Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 680. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 1
Claymore's Ethereum Miner Crack charges v7.5

ETH redirects developers to charge gadgets that are perfectly compatible with all Claymore kernel mining software.
Claymore's Ethereum Mining NoDevFee v7.5
When you use Claymore's Dual Etherem Miner,
This program can help you save your money and earn more. It will re-redirect 1% (or 2% of the dual mode) to the designated wallet address.

download link:

http://Http://pan.baidu.com/s/1slAu6cd
http://Https://github.com/xiekang0817/NoDevFee

Whenever a developer wallet address is monitored, the developer wallet address is automatically blocked and automatically replaced with the purse address you specified.
Claymore's Dual Ethereum full version crack ETH mining charge tool (redirect developer wallet address for your wallet address):
Http [Suspicious link removed] -> Properties -> Compatibility tab -> Run as administrator -> Save
3) Open start.bat and change your wallet to your wallet address

Demo:
Code:
Start NoDevFee 0xc1950f7049f576ef6966dcad20d7d3bd82c49326

4) Run the start.bat file 5) The software displays this prompt to indicate that it was running successfully. And then you can ignore him, and it is minimized.
6) At this point you can start your mining process, that is correct to start the order is:
1-> Run the redirect tool.
2-> Run your mining program.

7) After running for a while you can see from the redirect tool window that you have redirected the developer wallet to your wallet.

Cool This redirected developer wallet tool is compatible with all Claymore kernel mining processes, including Claymore original, Changsha miners, China Digital Miner, Paladin, etc. All Claymore kernel mining procedures.
Start the order is also the first to start the redirect tool, the second to start your mining process.

Tips:

This procedure to fill the eth wallet address and your mining procedures to fill the eth wallet address
Consistent, can be redirected to success.

Reminder:
Fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh and all the next devfee send shares to your wallet.

1) due to Claymore Miner developers charge rate is a single dig 1%, double dig 2%.
Equal to 36 seconds to 72 seconds per hour is the cost of the developer.
After running the program to be stable operation for 6 hours or more from your pool of computing power to see the obvious effect.
24 hours average effort needs 24 hours to show true computing power. There is a delay in the calculation of the power, but the calculation of the force and the calculation of income are immediate.

With ETH up to 25% per month profit:

Its stuff like this that makes dev stop working on fixing bugs and improving miners
You are an idiot
legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3614
what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?
I think the problem is your mixing and matching AMD and NVIDIA cards in the same rig. I think you will always need to run multiple instances of Claymore as long as you mix AMD and NVIDIA.

no. you can run nvidia and amd cards on one instance of claymores miner.
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
Hello everyone,

I would like to ask for some help regarding some problems i have encountered regarding Clamore OC.

i ahve rig with 5 cards, 4x Powercolor RX 580 8 GB  Red Devil and 1x Sapphire RX580 8GB Nitro+(1411MHz core).

I moded bioses. and using Claymore v9.8 dual minein ETH and SC

I was playing around with OC to see my max and consumption which was 29-30MHz 140W in GPUZ and then came down to 28MHs with 110W in GPUZ.

these OC settings worked fine for 24 hours with no  crashes: -dcri 21 -tstop 85 -tt 70 -fanmin 55 -fanmax 100 -cclock 1200 -mclock 2150 -cvddc 900 -mvddc 850

However i have then decided to try to lower core voltaga in steps of 10mV which got me down to 880mV on core in hopes of saving some more power and finfing lowest possible VDDC to run on.

Unfortuantelly Claymore hangs and crashes.

Upon restarting the rig, i noticed my hashraate drops down to 20 per card and checked in GPUZ whats going on.
Cards do not want to accept settings from Claymore OC anymore, so i am now forced to use wattman to get them runnig at desired settings.

Claymore also stopped reporting temperatures and fanspeeds for all except 1 card.  This card is also acting out and droping to 18MHS all the time causing my hash to fluctuate between 130 and 140MHs.

How do i get claymore to run normally again so i dont need to use Wattman?

Playing with the voltage is risky business, it makes your card very unstable and to save how much money ?
Ask yourself if the voltage reduction is worth the trouble and the loss of revenu because it might get unstable.
I think your best course of action is to give it more power until it stop crashing or just dont change the voltage at all.
I tried to play with voltage myself and on the long wrong it wasnt worth the savings
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Anyone else use hdmi dummy plugs? (CompuLab Display Emulator (fit-Headless)) from amazon?
I use one of those per 6 gpu rig.

I have been running ~70 GPU farm for a little over 1 year. (Mostly RX480's)

So far I have had 2 gpus die, and both of them had one of those dummy plugs connected.
Anyone else have similar experience?

I'm guessing it is a coincidence, but figured I would ask.

I am using the exact same thing but only for a couple of months now.

You said you had those for a little over a year. How long did you had the dummy plug in the 1st that died and how long in the 2nd one?

You got my interest. I may try to swap that dummy plug every a couple of months or so.

But again, doing so may end killing all of my cards when they won't have warranty anymore.

But... if one dies now, I don't think that they will give me another since the stocks are empty
Activity: 441
Merit: 252
Sell your rig, mining is not for you.
You are very helpful. Thank you! Keep doing this!
After this:
****TRASHY HACKER LINK REMOVED****
I am ok again.

You're a newbie with 2 posts recommending a post from a newbie with 13 posts who is offering a hacked version of AMD drivers.

RISK level 1000%

Don't download software from unknown sources. Don't listen to newbies with only a few posts.  Chances are you are going to download a trojan or virus.
Hi guys, I have a doubt, I have a rig, with 5 gtx 1060, on windows 10, I do OC, with msi afterburner, but, oc, it only works, for the first 4 GPUs, for the 5 GPU it no longer works, That can be thanks

Send that 5th card back to the manufacturer.

Unfortunately, it is normal that if you have a large number of cards, a few of them will be bad.  They will have some minor flaw in their memory or something which makes them not run with modified BIOS.   

This is WHY stock settings exist. This is WHY overclocking exists.

Stock settings are manufacturer default that their cards can run at.  Some cards can be overclocked and modified to run much faster.  But some cannot.  They passed the settings to run at stock settings but they don't work when you modify the BIOS and try to get more speed out of them.

By setting their stock settings lower they can sell more cards to the public.  Many of these stock cards can be modified, but not all.

So send that card back to the manufacturer,  sell it to someone that doesn't modify BIOS, or just leave it running at stock BIOS yourself.
I have a 12 GPU rig (RX480 x6 , 1070 x6 )with mb tb250 BTC PRO. and I have a problem here.

when I ran claymore 9.8 it will freeze at the begining,while it detect gpu. I try several way and cannot solve this problem.

at the end I try to use -di option and separate claymore to 3 windows and its work (rx480x3)+(rx480x3)+(1070x6) .

I think the problem is your mixing and matching AMD and NVIDIA cards in the same rig. I think you will always need to run multiple instances of Claymore as long as you mix AMD and NVIDIA.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I'm having issues with Sapphire PULSE RX580 8GB cards.

I'm using these command line options:
Code:
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eu1.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal WALLET.WORKER -epsw x -tstop 85 -tt -55 -cclock 1130 -mclock 2150 -cvddc 850 -mvddc 850
For some reason the mclock on all cards keep jumping up and down between 1000 MHz and 2150 MHz about once every second, lowering the mining rate significantly.

If I leave out the -mclock 2150 setting, and set it manually in Wattman, the problem does not occur. I've already tried to increase the Power Limit to +15%, but the behavior still exists.

Anyone?
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
I never said I was better
I never said I could/would/want to develop an alternative
I never said he shouldn't get money for his work

Im saying 1% is insane, nothing else.

Im still using it for now but one of my rigs is already testing something else and it looks good so far, really good.

You got me wrong, not talking about you, i meant if Claymore feels his miner is better than competition he charges for it Smiley And while we are using it he makes mooney, if he makes enough for new car or two per month then it would be honest to lower rates.

Could you PM or share here your alternative?

The other alternative is the open source ethminer program originally made by the eth foundation and improved by Genoil. Its free and exact same speed as claymore.

However it sometimes freezes, and if 1 GPU crashes it stops the entire program so no GPU is hashing until it gets restarted.
Activity: 140

Im still using it for now but one of my rigs is already testing something else and it looks good so far, really good.

You got me wrong, not talking about you, i meant if Claymore feels his miner is better than competition he charges for it Smiley And while we are using it he makes mooney, if he makes enough for new car or two per month then it would be honest to lower rates.

Could you PM or share here your alternative?
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
it is unethical and I wont use it but I consider Claymore's 1% fee to be also unethical.

Why if it is faster than any other miner? IDK how much money Claymores do from this stuff, and it is over the top, lets say 100-200K$/month then of course fee could be altered to 0,5/1% or 0,75/1,5% but still, just business in money world, if you are better then charge for it Smiley

His ZEC miner is faster than its competitors but his ETH miner is the exact same speed as the stock ethminer released by genoil which has no fee.

The fee we are paying is for the simplicity of the watchdog, the manager, and the dual mining functionality.

Before Claymore we had to use the stock ethminer program and it was a pain. Whenever the DAG changed all the rigs froze and crashed and you had to manually reboot the system.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Green team, have you tried 384.94 +v9.8? Stability, improvements?

All my Nvidia rigs are using that combination non stop 24/24 and no crash,slowdown or bug whatsoever without any improvement from 9.7 and/or previous Nvidia drivers.

it is unethical and I wont use it but I consider Claymore's 1% fee to be also unethical.

Why if it is faster than any other miner? IDK how much money Claymores do from this stuff, and it is over the top, lets say 100-200K$/month then of course fee could be altered to 0,5/1% or 0,75/1,5% but still, just business in money world, if you are better then charge for it Smiley

Green team, have you tried 384.94 +v9.8? Stability, improvements?

Activity: 11
any ideas on what to do ?

VPN installed has stopped claymore being able to connect and thus mine.

thx
Claymore's Ethereum Miner Crack charges v7.5

ETH redirects developers to charge gadgets that are perfectly compatible with all Claymore kernel mining software.
Claymore's Ethereum Mining NoDevFee v7.5
When you use Claymore's Dual Etherem Miner,
This program can help you save your money and earn more. It will re-redirect 1% (or 2% of the dual mode) to the designated wallet address.

Anyone else consider some cracks, this one being a good example, unethical?

---

As an aside, would it be fair to assume (I've not done any research) that the Claymore miner is the best for ETH?

THANKS

Activity: 574
Merit: 261
use DDU and delete drivers, reinstall drivers, and be happy.
Thank you very much i used DDU in safe mode and it helped.

Any tutorial to help another user on how to update drivers in safe mode ? Why safe mode is needed ?
Thx.

This recommendation (running in Safe Mode) was just for DDU - it works better in safe mode and will automatically do so, if you let it.
I don't know if you can install video drivers in safe mode, but I'm happy to be proven wrong.
Activity: 28
Any recommendations on videos or stuff to read on modding bios for all different types of memory
Merit: 109
use DDU and delete drivers, reinstall drivers, and be happy.
Thank you very much i used DDU in safe mode and it helped.

Any tutorial to help another user on how to update drivers in safe mode ? Why safe mode is needed ?

Thx.
Jump to: