Author

Topic: Claymore's ZCash/BTG AMD GPU Miner v12.6 (Windows/Linux) - page 332. (Read 3839163 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Dwarfpool for me too...best pool
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Dwarfpool is based on luck. You can have +10% , +20% or +30% and more but you can have too -10% , -20% . If you are lucky stay at dwarf if not - try suprnova i think is second place to mining.
I mining on dwarf its so OP - for my first 12 hours i make + 30% and now will never leave this pool its OP for me
DrX
Activity: 233
Merit: 20
So what do you guys thinks which is best pool now for zec
1. Flypool
2. Nanopool
3. dwarfpool
4. Other (please name it)

4. Miningpoolhub

Last 24h,

1300 Sol/s =0.17285076 ZEC

GH
Activity: 117
guys any advice would be much appreciated about PSU.
I use Zalman 700w 80+ (http://www.zalman.com/contents/products/view.html?no=96)
for RX480 8G, some of them are modded on 230h/s some of them are not 185h/s
They randomly freeze from time to time, I suspect it's PSU problem, I just need someone to confirm this thanks

Too easy Huh: Just try another one. Then you will know.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
newbie question

can I set Nicehash to mine with Claymore from dwarfpool?

You can buy hashingpower from nicehash with btc and point that to dwarfpool if that is what you meant? Remember to use high diff port.
Activity: 410
Merit: 250
XMR is now more profitable than ZEC or ETH  Sad

Sorry to be off-topic but what miner is the best for XMR and how does it compare power-draw wise to ETH/ZEC mining? (AMD cards)

claymore has his own miner here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/claymores-cryptonote-amd-gpu-miner-v113-638915

bro which pool is best for XMR?
like now dwarf is best for ZEC

I use dwarfpool for XMR as well as ZEC.  paying out what I expect to get for my hashrate, in fact at times I seem to get a little more hashrate reported than I expected
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
XMR is now more profitable than ZEC or ETH  Sad

Sorry to be off-topic but what miner is the best for XMR and how does it compare power-draw wise to ETH/ZEC mining? (AMD cards)

claymore has his own miner here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/claymores-cryptonote-amd-gpu-miner-v113-638915

bro which pool is best for XMR?
like now dwarf is best for ZEC
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
newbie question

You can use the Claymore miner to mine at the Nicehash.

You can use the Claymore miner to mine at the Dwarfpool.
Activity: 519
1. Flypool
2. Nanopool
3. dwarfpool

Dwarfpool
Activity: 410
newbie question

not as far as I know.  you mine at nicehash with nicehashs pools
Activity: 273
BD People Are Legend
1. Flypool
2. Nanopool
3. dwarfpool

I belive that 3. But it could depend on your hashrate, best - check it for self
Activity: 211
Merit: 101
newbie question

Activity: 273
BD People Are Legend
have just a newbie question:

does it means that it appears most likely on the 3333 dwarf port where the pool auto changes the vardiff?  or is this something else?

auto vardiff port = more rejects (bcs. of the reason explained before) ??

static vardiff port = lower rejects ??

True or false? (or i just mixed up apples with bananas?)

thx for any advice/explanation in forward...

Yes 3333 is port where poll will set your diff according to your hashrate,
It is not more rejects on vardif port, it changing difficulty when is new job
btw if you change difficulty 4x then it means you could find statisticly 1 shares not 4, so sometimes you not find last share, but with lower diff you could find 2 or 3 .... But if you find then it have value of 4, not 2 or 3 ... If you set diff too low then miner and pool will spend time on sending shares, not finding them.,..
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1037
6.25 ---> 3.125
1. Flypool
2. Nanopool
3. dwarfpool
Activity: 114
FYI,  admin of Dwarfpool fixed something a few hours ago related to Claymore's miner rejects issues, so it should be much less rejects on v9.1 - it means even more profit in theory as result.

If server changed diff but did not sent new job after that, miner will use old diff until new job is received. It is by stratum specs: https://github.com/str4d/zips/blob/77-zip-stratum/drafts/str4d-stratum/draft1.rst
It can be the reason, but it's a problem of the pool.

have just a newbie question:

does it means that it appears most likely on the 3333 dwarf port where the pool auto changes the vardiff?  or is this something else?

auto vardiff port = more rejects (bcs. of the reason explained before) ??

static vardiff port = lower rejects ??

True or false? (or i just mixed up apples with bananas?)

thx for any advice/explanation in forward...
Activity: 211
Merit: 101
Hey guys, wondering what you guys were getting on Claymore 9.1 with the following cards...

RX 480 at 1333/2100mhz I'm doing 230 sol/s

But I was wondering about the following cards.

I guess what I'm asking is, what is the best price/performance of the current AMD cards? The main issue is I'm not seeing any consistency in the numbers, so it's hard to really calculate price/performance when people's numbers are all over the place. Sad

same setup 2xsapphire rx480 8gb OC- 230 sols/s-from each -  about 310w from wall
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011
Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks
Dwarf is by far the best I've come across like I said before I was ruff at first but now it's on the up and up.  The more hash we get the better it should be. I never had time yesterday to post my results. I'll make it a point today to show you all the gains I'm seeing on dwarf vs the others   

BR
legendary
Activity: 1084
Merit: 1003
≡v≡
guys any advice would be much appreciated about PSU.
I use Zalman 700w 80+ (http://www.zalman.com/contents/products/view.html?no=96)
for RX480 8G, some of them are modded on 230h/s some of them are not 185h/s
They randomly freeze from time to time, I suspect it's PSU problem, I just need someone to confirm this thanks
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
FYI,  admin of Dwarfpool fixed something a few hours ago related to Claymore's miner rejects issues, so it should be much less rejects on v9.1 - it means even more profit in theory as result.

If server changed diff but did not sent new job after that, miner will use old diff until new job is received. It is by stratum specs: https://github.com/str4d/zips/blob/77-zip-stratum/drafts/str4d-stratum/draft1.rst
It can be the reason, but it's a problem of the pool.
Activity: 157
Merit: 103
FYI,  admin of Dwarfpool fixed something a few hours ago related to Claymore's miner rejects issues, so it should be much less rejects on v9.1 - it means even more profit in theory as result.
Jump to: