Author

Topic: Claymore's ZCash/BTG AMD GPU Miner v12.6 (Windows/Linux) - page 328. (Read 3839163 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Can someone post 9.1 results (hash rate and power draw if possible) for R9 380 stock and what drivers are best?

my sapphire r9 380 nitro 4Gb claymore 9.1 zcash miner 170 sol 1500 memory strap amd 16.11.4 hotfix driver

Thank you. Any idea of power usage?
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Can someone post 9.1 results (hash rate and power draw if possible) for R9 380 stock and what drivers are best?

my sapphire r9 380 nitro 4Gb claymore 9.1 zcash miner 170 sol 1500 memory strap amd 16.11.4 hotfix driver
Activity: 504
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
exctract the content of the amd setup file, select "Microsoft Video Adapter"

how i can do that??? Grin
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Sorry for the off topic...
In case of 6x480:
can you please explain how you connect the evga G2 molex to the raisers?
are you connecting the molex which is in series to the usb raisers direct!!
If yes then I only see 5 molex (on two cables 3x1 & 2x1) while you need 6, or you use one sata as the 6th!!!
any help would be appreciated.
Don't connect more than 2 cards per power cable (I do 1 per, but you can do 2 with most cards). You can use the sata to molex adapter that comes with the usb risers. Sata power cable can handle less power (~55w vs 75), but should be fine with 480 with 8 pin PCIE power.  Reference 480s, or any with 6 pin PCIE power..... plug into molex directly, or undervolt/underclock and do Ethereum.
Thank you very much..
I noted some miners said not to use the sata to molex!!!
and if I used the sata to molex cable then I have to connect the (8pin from the PSU to the molex) which have 3 molex in series without issue!! If yes that means that the last sata (first on the last GPU side) draw 50-75W but the previous will draw double(as it is connected in series) and then the first sata (PSU side) will be tripple power.So it will survive!!!
Thanks.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Can you help a lil ? I have a error like this WATCHDOG: GPU 0 hangs in OpenCL call, exit . In 6x470 4g rig I'm not having this error (last catalyst + 1200w bronze evga psu) but in other rig which have 5 gpu 3x 390 2x 390x with cata 15.12 and 1500w power supply I'm getting this usally after 1 or 2 hour maybe earlier. No oc at all all of them stock. After i saw this error miner don't start and rig crash. Thx in advance.
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
What kind of hashes should I except with r9 270x 2gb?

This are actualy prety good..  135 - 140 sols - v9.1. Good ratio w/sol.. Specialy if undervolted

138-140 me too for 270x
Activity: 857
Merit: 262
I wonder how long before we'll see posts on dwarfpool "stealing my shares"?
Activity: 378
Question:   Which port is best on Dwarfpool, was using port 3335, was getting nearly 700 shares but moved to 3336. now getting about 200 shares, think i getting payed less too...

Those 200 shares are worth more than those 700 as the 200 were done with a higher difficulty.
Activity: 449
Merit: 251
In case of 6x480:
If yes then I only see 5 molex (on two cables 3x1 & 2x1) while you need 6, or you use one sata as the 6th!!!
Don't connect more than 2 cards per power cable (I do 1 per, but you can do 2 with most cards). You can use the sata to molex adapter that comes with the usb risers. Sata power cable can handle less power (~55w vs 75), but should be fine with 480 with 8 pin PCIE power.  Reference 480s, or any with 6 pin PCIE power..... plug into molex directly, or undervolt/underclock and do Ethereum.
rpg
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Question:   Which port is best on Dwarfpool, was using port 3335, was getting nearly 700 shares but moved to 3336. now getting about 200 shares, think i getting payed less too...

Any thoughts.......

Higher diff but the total undiff shares should be the same. In the end it all depends on how many cards you have.
Activity: 311

Any thoughts.......
Hi, Claymore!
Will drop you in the near future a new version of your miner ZCash?
Can a little more detail about the stability of version 10?
Thanks  Smiley

I had random reboots on some of my rigs after updating to CZM 9.0/9.1. Try to underclock and undervolt your cards a little (for example I use my 470 4GB with 1200Mhz GPU clock + 1000mV, 1750Mhz memory clock + 950mV, and -5 for voltage offset in WattTool). That solved me the stability issue.

Thanks for the idea, but i have 6xRX480 and i feed with PSU SEASONIC 1000W Platinum! There should not PSU be a problem, but I do not know?

Use 2x 850w power supplies = 1700w, then you should not have any power problems.

I call bullshit. I've got 6 rx400 stable on 1KW PSU running dual eth up to 910W at the wall. Zec needs less ~20W/card
Lower your cores freq.
If I were you I would use DDU, uninstall the drivers and reinstall 15.12 drivers only.

what is DDU?Huh

ALSO HOW I CAN INSTALL 15.12
because i can not install these version of drivers?

DDU
http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html

15.12 Drivers
http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/amd-radeon-software-crimson-15-12-driver-download.html

When asked what you want to install, make sure the only thing is checked is the drivers( I believe its the first box and there is one you can't uncheck)

I would also remove the profiles in Afterburner. C:/~Program Files/Atiafterbuner/profiles (something liek that)

Reboot

Even better: exctract the content of the amd setup file, select "Microsoft Video Adapter" choose update driver and point to the divers dir manually.
Activity: 9
Hi, Claymore!
Will drop you in the near future a new version of your miner ZCash?
Can a little more detail about the stability of version 10?
Thanks  Smiley

I had random reboots on some of my rigs after updating to CZM 9.0/9.1. Try to underclock and undervolt your cards a little (for example I use my 470 4GB with 1200Mhz GPU clock + 1000mV, 1750Mhz memory clock + 950mV, and -5 for voltage offset in WattTool). That solved me the stability issue.

Thanks for the idea, but i have 6xRX480 and i feed with PSU SEASONIC 1000W Platinum! There should not PSU be a problem, but I do not know?

Use 2x 850w power supplies = 1700w, then you should not have any power problems.

Activity: 46
If I were you I would use DDU, uninstall the drivers and reinstall 15.12 drivers only.

what is DDU?Huh

DDU
http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html

15.12 Drivers
http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/amd-radeon-software-crimson-15-12-driver-download.html

When asked what you want to install, make sure the only thing is checked is the drivers( I believe its the first box and there is one you can't uncheck)

I would also remove the profiles in Afterburner. C:/~Program Files/Atiafterbuner/profiles (something liek that)

Reboot
Activity: 55
In case of 6x480:
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

what is DDU?Huh

Activity: 46
i have 3 asus r9 fury
and i can not running
claymore

why that happen

run for 5 minutes
then 1 card send error at system
then after 1 minutes one card stop working
and after 3 minutes

the open cl doe not work
and windows 10 restart

why that happeennnnnnnnn Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

It's likely your drivers. I was able to run Furys with 16.xx drivers until the v9.0 release. Now I have to use 15.12 or I get errors on opencl calls.

I have 6 Fury's running with Win 10 V9.1 16.6 -75mv 900/550 @ 285s/s each @ 845Watts to the wall

I could go to -98mv but one of the cards doesn't like it and I don't have to time to figure out what one is the issue. It does draw a bit more power but the hash rate is also increased so I'm not that worried about it.

Activity: 378
I can replace with Seasonic SS-1250W XM2! This will improve the situation there?
Card settings are -48mV / core 1175MHz/mem 1200MHz?

1250w PSU should make all your problems go away. Also, you can push -100 mV on most RX480's
Jump to: