Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 673. (Read 6590565 times)

legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1006
I am using
4 sapphire rx470 nitro 8gb
Psu seasonic 1200w prime platinum
Risers v7 kyerivs

Your power supply looks more than enough to handle 4 gpus. Have you tried testing each gpu alone? Btw, you are adding 4 risers when you add all gpus. So have you tested each risers to make sure they are working as expected?

yes of course, these combinations are working well, crazy !
1+2
1+2+3
1+2+4

but not 1+2+3+4, its working on Windows and i see all gpus but claymore or over miners are not working.
Did you connect 3 risers on 1 power ( SATA ) cable?
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
I am using
Risers v7 kyerivs

Your power supply looks more than enough to handle 4 gpus. Have you tried testing each gpu alone? Btw, you are adding 4 risers when you add all gpus. So have you tested each risers to make sure they are working as expected?

yes of course, these combinations are working well, crazy !
1+2
1+2+3
1+2+4

but not 1+2+3+4, its working on Windows and i see all gpus but claymore or over miners are not working.
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
Claymore are you working on fixing the compatability with the newest beta driver that has the DAG fix?

http://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/Radeon-Software-Crimson-ReLive-Edition-Beta-for-[Suspicious link removed]pute-Release-Notes.aspx

Some of my 570 and 480's are working fine, some 580's and 570's are not working. The commands for setting clock settings do not work for some of the cards. The voltage settings don't work for any of the cards.

broken link
Activity: 234
Merit: 102
Claymore are you working on fixing the compatability with the newest beta driver that has the DAG fix?

http://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/Radeon-Software-Crimson-ReLive-Edition-Beta-for-[Suspicious link removed]pute-Release-Notes.aspx

Some of my 570 and 480's are working fine, some 580's and 570's are not working. The commands for setting clock settings do not work for some of the cards. The voltage settings don't work for any of the cards.
Activity: 234
Merit: 102
For some reason I can dual mine with my amd cards no problem. I can find a perfect dcri setting that will not affect my ether rate. My Gtx 1060's lose hashrate no matter what the dcri is set to. Is this common? Or is this an issue with the software? It almost as if I get the same hashrate dual mining that I got before the nvidia optimizations were added.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I am using
Risers v7 kyerivs

I am using
Risers v7 kyerivs
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
hello
i have a big problem with the last version and all over miners. works with 3 cards and when i want to put 4 gpu cards on my rig, it crashes...
all the same cards, Under win10 fresh installed, AMD driver 17.4.4, stock cards, psu 1200w seasonic prime on asrock H81 rev2

risers are ok because:
- gpu 1+2+3 => ok
- gpu 1+2+4 => ok
- gpu 1+2+3+4 => ko...

claymore start well and detect the 4 gpu's but crashed before to start mining, just after GPU detect.

please help me !!

What kind of cards are you using? Are you sure your PSU is enough? Are you using PCI-e risers? Good ones?
hello
i have a big problem with the last version and all over miners. works with 3 cards and when i want to put 4 gpu cards on my rig, it crashes...
all the same cards, Under win10 fresh installed, AMD driver 17.4.4, stock cards, psu 1200w seasonic prime on asrock H81 rev2

risers are ok because:
- gpu 1+2+3 => ok
- gpu 1+2+4 => ok
- gpu 1+2+3+4 => ko...

claymore start well and detect the 4 gpu's but crashed before to start mining, just after GPU detect.

please help me !!
Activity: 55
Merit: 5
Does the beta driver released for Vega fix the DAG Polaris issue?

If not, is there any update on when AMD is releasing the driver fix?

1. Nope

2. Driver is delayed. No known ETA on that!
Activity: 251
Merit: 6
Does the beta driver released for Vega fix the DAG Polaris issue?

If not, is there any update on when AMD is releasing the driver fix?
Activity: 251
Merit: 6
So I updated to the beta driver on the AMD website.  I enabled HBCC segmentation.

On my fastest card (1137MHz core clock, 1100MHz HBM2) went from 37.7MH/s to 42.1MH/s

These are air cooled Vega FE's.  It's about 20C ambient in here right now and I'm seeing 55C core temp @ 86% fan speed.

What's your power consumption?

Theoretically, the RX Vega should be able to beat the Vega FE.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
So I updated to the beta driver on the AMD website.  I enabled HBCC segmentation.

On my fastest card (1137MHz core clock, 1100MHz HBM2) went from 37.7MH/s to 42.1MH/s

These are air cooled Vega FE's.  It's about 20C ambient in here right now and I'm seeing 55C core temp @ 86% fan speed.
Activity: 107
just noticed a beta tab has appeared on the FE driver download page

http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/frontier?os=Windows+10+-+64

So this has the same issue of no mem speed control.

But found a nice little speed upgrade.

Enable HBCC support in Applications/Global settings.

kill the miner first

mine went from 30-31/2250dcr to 34-35MH/2500dcr
Same power same settings
c1200/m945 (don't think power settings are working so they are default right now)

Boysie

One of the drivers (the one I'm currently running) allows me to set memory and core clocks with claymore's miner.  I don't think I have HBCC enabled.  Or the option.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

kill the miner first

Same power same settings
c1200/m945 (don't think power settings are working so they are default right now)

Boysie

sry for the stupid question, but was is "HBCC"??

Thx

maybe this : https://www.techpowerup.com/231093/amd-vega-high-bandwidth-cache-controller-improves-minimum-and-average-fps

Thank you Google
Activity: 163

kill the miner first

Same power same settings

Boysie

sry for the stupid question, but was is "HBCC"??

Thx
Activity: 703
Merit: 272

Ethash - 33.7 MH/s
EthashDecr80 - (33.33 MH/s, 2.67GH/s) - @ 240-280 watts on kilowatt (with cpu 320-360 watts total... cpu/mb/mem/ssd take about 80 watts) temp @73 with fan @80%

Ethash2gb -37.58 MH/s
Ethash2gbDecred85 - (34.64 MH/s, 2.94 GH/s)

What is Etash2gb and Ethash2gbDecred85?

they were designed for 2gb cards.

yea, I gathered that but how are you using it now that DAG size is over 2gb?  or what version of claymore duel eth miner is that?

Probably mining UBIQ or another EThash coin that hash a DAG < 2gb? Thats my guess anyways!

musicoin and claymore dual 9.8
Activity: 10
Claymore 9.8 + 17.7.2 gives me GPU Memory fluctuations. It goes 2100, next second 1000. And so on. Rx 580. Anyone experience this behavior? Claymore 9.8 + 17.7.1 is stable.
Activity: 43

kill the miner first

Same power same settings

Boysie
Jump to: