Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 663. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 1123
Merit: 136

Try with Afterburner 4.4.0 Beta 16

AB 4.4.0 Beta 16 either crashes my rig or messes things up... I'd rather have stable rigs with a bit of fluctuations in the voltages than have an unstable rig. But that's just me  Grin

I had to reset each card and manually add the old OC values for it to work in beta 16.  Also make sure you delete any old claymore OC or Fan command lines in your start.bat.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hi claymore and all,

My rig has 7 gpu.

I'm using biostar TB250-btc motherboard with 1050 Supersonic PSU.
Running 7 1070 Windforce OC 8GB gpu.

My rig can run from 1 to 2 days.

However, upon facing error, i have set -r 1 to trigger a reboot.bat to rs it.

This is where to problem occurs.

When my system restart and the claymore miners starts, it couldn't detect my gpu and starts prompting the error below:

No NVIDIA CUDA GPUs detected.
No AMD OPENCL or NVIDIA CUDA GPUs found, exit

The error just kept repeating itself.

The miner doesn't restart and this error doesn't trigger my -r 1 reboot.bat as well.

How do i solve it: i will have to manually restart my rig and sometimes i will have to do it 2 - 3 times till it detects again.

Any idea how to fix this problem or anyway to allow the system to restart upon facing not being able to detect GPUs?

Please help me out guys.

Thank you!

Reinstall GPU drivers

May i know what's the best driver to use?

I'm using 372.54 NVIDIA driver which is recommended by Claymore himself.
but still having problems now and then for unable to detect gpu after system rebooting.

I always use latest drivers. My rigs never crash, dont slowdown and I get same or better hashrate than previous versions (yes, I always install the latest).
Im currently using etherminer with my Nvidia cards but I never had a single problem with Claymore (any versions) dual or not.

Hi,

thanks for replying.

so i assumed you are using the latest NVIDIA driver 385.28?

is it working fine for claymore miner ?
because i have previously tried upgrading to higher drivers and after a 10mins run, it gives me a gpu error.

i tried to troubleshoot and ended up rolling back my drivers and found this workable driver which is 372.54.
But however, it still have some problem whenever my system restarts, it cant detect the gpu.

Do you think it may not be just driver issues?
Activity: 63
hi, i have dual eth+dcr, but i want to decrease only decred mining , without to lose eth mhs... (-dcri ) option  decrease both eth+dcr, how to decrease only dcr Huh
Activity: 47
Claymore 9.8 not working on Windows 7 after installing the drivers Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition Beta for [Suspicious link removed]pute

Can you change the voltage with MSI afterburner?
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
i have 5 x RX580 Nitro + Cards (Hynix)

I ahve updated to beta driver and Claymore 9.8 like others i cant control voltages in claymore nor latest AfterBurner but i can in trixx. Im actually settings clocks in voltages and fans in trixx and im running stable at 30 Mhs dual mining eth and SIA using around 100w per card in GPUz

I have same cards and TRIXX does not work. Are yours 8GB as well?

When TRIXX opens I do not have values on anything. All clocks are zeros. Any changes I do have 0 effect
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Hi claymore and all,

My rig has 7 gpu.

When my system restart and the claymore miners starts, it couldn't detect my gpu and starts prompting the error below:

The miner doesn't restart and this error doesn't trigger my -r 1 reboot.bat as well.

How do i solve it: i will have to manually restart my rig and sometimes i will have to do it 2 - 3 times till it detects again.

Any idea how to fix this problem or anyway to allow the system to restart upon facing not being able to detect GPUs?

Please help me out guys.

Thank you!

Reinstall GPU drivers

but still having problems now and then for unable to detect gpu after system rebooting.

I always use latest drivers. My rigs never crash, dont slowdown and I get same or better hashrate than previous versions (yes, I always install the latest).
Im currently using etherminer with my Nvidia cards but I never had a single problem with Claymore (any versions) dual or not.
Hi claymore and all,

My rig has 7 gpu.

Please help me out guys.

Thank you!

Reinstall GPU drivers

legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
Hey guys
how i start  eth mining ?

Like you start any other activity; by reading and educating yourself about it. Read, study, and research before your even consider the possibility of mining. This is a very risky and demanding business.
Activity: 703
Merit: 272
Hi claymore and all,

My rig has 7 gpu.

Please help me out guys.

Thank you!

Reinstall GPU drivers
Hi claymore and all,

My rig has 7 gpu.

Please help me out guys.

Thank you!
Activity: 41
Merit: 3
Claymore 9.8 not working on Windows 7 after installing the drivers Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition Beta for [Suspicious link removed]pute

True ! Any solution ?

For now install previuos leaked beta driver from 27.07.17 . It works like a charm on Win7.
Also maybe worth a try to install win10 driver onto win7
Activity: 399
Merit: 254
Hey guys
how i start  eth mining ?
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I am a meat Popsicle

True ! Any solution ?

I would like to know if there is an answer to this also. I have posted a couple times, Win 7 64 bit - RX 5XX cards with beta driver both Claymore 9.7 and 9.8 crash shortly after starting. I have no control in MSI after burner beta version either. I had to revert back to older drivers in order to get Claymore to run. Would like to know if there is a solution to the miner crashing
Activity: 11

True ! Any solution ?

I ahve updated to beta driver and Claymore 9.8 like others i cant control voltages in claymore nor latest AfterBurner but i can in trixx. Im actually settings clocks in voltages and fans in trixx and im running stable at 30 Mhs dual mining eth and SIA using around 100w per card in GPUz

Can you share your settings please ?
Thank you !

Sure

GPU Clock 1130 Mem Clock 2150
-120mV

For fans i have 40% at 40C then climbing to 100% at 80C current fan is 50% but this is open air frame next to air conditioning unit

Thanks , I will try those settings tomorrow after adding another GPU.

Do you or anyone else know if I can run 6 RX-580 under Windows 10 and Claymore latest version ?
Activity: 6

Thank you !

Sure

GPU Clock 1130 Mem Clock 2150
-120mV

For fans i have 40% at 40C then climbing to 100% at 80C current fan is 50% but this is open air frame next to air conditioning unit
Activity: 8
Activity: 61
Does the new AMD driver work with R9 Fury?
ya it's work with fury but in fury x not good

Does it work with R9 nano? Can you change the voltage?

Thank you !
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
Hello
did already someone test the AMD Mining driver?
pute-Release-Notes.aspx]https://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/Radeon-Software-Crimson-ReLive-Edition-Beta-for-[Suspicious link removed]pute-Release-Notes.aspx
If yes, is the DAG Problem solved with this driver?
Thank you.
Please read above several dozen posts and you will know  Wink
Jump to: