Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 454. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 259
Merit: 108
Why does 10.6 fail the virus check?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
...how does the remote monitoring work? Should I open a port in the rig's firewall (windows) and then type 192.168.X.XX:3333 in the browser of any computer of my network?
In the miner folder there is a folder called "Remote Manger". There is a program in there.  Enable monitoring (default port is -3333 (read only)). You can also use browser to just see current output. You don't need to open firewall port if on the same network, just allow miner access first run. If opening port to the outside world, and using positive port (full control), make 110% sure you set -mpsw, there are people that run bots to find miners and overwrite config. You can easily change config remotely with full control which is quite useful, just use locally, or use password.
Thanks, it's working today from another computer of my network (yesterday, it was only working from localhost for some reason).
If I need to change config and so on from anywhere in the world, I'll just use TeamViewer.

I like this Miner, BUT 2 % devee is much too much. Claymore makes millions every month just with this little software. Is that fair? I'm willing to pay like 0.1 % but thats just greedy. I mine with the -nofee Option, its worth me instead of supporting greedy people.
So he's making less and you're making much less, how smart are you?

This fee topic brings a question, though: with the dual miner in simple mining mode (because dual is dead blah blah blah), do you pay 1% or 2% devfee?

1%, it is covered in the readme. 

As for the communist-wannabe "he makes too much" people out there, STFU and go do something else. Life isn't fair, who told you it was? No one requires you to use this software. Your complaints are unfounded. Is there a pool that charges less than 1%?

CJ
Activity: 182
...how does the remote monitoring work? Should I open a port in the rig's firewall (windows) and then type 192.168.X.XX:3333 in the browser of any computer of my network?
In the miner folder there is a folder called "Remote Manger". There is a program in there.  Enable monitoring (default port is -3333 (read only)). You can also use browser to just see current output. You don't need to open firewall port if on the same network, just allow miner access first run. If opening port to the outside world, and using positive port (full control), make 110% sure you set -mpsw, there are people that run bots to find miners and overwrite config. You can easily change config remotely with full control which is quite useful, just use locally, or use password.
Thanks, it's working today from another computer of my network (yesterday, it was only working from localhost for some reason).
If I need to change config and so on from anywhere in the world, I'll just use TeamViewer.

I like this Miner, BUT 2 % devee is much too much. Claymore makes millions every month just with this little software. Is that fair? I'm willing to pay like 0.1 % but thats just greedy. I mine with the -nofee Option, its worth me instead of supporting greedy people.
So he's making less and you're making much less, how smart are you?

This fee topic brings a question, though: with the dual miner in simple mining mode (because dual is dead blah blah blah), do you pay 1% or 2% devfee?
Activity: 182
Merit: 13

I think worth every penny, because it’s very difficult to mine with a lot of GPUs using the best config for each one.

I have some cards that are the same model, brand, etc... but only works with different setup... and claymore provide this with cclock, mclock, etc.

If you have one rig, or a few cards, probably other miner software works too, but in my case, claymore help me achieve the best hashrate for each card.
Activity: 7

use an other miner of disagree or use option -nodevfee or something like that

can you imagine the job he did ? the time and effort ?

Is this justice, when he gets 100.000 of Dollars every month for just writing this piece of software? There are so many poor people in the world in greedy men can't get enough. As I said I'm willing to pay, but an appropriate amount.
Activity: 441
Merit: 109
bug AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v10.6 + Windows x64 + AMD Rx580

Fan shows %%  like t=56C fan 55%%  , using afterburner 440 and blockchain driver.

Activity: 348
Merit: 119
@Claymore
We need support for Dual Mining like blake2s

asic is in for lbry , dcr, sia , pascal ... dual mode is gone without new support

use an other miner of disagree or use option -nodevfee or something like that

can you imagine the job he did ? the time and effort ?

Activity: 4
How to correctly setup Claymore 10.6 in SimpleMining.net for Ethermine.org? Im running 2 rigs of 6 x XFX 470 8Gb solo mining Ethereum in a ethermine.org and I have huge problems regarding reported hashrate vs average hashrate.

Im using the following command line:
-wd 0 -r -1 -epool stratum+tcp://eu1.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal 0xwallet.Miner -esm 0 -epsw x -allpools 1 -asm 1 -dcri 5

Explanation:
wd 0 // if one card is stuck because of bad riser or some other problem the minner keeps going.
r -1 // no restart except manually
epool // Stratum protocol
-esm 0 // should I use 1?
-epsw x // I should drop this
-allpools 1 // I guess this pays the devfee, correct?
-asm 1 // related to dcri option
-dcri 5 // is it really needed if I dont dual mine?

Thanks for your help Smiley Once I sort out the problem I`ll post the right command line so other can future use it.
Activity: 7
Activity: 2
Hey guys i'm new and just wanted to share a problem I had in case anyone else who is new runs into the same problem. I was getting dcr job timeout disconnect retry in 20 sec error when trying to dual mine sia and eth and it was because I had the -dcoin on a different line which was causing the error.

I had it like this

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eu1.nanopool.org:9999 -ewal YOUR_ETH_WALLET/YOUR_WORKER/YOUR_EMAIL -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://sia-eu1.nanopool.org:7777 -dwal YOUR_SIA_WALLET/YOUR_WORKER/YOUR_EMAIL
-dcoin sia
Activity: 6
Hello there! Claymore can't mine on ethermine pool!!!

TH: Stratum - Cannot connect to eu1.ethermine.org:4444
ETH: Stratum - Failed to connect, retry in 20 sec...

I changed  stratum servers to s1.ethermine.org:4444, asia1.ethermine.org:4444 or asia1.ethermine.org:14444

But it doesn't help

ETH: Stratum - Cannot connect to us1.ethermine.org:4444
ETH: Stratum - Failed to connect, retry in 20 sec...

Who else does have this issue?

same. for recover i use claymore 10.4
until they fix it.

Same problem at the same time in two rigs  Embarrassed

I have the same isues and I think that is a DNS problem, but I can not check it because I'm on private network that can not change the DNS , I make a proxy outside this network and I connected the proxy to the pool and now it's fine

I was having the same failed to connect issue too.  What worked for me was going into my antivirus' firewall settings and unblocking/allowing the EthDcrMiner64 file. 
Activity: 1148
Merit: 132
Anyone had a problem with their GPU usage not being consistent and not at a high percentage? This is on a RX480 on stock bios, stock clocks, and tried blockchain, Adrenalin, and Crimson drivers. Hash rate is only 15 Mh/s

https://imgur.com/0w1X8Xx

open up your card, clean all the dirt, trust me there will shit ton of it. apply new thermal paste and then check again.
try to keep the card temperature atleast below 80.

you have to do this like once every two months

Ive had many of my GPUs for 2-3 years never had to do that, dont let dust build up clean them every few months , I will RMA those bitches before i waste my time re-applying thermal past lol

well honestly depends on where the setup is. there are places in the world where no matter how hard you try you cant avoid dust, unless its a special air conditioned room.

secondly, i dont feel thats waste of my precious 15 mins -.-
Dust is everywhere ,  but 15 mins x 200 gpus is better to just RMA
legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006
Anyone had a problem with their GPU usage not being consistent and not at a high percentage? This is on a RX480 on stock bios, stock clocks, and tried blockchain, Adrenalin, and Crimson drivers. Hash rate is only 15 Mh/s

open up your card, clean all the dirt, trust me there will shit ton of it. apply new thermal paste and then check again.

Ive had many of my GPUs for 2-3 years never had to do that, dont let dust build up clean them every few months , I will RMA those bitches before i waste my time re-applying thermal past lol

well honestly depends on where the setup is. there are places in the world where no matter how hard you try you cant avoid dust, unless its a special air conditioned room.

secondly, i dont feel thats waste of my precious 15 mins -.-
Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006

Thank you kind sir didn't realize that.
Activity: 10

Activity: 247
Merit: 59
Hello everybody how do I find out what the latest version of Claymore is that I can mine ETH with is this 10.6 or 10.3 and where is the official download link. Thans a lot!

It's in the first post of this thread.
Hello everybody how do I find out what the latest version of Claymore is that I can mine ETH with is this 10.6 or 10.3 and where is the official download link. Thans a lot!
Activity: 247
Merit: 59
Is anyone out there using the configuration file instead of command line options?

When using 10.6 I get these warnings on startup of the miner...

Code:
UNKNOWN OPTION -platform
UNKNOWN OPTION 1
UNKNOWN OPTION -logsmaxsize
UNKNOWN OPTION 256

Jump to: