Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 693. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

Both rigs are RX 470s Gaming X 4GB with Samsung memory. Exact same settings.

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Hello Guys,

I am noob in mining and i am building my mining rig in win 10 64 bit. I have 2 MSI RX580 Armor 8G. For every individual GPU, i can undervolt/overlock the GPU by these parameters (single GPU in rig).

-cvddc 900 -cclock 1200 -mclock 2080. I verified in GPU-Z, it is working.

But if there are 2 GPU cards in rig, I found these parameters only applied in the first GPU #0, for the second GPU, it is working in the default clock and volt.

I tried the following command, while the result is still same, only GPU #0 is undervolted and overclocked.  

Just wondering if i did something wrong. Can anyone help, please?

setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eth-asia1.nanopool.org:9999 -ewal 0x4319c495431b0a8c85af88497144184de8ff5a71.RX580/[email protected] -epsw x -mode 1 -ftime 10 -cvddc 900,900 -cclock 1200,1200 -mclock 2080,2080

Check if crossfire is on.
Best thanks, mate. It is working. Send me you wallet address of ETH. I want to buy you a coffee.
Activity: 46
I'll dual mining EXP+LBC, both on suprnova using the follow bat...

timeout /t 15

ethdcrminer64.exe -epool exp.suprnova.cc:3333 -ewal bananas.bananas -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://lbry.suprnova.cc:6256 -dwal bananas.bananas -dpsw x -dcoin lbc -esm 3 -allpools 1 -allcoins 1
pause

When I change "-allcoins 1" to "-allcoins exp" as suggested ... it still mines EXP but fails to acknowledge shares.  Suprnova shows a 0 hashrate.  Does my configuration look correct?
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Any news on the amd rx480-rx580 polaris solution?  About the speed of mining
Thanks.

If you are talking about the DAG issue, there is an new driver comming in a few days.
Activity: 71
Any news on the amd rx480-rx580 polaris solution?  About the speed of mining
Thanks.
KGV
Activity: 55
well if i am here you make shure i was working on ti for several hours before came here and posting asking about it !
the point is ! all the configurations what i already tested , the gpu 0 started also ! and i never find a configuration to start gpu by gpu using diferente cmd thanks

-di    GPU indexes, default is all available GPUs. For example, if you have four GPUs "-di 02" will enable only first and third GPUs (#0 and #2).
   You can also turn on/off cards in runtime with "0"..."9" keys and check current statistics with "s" key.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Hello Guys,

I am noob in mining and i am building my mining rig in win 10 64 bit. I have 2 MSI RX580 Armor 8G. For every individual GPU, i can undervolt/overlock the GPU by these parameters (single GPU in rig).

But if there are 2 GPU cards in rig, I found these parameters only applied in the first GPU #0, for the second GPU, it is working in the default clock and volt.

I tried the following command, while the result is still same, only GPU #0 is undervolted and overclocked.  

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eth-asia1.nanopool.org:9999 -ewal 0x4319c495431b0a8c85af88497144184de8ff5a71.RX580/[email protected] -epsw x -mode 1 -ftime 10 -cvddc 900,900 -cclock 1200,1200 -mclock 2080,2080

Check if crossfire is on.
Activity: 19
Hello Guys,

Activity: 34
Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v9.8 (Windows/Linux)

Hi all

Hi

im using dual calymore also !
! I need some help cuz i did a lot of configurations to use one nice bat file also !Well my problem is about i have 4 gpu cards at my rig rx 570 , and i whould like to use gpu 0 and gpu 1 in a poll and the gpu 2 and gpu 3 in another pool of course whit differents bat files using -di configurations , so i am working hard on it , but i am still not able to get the right configuration , i used -di , but its always get gpu 0 and 1 , sometimes got gpu 0,1, 2 , but never got just gpu 02 and gpu 03 per exemple ! thanks a lot and i hope you undernstand what i am need at this moment ! can you help me please? thanks

i like to know a command like this :

first bat file : i like to use just gpu 0 and gpu 1

second bat file :i like to use just gpu 2 and gpu 3

I can say to all what i already tryed for long hurs differents way but always or gpu0 ,gpu1  i never got a no started gpu 0 , gpu 0 always started and i wont it

thanks a lot i hope any daul claymore expert could to see my post and help me ! i will to be very glad

Read manual
Does the new version fix the dag file problem for amd cards , i heard that it will , or?

well if i am here you make shure i was working on ti for several hours before came here and posting asking about it !

the point is ! all the configurations what i already tested , the gpu 0 started also ! and i never find a configuration to start gpu by gpu using diferente cmd thanks
KGV
Activity: 55

Hi all

Hi

! I need some help cuz i did a lot of configurations to use one nice bat file also !Well my problem is about i have 4 gpu cards at my rig rx 570 , and i whould like to use gpu 0 and gpu 1 in a poll and the gpu 2 and gpu 3 in another pool of course whit differents bat files using -di configurations , so i am working hard on it , but i am still not able to get the right configuration , i used -di , but its always get gpu 0 and 1 , sometimes got gpu 0,1, 2 , but never got just gpu 02 and gpu 03 per exemple ! thanks a lot and i hope you undernstand what i am need at this moment ! can you help me please? thanks

I can say to all what i already tryed for long hurs differents way but always or gpu0 ,gpu1  i never got a no started gpu 0 , gpu 0 always started and i wont it

thanks a lot i hope any daul claymore expert could to see my post and help me ! i will to be very glad

Read manual
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
I can't find the 17.7.3 Unicorn driver

If you can spare, please PM
Activity: 34

Hi all

Hi

Activity: 661
Merit: 258
Does the new version fix the dag file problem for amd cards , i heard that it will , or?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

Have you tried ZEC? Because from what you are talking, since they aren't balanced (memory/core) like amd and lower nvidia cards, would be interesting to test them on a mining process that requires both memory and core power. Using higher than 8 intensity would be also nice (dunno if this is possible).

Unfortunately I haven't tried ZEC, but according to WhatToMine, gtx1080 should give around 450 H/s for ZEC. It should be profitable to mine it solo, just I don't know of any ZEC dual miner to experiment with Smiley
A 1080 indeed gives around 450H/s or even 500 for Zcash.

I get ~575 H/s on ZEC with a MSI GTX 1080 GAMING X. 75% TDP +130 MHz core clock +1000 MHz memory clock in Afterburner.

Activity: 72

IMPRESSIVE--

Thanks for the post!  NVidia cards work well with higher "-dcri" values.  But, Maxwell (900 series) cards are likely to reach maximum performance at a much lower "-dcri" value than 500.  A setting of "-dcri 75" is a good place to start for Maxwell cards.

You're welcome Wink

Radeon 4xx and 5xx cards, 1060 and 1070 cards all have core power more "in tune" with their GDDR5 memory speeds for ETH mining, so there is not much core power headroom left for second coin in dual mining mode. But, 1080 have plenty of core power left so the second coin can be mined very fast Cheesy Full -dcri 500 can be utilised and probably more Wink

Somebody with a 1080Ti card could do a few test and see what is happening with -dcri value in ETH + LBRY dual mode. Chances are that card could also mine second coin very fast Wink

Have you tried ZEC? Because from what you are talking, since they aren't balanced (memory/core) like amd and lower nvidia cards, would be interesting to test them on a mining process that requires both memory and core power. Using higher than 8 intensity would be also nice (dunno if this is possible).

YES, I MINE ZEC--

But in order to get truly rewarding secondary coin hash rates Maxwell series cards require a high "-dcri" setting.  A miner should adjust  from a setting of "-dcri 75" as a starting point, as it will double the secondary coin hash rate compared to the default value.  ZEC mining is another miner, a single algo miner.

Right now I have several cards on the shelf.  AMD cards are in short supply, and I may put my 970 cards into a rig again soon.        --scryptr

I'm mining ZEC with my R7 370s, i don't find ETH worth with them.
legendary
Activity: 1797
Merit: 1028

IMPRESSIVE--

Thanks for the post!  NVidia cards work well with higher "-dcri" values.  But, Maxwell (900 series) cards are likely to reach maximum performance at a much lower "-dcri" value than 500.  A setting of "-dcri 75" is a good place to start for Maxwell cards.

You're welcome Wink

Radeon 4xx and 5xx cards, 1060 and 1070 cards all have core power more "in tune" with their GDDR5 memory speeds for ETH mining, so there is not much core power headroom left for second coin in dual mining mode. But, 1080 have plenty of core power left so the second coin can be mined very fast Cheesy Full -dcri 500 can be utilised and probably more Wink

Somebody with a 1080Ti card could do a few test and see what is happening with -dcri value in ETH + LBRY dual mode. Chances are that card could also mine second coin very fast Wink

YES, I MINE ZEC--

But in order to get truly rewarding secondary coin hash rates Maxwell series cards require a high "-dcri" setting.  A miner should adjust  from a setting of "-dcri 75" as a starting point, as it will double the secondary coin hash rate compared to the default value.  ZEC mining is another miner, a single algo miner.

Right now I have several cards on the shelf.  AMD cards are in short supply, and I may put my 970 cards into a rig again soon.        --scryptr

Unfortunately I haven't tried ZEC, but according to WhatToMine, gtx1080 should give around 450 H/s for ZEC. It should be profitable to mine it solo, just I don't know of any ZEC dual miner to experiment with Smiley

From what i am aware you can't dual mine it because it uses both memory and gpu processing power. That's why i was talking about it, since 1080 is "unbalanced" it should be nice to have ZEC optimized for 1080 Wink
YIz
Activity: 686
Merit: 502

A 1080 indeed gives around 450H/s or even 500 for Zcash.
Activity: 4

IMPRESSIVE--

You're welcome Wink

Jump to: