Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 795. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

Hi guys, why i get this hashrate? Up and down static it is normal?
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
anyone have issues with nvidia card mining?

i have 2 titans n all i get is 2mhs lol
8x 1060s and i get the same 2mhs across all cards

using latest drivers, is there anything else i should be adding?
I started getting a strange unspecified launch failure error running ETH+SC.. It'll work for a few shares, then crash and restart. Does anyone know what's causing it?

maybe a fiew more details...
maybe too over/under clocked/under volted
how many gpus?
maybe faulty riser
faulty gpu....
and so on...
maybe only update the miner....

Happen to me too.. i don't remember how i resolved.
Maybe is the -dcri problem.
Try to put -dcri 16 or 14
With LBC , I have a huge impact on ETH mining.
For my 6 RX480 rig, I have :

ETH + SC  : 179 + 2860 with dcri 16
ETH + LBC : 169 + 159 with dcri 14

Do you have the same results ?

Sia has different hashrate. It is normal
Anyone using the MSI Z170-A Pro for more than 4 GPUs?

I've got mine set to Gen 1 and >4GB in the BIOS.  All the cards show up fine and Claymore recognizes all of them, but when Claymore starts and gets to Create GPU Buffer on the last card (GPU0), the system hangs.

I'm on Win10 Anniversary with latest Nvidia drivers.  I've got 4GB RAM installed and virtual memory set to 16GB (16384MB). These are all EVGA GTX 1060 SC 3GB Cards.

Any ideas?

i dont like Windows for mining... but
what psu do you have?
are gpus on stock settings?

I have that motherboard and i am mining with 6 gpu as well...
I remember i had to update the bios to the last version and enable the 4g decoding
I have to check when i go in the office for be sure.
But it run 6 gpu very good
Activity: 34
I started getting a strange unspecified launch failure error running ETH+SC.. It'll work for a few shares, then crash and restart. Does anyone know what's causing it?

https://i.imgur.com/TPtdlpn.png
Activity: 76
Merit: 3
With LBC , I have a huge impact on ETH mining.
For my 6 RX480 rig, I have :

ETH + SC  : 179 + 2860 with dcri 16
ETH + LBC : 169 + 159 with dcri 14

Do you have the same results ?
Activity: 382
Merit: 251
I mine with Claymore 9.5 in ETH+SIA dual mode with Win10 x64 but after some random time I disconnected from siamining pool but ETH keep mining?

Screen says can not resolve siamining.com and can not connect stratum/tcp.....:port 7777 stuff

Is it a pool or gpu mod issue?

Power should be enough. It is a 5 RX 570 rig whicn consumes around 850W on the wallon dual mode and PSU is Corsair RM1000x.
Activity: 423
Hi Claymore,
Because of the AMD init bug (where cards are not initiated sequentially) the current miner version (9.5) is unable to know which card is which.
After looking at HWiNFO I noticed that each card has a DeviceInstanceId which doesn't change when I reboot my machine. Why can't I use that to target a OC on that card? Right now every time my machine reboot I have to manually OC each card (Kinda annoying).

Doesn't sound like an easy implementation but it doesn't hurt to ask Smiley
Activity: 10
what does the format for the rigname string look like for config.txt and not the commandline? i ask because i have two rigs mining to ethermine and they are showing up as one even though i have them named differently. again, im using config.txt and not a .bat file with commands.

this is how they look currently:
-epool us2.ethermine.org:4444.Rig1
-epool us2.ethermine.org:4444.Rig2

then again, maybe its another issue..
Activity: 1
hey guys, having some issues with my setup. I just set up my rig with 6 nvidia gtx 1080 gpu on a btc250 motherboard. have windows 10 64-bit setup on the rig. when I open claymore dual miner I keep getting a opencl.dll not found and the miner shuts down. I've downloaded he drivers for the cards from nvidia website, flashed the bios and modded the setting in the bios. any ideas?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Can some please tell me what is preventing claymore core voltage setting to change, I changed it to 975 and now its not changing anymore, in watttool is show change by not in gpu-z.
No Wattman installed and uninstalled msi afterburner. Tx.

This is what I personally think about this: GPU has several states - eg. P0-P6. Each state is for certain frequency range. Each state has its own value for power. In Claymore there is only value which I believe is for the max frequency. In Wattool you can set values for every state. Se it 950 for every state P0-P9 and share your experience please
Hi guys, today i tried ver 9.5 two of my rigss all good. But the third one when i double click the .bat file it opens and close the comand line window in micro seconds.

I already deactivaded the win defender, dont know why this is happening.

Can someone help me.

Thanks

Please guys anyone, one piece of advice...

You provide nothing but emotional feelings... What do you expect in return? I feel for you mate... Have you thought to copy and paste the log file in here, describe you configuration and troubleshooting steps you took?
hi i'm new in mining and have one question:

I have ASUS Z97-PRO  with gtx970 (one PSU 750W)

i plan to buy 4x RX580 and one psu 650W gold. its posible to connect to Z97-pro and mining ETH with only rx580s?, because i dont plan make new rig for mining, i need use my computer normaly with gtx970 with no freezes, Its posible?

in teory yes.
in the mining program use option to specify withc gpu to use.

Do remember to factor this into hardware purchases!

I said, last year, the slowdown in rewards (slowing average block times) would start in April 2017 and it did start in April 2017.

14seconds to 14.3seconds average block time before April 8th.

Afterwards, slowed to around 14.8 seconds.

27th April slowed to around 15.2 seconds.

13th May slowed to around 15.85 seconds.

29 May slowed to over 16 seconds.

21 June slowed to over 17 seconds.

So far - there has been around 21.8% reduction of Ethereum rewards for POW.

you just forgot to mention that the price raise for 2100%
Activity: 27
Anyone using the MSI Z170-A Pro for more than 4 GPUs?

I've got mine set to Gen 1 and >4GB in the BIOS.  All the cards show up fine and Claymore recognizes all of them, but when Claymore starts and gets to Create GPU Buffer on the last card (GPU0), the system hangs.

I'm on Win10 Anniversary with latest Nvidia drivers.  I've got 4GB RAM installed and virtual memory set to 16GB (16384MB). These are all EVGA GTX 1060 SC 3GB Cards.

Any ideas?
Activity: 1
Guys have a GTX Titan X Maxwell dont go up of 2.6 Mega hashes someone with the same Problem?
Activity: 305
How do I use claymore in ethos with miningpoolhub?

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool asia.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20535 -ewal login.worker -epsw xxx -eworker login.worker -esm 2 -wd 1 -r 1 -gser 2 -mode 1 -allpools 1

this has watchdog on and it reboots reboot.bat if any gpus stop mining or another problem with the rig. It also has flags to initialize multiple gpus serially, instead of simultaneously. And mode switch is telling it single coin, not dual mode. You need the esm flag set to 2 and allpools set to 1 to work on mining pool hub. Of course you can change the stratum to your closest one and the port is for ETH. Change port for other Ethash coins such as ETC, Muscoin, and Expanse.

So I already miner in win 10 and would like to mine in linux
In linux writing everything in direct line is not right
Activity: 306
Merit: 251
Claymore - With your dev fee is it possible to set a cap that would reset each restart?

E.g: Maximum dev mining time while instance of miner is running would be say 6 hours of mining? After 6 hours Dev mining stops, if miner is restarted then it resets? Happy to contribute towards the product you developed and I do agree you should be paid for your work

Also: With RX570 cards are the 17.6.1-June 6 drivers the best to use?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool asia.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20535 -ewal login.worker -epsw xxx -eworker login.worker -esm 2 -wd 1 -r 1 -gser 2 -mode 1 -allpools 1

this has watchdog on and it reboots reboot.bat if any gpus stop mining or another problem with the rig. It also has flags to initialize multiple gpus serially, instead of simultaneously. And mode switch is telling it single coin, not dual mode. You need the esm flag set to 2 and allpools set to 1 to work on mining pool hub. Of course you can change the stratum to your closest one and the port is for ETH. Change port for other Ethash coins such as ETC, Muscoin, and Expanse.
Activity: 305
Jump to: