Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 456. (Read 6590565 times)

legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006
"You enabled full remote management, but didn't  set -mspw..." What's this error? i didn't change anything on my end and it started when I updated thw minee.

Hi, if you read the new update on claymore miner, it is mentioned that all these messages are warnings/notifications.

for your case, if you dont use -mspw but still enable remote monitor it shows you this message for your safety so that when you use the remote monitor to access you need a password to access the machine.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
running win10 (upgraded from win7) with rx 470 (19Mh/s) and rx 580 (22.4Mh/s) with 18.1 drivers (compute mode) and strap timings adjusted on the 470. claymore 10.5 crashes after 2-6 hours of running. Tried 10.1 and the same thing happens. System does not reboot after claymore crash it just waits for me to manually start claymore again. It was working fine under win7 (16.10.2 drivers and only rx 470)... anything I'm missing or is there a log I could check to see why claymore crashed? Thanks.

I have been having some problem that causes the miner to drop out, and checking the *log*.txt files I don't really find anything consistant as far as why.

For the time being, I simply rewrote the "Start.bat" file to remove the ETHDCRMINER64.EXE from the end and replace it with "gomore" and added a "GOMORE.BAT" file that looks like this:

@Echo Off
ETHDCRMINER64 -param1 xx -param2 xx -param3 xx -paramETC xx . . . . . .
gomore
^Z

Which calls itself, thus creating an endless loop (break with C) that just jumps back into the miner.  For the time being, it works.

My problem is curious: sometimes it will run for hours, other times I get an "Unable to create DAG" message requiring an immediate restart.  I have no clue ATM, my GPU temps aren't crazy high, snooping around in the log files, I don't see anything obvious that clues me into what's going on (or going wrong), etc Roll Eyes Grin

By the way previous question: you can look in the *log*.txt files for clues - or not.  I have, but don't have a handle on my problem.  I have done due diligence.  Nothing obvious.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
running win10 (upgraded from win7) with rx 470 (19Mh/s) and rx 580 (22.4Mh/s) with 18.1 drivers (compute mode) and strap timings adjusted on the 470. claymore 10.5 crashes after 2-6 hours of running. Tried 10.1 and the same thing happens. System does not reboot after claymore crash it just waits for me to manually start claymore again. It was working fine under win7 (16.10.2 drivers and only rx 470)... anything I'm missing or is there a log I could check to see why claymore crashed? Thanks.
Activity: 6
"You enabled full remote management, but didn't  set -mspw..." What's this error? i didn't change anything on my end and it started when I updated thw minee.

I'm getting this too, but I ended up just adding the following: -mpsw password

Not the actual word password, but a password. I was getting this too until I added that Parameter. Now I get a different issue below:

--

However, I'm getting an issue now, and it's "Srv: No password found in request. Remote IP: 127.0.0.1" -- using SimpleMining OS w/Ethermine Pool and ClayMore ETH 10.6. However, everything seems to be running but I'm getting a:

"Srv: no password found in request. Remote IP: 127.0.0.1"

Here is the command I'm running in SimpleMining: -wd 1 -r 1 -epool us2.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal WALLETHERE -epsw x -mpsw PASSWORDHERE -mport 127.0.0.1:3333

The -mport with 127.0.0.1 was recommended by SimpleMinign due to some botnet or something along those lines. What am I doing wrong?
See: https://i.gyazo.com/35eddc49b26e7e942101976edf6d6556.png

Any help is super appreciated!
Activity: 22
legendary
Claymore Miner - Crashes at Create GPU Buffer
Here are my specs:
1x Sapphire RX470 4GB Mining Edition
1x Asus Duo RX580 8GB
1x Asus STRIX RX580 8GB
Intel Celeron G3930
4GB Corsair Value Select DDR4 2133Mhz

This is likely the result of insufficient pagefile size. See: http://www.thewindowsclub.com/increase-page-file-size-virtual-memory-windows

Also try the -lidag (low intensity dag generation command) maybe it helps
legendary
I have always 89 Mh/s, but seems less increase ETH per day
Algoritm more difficult?
Claymore's 10.0

Yes what u say is right since the difficulty adjusts according to the total network hashrate in order to maintain the block time.

I think as long as price increases with greater proportion to the ETH per day then you will be in profit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 184
Here are my specs:
1x Asus Duo RX580 8GB
1x Asus STRIX RX580 8GB
Intel Celeron G3930

This is likely the result of insufficient pagefile size. See: http://www.thewindowsclub.com/increase-page-file-size-virtual-memory-windows
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
I'm having trouble since today to connect to any DCR pool. Apparently there was a change in the mining algorithm and all pool now either disconnects me or rejects all my shares.

Anyone else having same problem?

I tried dcr.suprnova.cc:3252 and stratum.decredpool.org:3343
I _have_ been seeing a lot of disconnects over the past 24 hours or so.  I thought it was just my 3GB GPU (GTX1060), but it started around two days ago, now.  At first I thought it was related to Claymore 10.6 release because the start of the disconnects increase started about the same time I changed from 10.5, but it still happens with the previous version, so that's not related to the problem.
Activity: 182
...how does the remote monitoring work? Should I open a port in the rig's firewall (windows) and then type 192.168.X.XX:3333 in the browser of any computer of my network?
Activity: 7

Hello there,

I am using Claymore's Dual Miner V10.5 to mine Ethereum. I am using the ETH only mining mode. Whenever I run the start.bat error, my computer hangs and then crashes after this step: "Create GPU Buffer for GPU2"

Here are my specs:
1x Asus Duo RX580 8GB
1x Asus STRIX RX580 8GB
Intel Celeron G3930
MSI Z270 Gaming Plus
Corsair HX1200
Corsair ForceLE 120GB

Occasionally, after about 10 computer restarts, I can get the Miner to run successfully and pull 76Mh/s. But this only rarely happens.

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.

Delete Afterburner and use latest AMD driver if its windows 10 1709 build. Or roll back to 1704 and shut off updates.
Activity: 2

Hello there,

I am using Claymore's Dual Miner V10.5 to mine Ethereum. I am using the ETH only mining mode. Whenever I run the start.bat error, my computer hangs and then crashes after this step: "Create GPU Buffer for GPU2"

Here are my specs:
1x Asus Duo RX580 8GB
1x Asus STRIX RX580 8GB
Intel Celeron G3930
MSI Z270 Gaming Plus
Corsair HX1200
Corsair ForceLE 120GB

Occasionally, after about 10 computer restarts, I can get the Miner to run successfully and pull 76Mh/s. But this only rarely happens.

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.
Activity: 1
I'm having trouble since today to connect to any DCR pool. Apparently there was a change in the mining algorithm and all pool now either disconnects me or rejects all my shares.

Anyone else having same problem?

I tried dcr.suprnova.cc:3252 and stratum.decredpool.org:3343
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
hi everybody,

I just join the mining community. I have 2 RX 480 8GDDR5 (1 Asus and 1 MSI) but the problem is that with one of them I reach 25Mh/s and with the other one only 18Mh/s.

Why is this happen? Anyone can help me with that issue?

thx a lot
Use GPU-Z to check memory vendor. I assume the Asus one probably has Samsung, MSI one probably Hynix. You can bios mod to get better speed by using better memory timings. Most cards should hit at least 27-28MH with custom timings, or at least 26MH with simple memory strap copy and a bit of OC. Use HwInfo64 to check memory errors.

As far as memory quality goes, Hynix < Elpida < Samsung.

Not really. Some are just more tolerant to really, really stupid values. Custom timings BETTER get over 28MH/s.

Wolf0 do you maybe own RX480 4gb Sapphire Pulse Elpida? If so, what are you getting with Claymore miner?
Activity: 11
I have always 89 Mh/s, but seems less increase ETH per day
Algoritm more difficult?
Claymore's 10.0
Activity: 1
Hi folks,
i have a strange problem and cant find the solution.
only first card will set clocks and power
AMd 18.1.1
Claymore 10.6
2x AMD 580
i configured the clock and memcock of both cards, and power.
i used syntax: -mclock 2200,2200
and so on.

But only GPU 0 (first one) will comply! gpu z says it is at stock clock
i want to tell her that resistance is futile. any ideas?

thanks a lot
hi everybody,

I just join the mining community. I have 2 RX 480 8GDDR5 (1 Asus and 1 MSI) but the problem is that with one of them I reach 25Mh/s and with the other one only 18Mh/s.

thx a lot
Use GPU-Z to check memory vendor. I assume the Asus one probably has Samsung, MSI one probably Hynix. You can bios mod to get better speed by using better memory timings. Most cards should hit at least 27-28MH with custom timings, or at least 26MH with simple memory strap copy and a bit of OC. Use HwInfo64 to check memory errors.

Both of them have Samsung memory.
https://d2ffutrenqvap3.cloudfront.net/items/0P0A1n2T190R0i2C2641/Screen%20Shot%202018-01-26%20at%2015.22.33.png?v=74843412

For what I see here I think everything is almost the same.

Do you now any good "How to bios update for dummies" tutorial that I can follow?
Activity: 259
Merit: 108
Why does 10.6 not clear the virus check?
Activity: 449
Merit: 251
hi everybody,

thx a lot

hi everybody,

thx a lot
Jump to: