Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 792. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 100
To Claymore devloper,

Please Display icorrect shar in the miner to see witch Gpu is overclocked so much but keep mining incorrect shar

Thanks

If you press "S" you can see individual GPU's incorrect share score.
Activity: 349
Merit: 102
Agree - very good software, developer need some fee, but user always can do disable fee if he doesn't agree. Newbies please do more reading  than writing.

Its not the fee, I understand that, it makes sense.

Its how he doesn't advertise it has both his ETH address and Decred address fully set up.

Its actually hard to find info on how to set it up from him.

Imagine someone gave you a stamped envelope full of money and said this is yours to do with as you like. But it has their address on it... it's your choice to either change that address to your own or let it get sent to them.

Just because it involves strings of numbers and a computer doesn't mean you shouldn't think carefully about what you're doing. How would you expect a program you installed to automatically know your details?
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Agree - very good software, developer need some fee, but user always can do disable fee if he doesn't agree. Newbies please do more reading  than writing.

Its how he doesn't advertise it has both his ETH address and Decred address fully set up.

His addresses are in there for examples otherwise people new to his software would have even more questions as to what the addresses look like and where to put them.  Seems pretty straight forward to me.

Activity: 6

What a retard. Maybe you should have done some research before jump straight into running the program.

I did, and as I said I am new, you are obviously a really lame person for saying "retard," thanks for jumping at the chance. Hope you enjoy being like that. Atleast I noticed it right away, I am posting so people can actually get that info straightforward as none of it is. It is good software but his fee is included, he should advertise that his address is automatically being used and "here's how to add your own."
Activity: 196
Can anyone interpret what this error means? Third time I check my rig and it's crashed, and restarted Claymore to this screen in my shell, which I can't quit or get out of.

One of the GPUs (the same one) has it's fan stopped too, while the others are still all running.

(That first ^C is from me logging in via SSH and trying to end the shell script)

The rest of the errors below are from plugging in a monitor to the Mobo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I have been reading and searching and I'm unable to find the ETHman app for remote management of the miner.  I can connect fine through the web to see the stats but I want to be able to manage it and reset it as well.  The smartphone app is good for stats but not for changes.

Where do I look?

I use windows 10 + teamviewer and for turn off the pc a item bought on Amazon that i can put off the electricity.
All this perfect☝
Activity: 5
I have been reading and searching and I'm unable to find the ETHman app for remote management of the miner.  I can connect fine through the web to see the stats but I want to be able to manage it and reset it as well.  The smartphone app is good for stats but not for changes.

Where do I look?
Activity: 21
How can you force the o/c settings in the bat file to apply?

Even with MSI Afterburner uninstalled, I can't get them to work. I have 2 RX570s exact same brand and model that are running at different memory speeds. They both have stock BIOS so how is this possible?

Anyone can offer some advice?
Activity: 22
To Claymore devloper,

Please Display icorrect shar in the miner to see witch Gpu is overclocked so much but keep mining incorrect shar

Thanks
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
Dear Claymore!
This is a feature request:
Can You add a key to disable fan speed monitoring on water-cooled videocards to avoid log messages "828   Failed to get fan speed info"?
Main miner window show this info:
GPU0 t=65C fan=-1%, GPU1 t=68C fan=-1%, GPU2 t=68C fan=-1%, GPU3 t=72C fan=-1%

By default you can see this error in debug log only, is it a problem?

The total shares for individual cards shown are not correct for Decred

Already fixed in v9.5, update miner.
Activity: 72
The total shares for individual cards shown are not correct for Decred

https://i.imgur.com/H9RwSWP.png
Activity: 304
Hello, i have looked at a lot of the pages in this thread but can not find my issue. I have 5 GTX 1060 msi 3gb cards, trying to use claymore miner. It starts to mine fine then crashes with the following error.

GPU 1, GpuMiner cu_k00 failed 4, unspecified launch failure
GPU 1, GpuMiner kx failed 1
GPU 3, GpuMiner cu_k00 failed 4, unspecified launch failure
GPU 1, GpuMiner cu_k00 failed 4, unspecified launch failure
GPU 2, GpuMiner cu_k00 failed 4, unspecified launch failure
GPU 1 failed
GPU 3, GpuMiner kx failed 1
GPU 1, GpuMiner kx failed 1
GPU 2, GpuMiner kx failed 1
GPU 0, GpuMiner cu_k00 failed 4, unspecified launch failure
GPU 3, GpuMiner cu_k00 failed 4, unspecified launch failure
GPU 3 failed
GPU 1 failed
GPU 2, GpuMiner cu_k00 failed 4, unspecified launch failure
GPU 2 failed
GPU 0, GpuMiner kx failed 1
GPU 3, GpuMiner kx failed 1
GPU 2, GpuMiner kx failed 1
GPU 0, GpuMiner cu_k00 failed 4, unspecified launch failure
GPU 0 failed
GPU 3 failed
GPU 2 failed
GPU 0, GpuMiner kx failed 1
GPU 0 failed

here is my batch file.

timeout /t 10
@echo %time% %date%
@echo off

setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

EthDcrMiner64.exe -tt 0 -epool stratum+tcp://daggerhashimoto.eu.nicehash.com:3353 -ewal 18PPjuF7psTxFRWcP7dBZgbGRHW78fGGWB -epsw x -esm 3 -allpools 1 -estale 0 -dpool stratum+tcp://decred.eu.nicehash.com:3354 -dwal 18PPjuF7psTxFRWcP7dBZgbGRHW78fGGWB

also, device manager shows 5 gpus, but claymore only finds 4. Any tips on this as well.

any help would be appreciated.
I have the same issue with him! My rig have 6 VGA Giga 3gb, but 1st VGA stoped Sad Have anyone help us Sad(

If you are having a single card first (others may fail afterward but usually starts with the same card), check your riser.  specifically I would replace the cheap USB cable that comes with it along with the power adapter if you are using it.  That's where most of my failures have been from.  The other thing to check is to put a meter at the wall and see what your total draw is and make sure you are not maxing out your power supply.

i have a 850 power supply and each card is using 105-110 watt, so i should have plenty of power. Also, the issue happens with 4 cards installed not even 5. Currently , i have three of the cards on the board and only one using the riser and still get the same message. three cards on the board alone run no problem. I am trying to get 4 stable before i work on the 5th. I do not know why the error keeps coming up. I will try to replace the usb cord and the molex to sata. I also have another riser board on the way from a different and better company(according to the reviews). Any other suggestions are appreciated.

It is not caused by the risers as I had the same issue with NVIDIA 1070 cards plugged in directly. It is not the OC (also happens at stock clocks) but the dcri value pushed over 35-40 that causes it. Tested with version 9.3 and 9.5. It only seems you could push the secondary coin (Sia in my case) much further (and earn more with dual mining than with equihash) as the ethash hash rate doesn't change at all until 40-ish. But then when you push it further, the miner actually fails with the error mentioned above. Not sure whether it is a Claymore bug or driver or something else that causes it. I would really appreciate an input from @Claymore regarding the issue.
Activity: 13
Hello, how to configure multiple worker? When I run my 2nd pc, I only the 1st one, maybe it has to do with the api config but I'm not sure how to do it properly, thanks
I am new to mining but I started the Claymore Miner and ran it for a few hours then as i am figuring out how to add my wallet it turns out

THE DEVELOPER HAS HIS ETHEREUM WALLET ADDRESS PUT IN AS DEFAULT.

i searched his code on ethermine.org and he is getting abour an ETH a week from this. not cool.

What a retard. Maybe you should have done some research before jump straight into running the program.
Activity: 756
I am new to mining but I started the Claymore Miner and ran it for a few hours then as i am figuring out how to add my wallet it turns out

i searched his code on ethermine.org and he is getting abour an ETH a week from this. not cool.

Ahahahhahaha
Activity: 420
hi , i try to setup a gtx 1080 ti windows 10 fully updated i get only 2 on eth driver i use 378.78 any help??
Activity: 796
Merit: 505

LOL?
And what default address should be there? Maybe yours? Haha, you've made my day :-)
Activity: 232

Or, you could have just checked the command you were running and made sure your address was in there?  Wink

This software is very well put together, and documented to an equally high standard, especially considering the nature of the project.

I really don't get why so many people seem to object to Claymore making some money for his efforts on this project. I'm sure you expect remuneration for whatever it is you do in your daily life!
Jump to: