Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 459. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
i think was a problem with all majority of the miners pool,

But is it a problem that is being solved? because in my case with ethermine it's happening now too..
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
i think was a problem with all majority of the miners pool,
I have the same isues and I think that is a DNS problem, but I can not check it because I'm on private network that can not change the DNS , I make a proxy outside this network and I connected the proxy to the pool and now it's fine

It was not a DNS problem.

I had a machine that could ping eu2.ethermine.org, I got the pool's IP and tried to ping it (no domain, the IP) from a mining rig and still no ping.

As I said, in my case the problem got resolved on its own. Must be some European ISP route or something

In my case ethermine connects normally to eu2.ethermine.org but since monday returning more stale shares (> 30%). Can it be a related problem related?
Activity: 119
I have the same isues and I think that is a DNS problem, but I can not check it because I'm on private network that can not change the DNS , I make a proxy outside this network and I connected the proxy to the pool and now it's fine

It was not a DNS problem.

I had a machine that could ping eu2.ethermine.org, I got the pool's IP and tried to ping it (no domain, the IP) from a mining rig and still no ping.

As I said, in my case the problem got resolved on its own. Must be some European ISP route or something
Activity: 124
i set up my rig to restart my RIG every time one of my GPU fail, however, everytime it restarts it freeze before shutting down.

this is the first time, and this only happened when i switch to claymore 10.4.

Over OC?
Activity: 97
Hello there! Claymore can't mine on ethermine pool!!!

TH: Stratum - Cannot connect to eu1.ethermine.org:4444
ETH: Stratum - Failed to connect, retry in 20 sec...

I changed  stratum servers to s1.ethermine.org:4444, asia1.ethermine.org:4444 or asia1.ethermine.org:14444

But it doesn't help

ETH: Stratum - Cannot connect to us1.ethermine.org:4444

Who else does have this issue?

same. for recover i use claymore 10.4
until they fix it.

Same problem at the same time in two rigs  Embarrassed

The ethermine connectivity issues (that I mentioned here) somehow got resolved. My ISP told me that they did nothing to break it or fix it, but if it works I am happy :p
Activity: 4
Anyone got an idea how to reach my payout limit on Siacoins at nanopool - now ASIC mining is destroying GPU mining of Siacoins and it seems impossible to get any coins with claymore.
I am only short of 5 coins to reach the payout limit...
Activity: 37
hi,
please submit your updated hashrate results to
https://gpustats.com Smiley
thank you
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
 On my test rigs I use miner with default settings and on pool I see about 4-5% less than miner shows (my hashrate is about 800MH/s if I turn on all rigs).
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
v10.6:

- fixed critical issue in remote management feature (attacker could crash miner even in read-only mode).

This update is required only if you expose remote management port to internet for some reason.
Same here in two rigs.

Just wanted to let you guys know that this seems to be an ISP issue. I can't even ping those servers from my mining location, but I can ping all ethermine servers from my work office.

I have contacted my ISP hoping they will fix it.
Activity: 7

I changed  stratum servers to s1.ethermine.org:4444, asia1.ethermine.org:4444 or asia1.ethermine.org:14444

But it doesn't help

until they fix it.

Same problem at the same time in two rigs  Embarrassed
Activity: 714
Merit: 257

But it doesn't help

until they fix it.

I have the same problem with all versions of claymore. Also tried various mining pools. None of them are working.
There is no official response from pools until now.

Hope they fix it soon
Activity: 857
Merit: 262
... hashrate drops from 30.5 Mh/s to 22 Mh/s, and returns to 30.5 Mh/s exactly when i move my mouse.
Also I've been mesuring power comsuption while in 30.5 Mh/s and while in 22 Mh/s and both are the same. It doesn't save any power...

Assuming it's not a miner bug I'd guess that this is something that you probably could be get rid of if you play around with windows.
Change power options, disable other running tasks, remove windows crap in gpedit.
However it could be that you need to fine tune your card(reduce volts?) to make it stable and "returns to 30.5 Mh/s exactly when i move my mouse" is just a coincidence.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
At me Claymore has ceased to be connected to a network !!!
Can not connect to Stratum, everything is burning red!
And then reboot!

Delivered the latest version and does not help!
I get only ETC on the Nanopool pool, I've tried all the servers and there is still no connection with the miner (

What should I do?
Activity: 73
Merit: 3

Thank you both for your comments. I am still trying to figure out what can be happening.

This is my current situation, after trying every power option in my windows 8.1. You can see that after exactly 2 minutes being AFK, mi hashrate drops from 30.5 Mh/s to 22 Mh/s, and returns to 30.5 Mh/s exactly when i move my mouse.

Also I've been mesuring power comsuption while in 30.5 Mh/s and while in 22 Mh/s and both are the same. It doesn't save any power...

I wasn't able to figure out how to change power level options in my GPU (Asus GTX 1070) so, maybe I still have light at the end of the tunnel.

You know, the funny thing is ... your temp doesn't drop.  It looks like the card is doing the same work but is being miscounted for some reason.  When mine slows, I usually see a couple of degrees drop off of the temp.
Is there any way to track the devfee shares contributed?

3100 in 25 days from 3 rigs> a 192 Mh/s
                                           b 257 Mh/s
                                           c 258 Mh/s
mode 1 and miners working 24/7
Activity: 5
No, you are not alone.  I've tried 10.0 and 10.5 and get the same behavior.  The hash rate slowly declines over time.  I'll start at 30.15 and after an hour it'll be at 27.5 or so.  Sometimes it creeps down farther.  I've set the -minspeed 28 to try to get a restart when it happens.  Occasionally it will get stuck just over 28 so it doesn't reboot.  I might tick it up a bit to 29 to see if I can maintain the rate.

I'm on Win10 64-bit FCU using the Aug 23rd Beta BlockChain drivers in a test machine with a single RX580.

To be honest, if I sit and watch it for a bit I can sometimes see it drop the rate while I watch.  I suspect it has a thread or two dying inside and isn't able to relaunch them.  If yours is always after you walk away,  I would head straight into the Control Panel and check to see if you have some power saving mode selected after some period of inactivity.

Thank you both for your comments. I am still trying to figure out what can be happening.

https://ibb.co/kpvgrw
This is my current situation, after trying every power option in my windows 8.1. You can see that after exactly 2 minutes being AFK, mi hashrate drops from 30.5 Mh/s to 22 Mh/s, and returns to 30.5 Mh/s exactly when i move my mouse.

I wasn't able to figure out how to change power level options in my GPU (Asus GTX 1070) so, maybe I still have light at the end of the tunnel.
TCS
Activity: 2
Is there any way to track the devfee shares contributed?
Jump to: