Author

Topic: Claymore's ZCash/BTG AMD GPU Miner v12.6 (Windows/Linux) - page 330. (Read 3839163 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Atrides (dwarfpool's developer) has fixed a lot rejects problem with Claymores miner 9.1. For last day I've received +25% profit comparing with flypool, and 1 (only one) rejected share for each rig (~0.01%)
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
Read Zec whitepaper and equihash. Not impressed. Ethereum offers better ingenuity in tech terms.

But it is anonymous.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030
X11 is done due to some Chinese ASICs that are dominating all the hashpower and flooding the market with X11 chips.
Russian, actually, as far as the Baikal goes.

Activity: 410
Merit: 250
For me, payout take a lot of time with Dwarfpool

I'm happy with teh the payout times as long as I'm getting what I should for my hashrate (in fact as I stated earlier in thread I am at time getting more so no complaints from me)
Activity: 76
Merit: 3
For me, payout take a lot of time with Dwarfpool
Activity: 273
Read Zec whitepaper and equihash. Not impressed. Ethereum offers better ingenuity in tech terms.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030
I use intensity set to -2 all the time when I do mine Equihash with my 280x's and have no invalid reds or any of that, Version 9 and 9.1 works perfectly for me although I haven't done power readings on each version yet compared to Version 8.

Tried a fresh download of 9.1 tonight, as I'd been having some issues trying to copy it over my network - turns out that the HD on the machine I originally downloaded it to had a bad sector in one of the .bin files that appears to have been causing some of my problems with it.

Dual 280x machine went from 370 sol/s to 400 - one card I have to run at -i 4 or it gets constant rejects/invalid data errors the other is fine at -i 8 (v8 used -i 3 and 6 respectively).
 The fameous HD 7870 test rig went from 105ish to 130ish.
 Another rig with a 7870 and a 7750 went from 105/42 to 130ish/55ish

The dual RX 470s though were already on 9.1 so no change. 8-P

v9 on the other hand STILL didn't work on the 2 machines I tried THAT on tonight - but 9.1 DID so forget v9.0

I DID see some connection issue with flypool on the usa node tonight, but nothing long lasting.
 Might have been a glitch/outage on the backbone somewhere.

Activity: 525
Merit: 500
Wtf is going on with flypool...4 hours (00:47-04:45) without one (ONE = 1) shares???
http://imgur.com/a/32hBJ

Working fine here with no dropouts, EU1.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Wtf is going on with flypool...4 hours (00:47-04:45) without one (ONE = 1) shares???
http://imgur.com/a/32hBJ

edit:
-zpool eu1-zcash.flypool.org:3333
and I checked 3 times my network connection, was ok
Activity: 519
yep 5 hours no block Sad this is realy bad luck for today. Never see this before

They are about 10 to 11 blocks under predicted by their 5% hash. It should be a funny catch up ahead. Some people play the mountains and valleys for an extra income edge. Now is too late for me to switch

flypool 18.000 Msol/s => 183 blocks per day => 7.625 blocks per hour
dwarfpool 2.500 Msol/s => 25 blocks per day = 1 block per hour

7 hours without a block will not be catched up the next 24 hours .....

Try Dwarfpool and u;ll see the reward difference
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
gpu showing 0.00 is there something wrong with it ?
but they booting normally
must i reinstall video driver again ?

thank you
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
hopely this will help you, if all your hardware don't have a problem from PSU,cable, and riser, instal the lastest driver ( in my experience for multiple GPU wait until finish all instal the driver), restart, and run MAB set default for all setting accept fan speed as you needed at your temp room, and then run claymore v.9.1. If still get hang try setting your intensity one by one from 5, 6,7 or 8.  
I did all those steps, but no use. And yes, I have latest catalyst 16.11.2, I even low intensity to 4. May I ask about your hardware, like CPU, Mobo, PSU, RAM, and OS? I read from above that it need 80 bronze cert PSU, im not sure if that's the problem, or from my OS.

Just my .02, but I believe the default intensity is 4. I could be wrong, but I have set -i 4 and my hashrate is same as default without setting intensity. Try backing it down to 1 or 2, then try to get up to 3 and see what runs stable.

Also, suppose you have a 1000 watt bronze psu and 4 RX 480's running. 150 watts per card. They actually use much less, but that would be 600 watts. Then your cpu is maybe going to be pulling 100 max, and that's if it ever gets to any kind of load... You'd have lots of headroom. Unless you're trying to run a 6 card rig on 1000 watt psu lol.

I have 2 x 750W PSU, each PSU runs 3 cards.
I dont blame Claymore 9.0 or 9.1, I had this problem since the first time I use claymore, since 5.0. There will be 1 card always not working, will hash 0 H/s. After a certain of time, watchdog says that GPU hangs and reset.
No matter how many GPU I use, there will be 1 not working.
My temporary fix was keep rebooting until all GPUs working, but now that ways seems not work anymore.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
I use intensity set to -2 all the time when I do mine Equihash with my 280x's and have no invalid reds or any of that, Version 9 and 9.1 works perfectly for me although I haven't done power readings on each version yet compared to Version 8.
Activity: 258
hopely this will help you, if all your hardware don't have a problem from PSU,cable, and riser, instal the lastest driver ( in my experience for multiple GPU wait until finish all instal the driver), restart, and run MAB set default for all setting accept fan speed as you needed at your temp room, and then run claymore v.9.1. If still get hang try setting your intensity one by one from 5, 6,7 or 8.  
I did all those steps, but no use. And yes, I have latest catalyst 16.11.2, I even low intensity to 4. May I ask about your hardware, like CPU, Mobo, PSU, RAM, and OS? I read from above that it need 80 bronze cert PSU, im not sure if that's the problem, or from my OS.

Just my .02, but I believe the default intensity is 4. I could be wrong, but I have set -i 4 and my hashrate is same as default without setting intensity. Try backing it down to 1 or 2, then try to get up to 3 and see what runs stable.

Also, suppose you have a 1000 watt bronze psu and 4 RX 480's running. 150 watts per card. They actually use much less, but that would be 600 watts. Then your cpu is maybe going to be pulling 100 max, and that's if it ever gets to any kind of load... You'd have lots of headroom. Unless you're trying to run a 6 card rig on 1000 watt psu lol.

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Activity: 138
Can anyone post here the command I must have at claymore miner
For dwarpool?Huh

Readme.txt
Activity: 312
Dear Friends

what is the best coin that im miner together ether ?
What is Sol Coin ? is best ?

Thanks
Almir

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076
BTCLife.global participant
Can anyone post here the command I must have at claymore miner
For dwarpool?Huh

Please guys don't be so lazy. Your config for Dwarf pool (btw wait for a while - I'm sure you'll start to shout that this pool is underpaying for about 30%, but not now) will look just like for any other pool. All necessary info you can easily find here: http://dwarfpool.com/zec.

Please don't be so lasy like complete noobs are.
Activity: 273
BD People Are Legend
flypool 18.000 Msol/s => 183 blocks per day => 7.625 blocks per hour
dwarfpool 2.500 Msol/s => 25 blocks per day = 1 block per hour

7 hours without a block will not be catched up the next 24 hours .....

Yes, 7 hours without block it is pain... But dwarf can 4 per hours too (from stats),
still even with that 7 hours wait on dwarfpool i got on last 24h more than usual on flypool, but should consider change to monero or other coin
Activity: 258
Left Flypool two days ago, in favor of Nanopool... Will try dwarf, but I can say very easily that Nanopool is showing better results than Flypool was.

One of my biggest complaints with Flypool was the updating of hashrate on the pool. Nanopool shows your average for the last 6 hours, rather than having to wait 24 with flypool...
Jump to: