Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 713. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Hi, a question, i update last driver of AMD RX (470) and Claymore dont show me the Temperature and fan. What happed?  Also my pc now restart every 30 or 40 minutes. Without claymore the pc works okay

I have the same thing on my RX480 after the newest driver (17.7.2), except my PC isn't restarting. I've used another program (HwInfo64) to check the temperature and the card does run a few degrees warmer then normal. Anybody know if there is any danger of overheating the card now that Claymore doesn't register the temperatures anymore?  

No. All cards are protected from overheating by firmware, unless you changed that, you're fine.

Don't use this drive. Don't brings nothing good only pain and suffering.

I'm still using 16.9.1 version, very very stable and doesn't low your hashrate.
Activity: 826
Merit: 440
What are the expected improvments for the 9.8 version ?
Somebody knows if "-allpools" command is necessary on ethermine pool? I think not, so I put "-allpools 0" command in Start.bat file, it's okay? I'm mining on eu1.ethermine.org:14444. Thanks
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Hi, a question, i update last driver of AMD RX (470) and Claymore dont show me the Temperature and fan. What happed?  Also my pc now restart every 30 or 40 minutes. Without claymore the pc works okay

I have the same thing on my RX480 after the newest driver (17.7.2), except my PC isn't restarting. I've used another program (HwInfo64) to check the temperature and the card does run a few degrees warmer then normal. Anybody know if there is any danger of overheating the card now that Claymore doesn't register the temperatures anymore? 

No. All cards are protected from overheating by firmware, unless you changed that, you're fine.

Don't use this drive. Don't brings nothing good only pain and suffering.
Activity: 210
Merit: 105
Hi, a question, i update last driver of AMD RX (470) and Claymore dont show me the Temperature and fan. What happed?  Also my pc now restart every 30 or 40 minutes. Without claymore the pc works okay

Activity: 2604
Merit: 326
Hey guys! Anyone tried this new AMD driver that has been released a few days ago.
Claymore said AMD will release a new driver that solves DAG hashrate drop. This might be it?

Is it THAT hard to read previous max 10 posts?

Or even just first one on this page?
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Hey guys! Anyone tried this new AMD driver that has been released a few days ago.
Claymore said AMD will release a new driver that solves DAG hashrate drop. This might be it?
legendary
Activity: 1797
Merit: 1028
Any 1070 user share their dual mining setting  eth +sc? When solo mine I get 32.7mh/s eth dual mine even set -dcri 15 ? I get sc 250-260 mh/s

You can get fine-tuning hints for 1070s at the link in my signature...

NVIDIA CARDS WORK WELL WITH HIGH "-dcri" VALUES--

Try "-dcri 75" and adjust from there.  The secondary coin hashrate should at least double without hurting your Ethereum rate much.  CUDA cards are wired differently.       --scryptr
Why Claymore shows ETH: 07/28/17-21:15:14 - New job from eu1.ethermine.org:14444 (FAILOVER 1):O It shows for 30 minutes but the shares appears as accepted for Ethereum, at 21:50 reconnect again and disappears...
Activity: 234
Merit: 102
We have a new driver from AMD the DAG for polaris is fixed in this situation?

NOT YET. They know the issue and can fix it, though.

How do we know that if claymore miner doesn't work well with new driver?

Because some people do not use claymore to overclock/underclock. They have their settings set in the bios. This is the only functionality broken with the latest driver is it not? Some people have tried the new driver and it didn't make a difference to their hashrate.

Because if they're actually updating it with a Polaris fix, it'd be really fucking hard to break it? They probably won't be majorly modifying the OpenCL toolchain, but even if they did - Claymore stores his kernels (except the ASM ones) in AMD IL, because fewer people can read it... and the ASM kernels are just specific to the GPU ASIC in use - I haven't taken apart his later miner versions to see what they do, but I would bet he's storing the ASM kernels as flat binary (of course, probably encoded with some cute little shit like he's done on his kernels before.)

I probably have wrong logic here because you sound so confident, but anyway...are you saying that if they don't change anything regarding OpenCL, drivers will break,
but if they DO change something, they will work well?
Activity: 1123
Merit: 136

Don't use the newest driver.
Activity: 60
Merit: 2

Any 1070 user share their dual mining setting  eth +sc? When solo mine I get 32.7mh/s eth dual mine even set -dcri 15 ? I get sc 250-260 mh/s

Try -dcri 60-75.  This should get you around 30Eth 700Sia, but you are going to be using a lot of power.
Should I increase the power limit of the cards or just change -dcri?

You'll need to increase it a bit to keep hashes high.  Just experiment with it because all cards are different.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Try -dcri 60-75.  This should get you around 30Eth 700Sia, but you are going to be using a lot of power.
Should I increase the power limit of the cards or just change -dcri?
Activity: 31
Merit: 0

You can get fine-tuning hints for 1070s at the link in my signature...
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
Yes you right

What i doing???
Not fixed this my hashrate???

i not know wut do do u?

OH, POOP! --

I smell a doo doo joke!       --scryptr

My sitting in claymore v9.7 in mind OS

-epool eu1.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal 0x98364f098e2cd698e93c84bc25c4e37425dee027.$rigName -epsw x -asm 1

My speed 5 mh lower

legendary
Activity: 1797
Merit: 1028
Yes you right

What i doing???
Not fixed this my hashrate???

i not know wut do do u?

OH, POOP! --

I smell a doo doo joke!       --scryptr
Jump to: