2(literally started mining yesterday, was doing ETH & Dcred, but dcred wasnt worth it for me, but I learned how to hook up to supernova)

Anyway. Im getting constant rejected shares on XVG with suprnova x17....Is there something im missing with my settings?

-ewal wallet address
-epsw x
-dwal username.workername (with supernova you dont put the address as with dcred?)
-dpsw workerpassword
-allpools 1
#-esm 1
#-mode 0
#-tt 70
#-asm 0

Please let me know

Thanks

Wrong algorithm. You need a Blake 2s algorithm pool.

Mine.nlpool.nl or luckypool.xyz are the only 2 I've used that seemed honest (there may be others now).
Activity: 1

-ewal wallet address
-epsw x
-dpsw workerpassword
-allpools 1
#-esm 1
#-mode 0
#-tt 70
#-asm 0

Please let me know

Thanks
Jump to: