Author

Topic: Claymore's ZCash/BTG AMD GPU Miner v12.6 (Windows/Linux) - page 329. (Read 3839163 times)

legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
 I have to use 15.12

howi must  install these drives at windows 10
because when i go to install it

the drivers tell me that open cl does not install

is any custom details for install these drivers?
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
Hi, Claymore!
Will drop you in the near future a new version of your miner ZCash?
Can a little more detail about the stability of version 10?
Thanks  Smiley

I had random reboots on some of my rigs after updating to CZM 9.0/9.1. Try to underclock and undervolt your cards a little (for example I use my 470 4GB with 1200Mhz GPU clock + 1000mV, 1750Mhz memory clock + 950mV, and -5 for voltage offset in WattTool). That solved me the stability issue.

Thanks for the idea, but i have 6xRX480 and i feed with PSU SEASONIC 1000W Platinum! There should not PSU be a problem, but I do not know?

You most certainly have a power problem.

I can replace with Seasonic SS-1250W XM2! This will improve the situation there?
Card settings are -48mV / core 1175MHz/mem 1200MHz?
Activity: 378
Hi, Claymore!
Thanks  Smiley

I had random reboots on some of my rigs after updating to CZM 9.0/9.1. Try to underclock and undervolt your cards a little (for example I use my 470 4GB with 1200Mhz GPU clock + 1000mV, 1750Mhz memory clock + 950mV, and -5 for voltage offset in WattTool). That solved me the stability issue.

Thanks for the idea, but i have 6xRX480 and i feed with PSU SEASONIC 1000W Platinum! There should not PSU be a problem, but I do not know?

You most certainly have a power problem.
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Hi, Claymore!
Thanks  Smiley

Thanks for the idea, but i have 6xRX480 and i feed with power SEASONIC 1000W Platinum! There should not power be a problem, but I do not know?

1000W is really "narrow" for 6*RX480 cards with stock settings.

I have 6*RX470 with Enermax MAXREVO 1600W in the "unstable" rig. So It can be power problem (I mean the power spikes: you can read about that spikes in the previously posts when v9.0 arrived). I have more rigs with exactly the same hardver and I didn't experience stability issues. Since I did this little underclock/undervolt I also have no problems with this rig. (and the hashrate isn't lower)

So.. just a tip. Try to undervolt and underclock the cards a bit. Especially because 1000W is too short for 6*480.
Hi, Claymore!
Thanks  Smiley

Activity: 160
Hi, Claymore!
Thanks  Smiley

Activity: 108
Merit: 11
i have 3 asus r9 fury
and i can not running
claymore

why that happen

run for 5 minutes
then 1 card send error at system
then after 1 minutes one card stop working
and after 3 minutes

the open cl doe not work
and windows 10 restart

why that happeennnnnnnnn Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

It's likely your drivers. I was able to run Furys with 16.xx drivers until the v9.0 release. Now I have to use 15.12 or I get errors on opencl calls.
Activity: 378
i have 3 asus r9 fury
and i can not running
claymore

why that happen

run for 5 minutes
and after 3 minutes

the open cl doe not work
and windows 10 restart

why that happeennnnnnnnn Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Lower miner intensity, revert to stock rom, fix drivers etc.
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
i have 3 asus r9 fury
and i can not running
claymore

why that happen

run for 5 minutes
and after 3 minutes

the open cl doe not work
and windows 10 restart

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hi, Claymore!
Thanks  Smiley

New version will be available in a few days.
I don't see any problems related to stability in v9.1, so if it does not work for you it's possible that new version will not work too.

You can tell what will be improved in the next version? I'm waiting for the new version. Thank you
Activity: 299
Crypto mining company | Mining pools
Can we expect v. 10.0 ?

NVDIA's miner did huge progress. Worry they will be better for ZCASH mining. Lots of AMD users may be upset.

Waiting for positive response.
Activity: 107
 Smiley Hi!
On the contrary it is the rules that all works peschat do not understand!
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
guys, need some advice with a odd problem on 2 rigs pointed to dwarf port 3333....

Rig nr.1 has much more rejects as the another one, it has up to 0,80% of rejects the second one has 0,10-0,20%  How is this possible?  (before the dwarfpool problem 2-3 days ago on EU server it was more or less the same amount of rejected 0,8-0,15%)

Rig nr.2 has problem to conect to port with Dev fee... is always attempt to connect but it fails "DevFee: ZEC: Job Timeout, disconnect, retry in 20 sec..." and this like 5x-9x before it finally beginns..

Is the problem by mee or the pool?

Many thanks in advanced for any reply.
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
Hi, Claymore!
Thanks  Smiley

New version will be available in a few days.
I don't see any problems related to stability in v9.1, so if it does not work for you it's possible that new version will not work too.
Activity: 17
I have 2 x 750W PSU, each PSU runs 3 cards.
I dont blame Claymore 9.0 or 9.1, I had this problem since the first time I use claymore, since 5.0. There will be 1 card always not working, will hash 0 H/s. After a certain of time, watchdog says that GPU hangs and reset.
No matter how many GPU I use, there will be 1 not working.
My temporary fix was keep rebooting until all GPUs working, but now that ways seems not work anymore.

if you overclock your GPUs try downclock it little or increase core voltage. i use claymore zcash miner from the first version. never had problem but after v9.0 i have problem with psu and gpu hangs. after adding second PSU and changing overclock settings problems is gone
Hi, Claymore!
Thanks  Smiley
Activity: 8
Hi!

Can you please tell me what is this and why it happens:

socket was closed remotely
ZEC: Connection lost, retry in 20 sec...

I have this problem just in v9.1
Activity: 50
try russian server, for me its 40-80ms

Yeah, I know. Just sad that after 3 days this problem still exists...

Really, it would be nice if @Claymore would add a switch to his miner to change pools based on connection lag...
Activity: 445
try russian server, for me its 40-80ms
Activity: 50
Atrides (dwarfpool's developer) has fixed a lot rejects problem with Claymores miner 9.1.

It would be nice if he would fix the EU server connection problem once for all - now, the EU server is again @ 3000ms+ Sad
Jump to: