Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 714. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Any 1070 user share their dual mining setting  eth +sc? When solo mine I get 32.7mh/s eth dual mine even set -dcri 15 ? I get sc 250-260 mh/s
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Miner won't show Temp and Fan speed on latest AMD driver for my Asus Strix RX470, please confirm who also tried freshest driver from 26 of July.

This issue is confirmed, for now you should downgrade to 17.7.1, beacuse 17.7.2 breaks compability.

I'm still using v16.9.1 drivers for my RX 480s cause it's very very stable, newer versions upload hashrate?
Activity: 290
Activity: 1123
Merit: 136
Yes you right

What i doing???
Not fixed this my hashrate???

i not know wut do do u?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hi
My rx470 4gb that 28.3 to 25.6 mh
My rig that 162 mh to 157 mh
Why?Huh??

Since you appear to have been living under a rock for the last month or so, I suggest you catch up on research now. Never too late. Google it.
Yes you right

What i doing???
Not fixed this my hashrate???
Activity: 751
Merit: 517
Fail to plan, and you plan to fail.
Hi
Why?Huh??

Since you appear to have been living under a rock for the last month or so, I suggest you catch up on research now. Never too late. Google it.
Hi
Why?Huh??
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

If you suspect the POOL have you tried to ask this question to them?
Do you see a "Dev Fee" during the time of those "hacks" ?
Please provide screenshots.

Sorry, I have got mistake, I downloaded Claymore v9.7 from this web:

http://worldvision.vn/U1/huong-dan-su-dung-tool-cay-coins_c93/huong-dan-va-dowload-tool-cay-coin-claymore-ethereum-9-7--eth--all-phien-ban_c215.htm

And unfortunately, they already modified dpool.txt and epool.txt to lead the pool to their wallet without any announcement to user.

I've replaced that one with pool which downloaded from bitcointalk.org. I think everything will be fine.

Well that is what you get for downloading a miner from an unknown source.  Tongue
[/quote]

Your mistake. You should ONLY download Claymore miner from the official links in the first post of this thread. Any other links can be modified code with malware, spyware, etc. inserted.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 136

http://worldvision.vn/U1/huong-dan-su-dung-tool-cay-coins_c93/huong-dan-va-dowload-tool-cay-coin-claymore-ethereum-9-7--eth--all-phien-ban_c215.htm

And unfortunately, they already modified dpool.txt and epool.txt to lead the pool to their wallet without any announcement to user.

I've replaced that one with pool which downloaded from bitcointalk.org. I think everything will be fine.

[/quote]

Well that is what you get for downloading a miner from an unknown source.  Tongue
Activity: 2604
Merit: 326
I tried the latest AMD Drivers - 17.7.2, no improvement.

How did you manage to do proper OC with latest driver? My two RX560s dropped from 29.8MH/s to
24.8MH/s and whatever I try to do, its locked at 24.8

Impressive hashrate - almost 15Mhs. What is make and model and settings?

Both Gigabyte, one with Micron memory, one with Hynix...micron one is around 1MH/s faster
Activity: 81
Miner won't show Temp and Fan speed on latest AMD driver for my Asus Strix RX470, please confirm who also tried freshest driver from 26 of July.

This issue is confirmed, for now you should downgrade to 17.7.1, beacuse 17.7.2 breaks compability.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
The DAG epoch issue: it seems AMD fixed it for Vega in drivers and now they are working on Polaris. New drivers will be available soon, may be in two weeks or so.

Man, that was awesome!
Activity: 5

[/quote]

Activity: 1

https://ibb.co/b79czk
Activity: 1
Hello my miner is crashing all the time now.. it is saying  application ethdcrminer64 has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware windows 10...anyone has an idea??
Activity: 92

How did you manage to do proper OC with latest driver? My two RX560s dropped from 29.8MH/s to

I was testing the latest driver a few days ago and noticed the reported wattage in AB was up anywhere from +5 to +20 on various cards which cause core throttle for me (I capped cards at 105w). 
Activity: 14
We have a new driver from AMD the DAG for polaris is fixed in this situation?

NOT YET. They know the issue and can fix it, though.
Tell them to fix the annoying 8 x AMD GPU limit issues in Win 10 while they are at it ;-)
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Impressive hashrate - almost 15Mhs. What is make and model and settings?
Activity: 433
Merit: 254
Any ETA for new driver support in Claymore miner?
Jump to: