Author

Topic: Claymore's ZCash/BTG AMD GPU Miner v12.6 (Windows/Linux) - page 410. (Read 3839163 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Thankyou  I altered the bat file with your recommendations but it still runs at -i 4
I'm trying to run nicehash with the software you download from nicehash and use the 3rd party miner option 
In nicehash folder open config folder and open something.json file with notepad++. There is one file for each gpu. Then find equihash settings and write -i 6 in extra settings or something like that. Than save the file and open nicehash program again
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
-mport 0 was in option, but even without it every connection from outside is blocked, every connection from inside except claymore is blocked, on rig is only claymore and firewall installed, everything is blocked even system and firewall itself, and even more i am behind nat and hardware firewall

Maybee you use the Version 9.0 (the fake one ??)  Grin
Activity: 644
Merit: 274
-mport 0 was in option, but even without it every connection from outside is blocked, every connection from inside except claymore is blocked, on rig is only claymore and firewall installed, everything is blocked even system and firewall itself, and even more i am behind nat and hardware firewall
I'm just curious, how did you know then that someone is trying to hack you? And what kind of firewall do you use?
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
BD People Are Legend
-mport 0 was in option, but even without it every connection from outside is blocked, every connection from inside except claymore is blocked, on rig is only claymore and firewall installed, everything is blocked even system and firewall itself, and even more i am behind nat and hardware firewall, now i reinstall whole rig, will install process and connection logger
Activity: 62
I demand explanation! Why Claymore devs want take out my computer? Is 2,5% too low??!! I do not want you to use my comp as a part of botnet!!

My rig have fresh system installed just for claymore, everything is blocked, even system itself, only claymore can connect to world, and found today that someone trying take over my computer, scan network and download files!! (i hope was unsucesfull, because everything is blocked or he clean log files) It is my first time using claymore and first time someone take my computer. It is not a coincidence, i am connected directly to large operator, i am behind nat, behing corp grade firewall, only claymore can connect from that vlan, so hacker could use only connection what was started from claymore, so claymore connected to hacker!!
Any proof of that? I think there is a logical explanation other than this.

Maybe he has to use the -mport 0. That will not let others control the computer. But I am not 100% sure.
Activity: 644
Merit: 274
I demand explanation! Why Claymore devs want take out my computer? Is 2,5% too low??!! I do not want you to use my comp as a part of botnet!!

My rig have fresh system installed just for claymore, everything is blocked, even system itself, only claymore can connect to world, and found today that someone trying take over my computer, scan network and download files!! (i hope was unsucesfull, because everything is blocked or he clean log files) It is my first time using claymore and first time someone take my computer. It is not a coincidence, i am connected directly to large operator, i am behind nat, behing corp grade firewall, only claymore can connect from that vlan, so hacker could use only connection what was started from claymore, so claymore connected to hacker!!
Any proof of that? I think there is a logical explanation other than this.
Activity: 322
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Hello there. I´m facing a difficult problem: either i can buy a 7990 with 280e or two 7970 about 100-140e each. Which one is a smarter option mining-wise?

These are old cards, so they are not very profitable. You have to under volt. So it is better to buy the 7990 if the price is just double. They are not hot after undervolting.
Activity: 273
BD People Are Legend

My rig have fresh system installed just for claymore, everything is blocked, even system itself, only claymore can connect to world, and found today that someone trying take over my rig, scan network and download files!! (i hope was unsucesfull, because everything is blocked or he clean log files) It is my first time using claymore and first time someone take my crig. It is not a coincidence, i am connected directly to large operator, i am behind nat, behing corp grade firewall, only claymore can connect from that vlan, so hacker could use only connection what was started from claymore, so claymore connected to hacker!!
Activity: 18
Hello there. I´m facing a difficult problem: either i can buy a 7990 with 280e or two 7970 about 100-140e each. Which one is a smarter option mining-wise?
Activity: 78
Thankyou  I altered the bat file with your recommendations but it still runs at -i 4
I'm trying to run nicehash with the software you download from nicehash and use the 3rd party miner option 

sorry before. That setting not using with nicehash miner with 3rd party(claymore), but run Claymore by self without nicehash sofware. Smiley
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Activity: 78
anyone know how to get claymores miner to run at -i 6 on nicehash?

ZecMiner64.exe -zpool equihash.eu.nicehash.com:3357 -zwal your btc adrress -zpsw d=16 -allpools 1 -i 6
anyone know how to get claymores miner to run at -i 6 on nicehash?
Activity: 353
I smell the NINE is coming ...
Activity: 378
Really thinking to switch to ETH

Check http://whattomine.com/ and you'll see you shouldn't switch, at least not yet

All depends what GPU you have (RX480's):

I just tried nicehash for mining zec using 3rd party miners (claymores) but it only mines on intensity 4 ?
I went into the 3rd part config and attempted to set it to -i 6
But when I restarted it still mines on 4?
Activity: 2324
Merit: 263
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
guys have some questions that bothers me...

just added in my rig today an HD 8990, to another 3x R9 390 gigabite 8 gb, with a Ewga supernova 1300w G2 PSU... The consuption is 1327w at wall...

Also have an Therma Take Though power 1200w PSU which is running at 1130w at wall....

where is the limit of the PSU consuption in long term? Any experience/advice?   

Just dont wanna burn them in short time...

next, where is the difference between the MSI afterburner setting and setting the settings in the crimson software? for me are the setting possibilities same, or i missing something?

pls teach me...

Many thanks for any advice and help....
just wanted to ask how are you measuring power usage in watts ?

You can use a wattage meter. one example

http://www.p3international.com/products/p4400.html

https://www.amazon.co.uk/P3-P4400-Electricity-Usage-Monitor/dp/B00009MDBU
legendary
Activity: 1084
Merit: 1003
≡v≡
guys have some questions that bothers me...

just added in my rig today an HD 8990, to another 3x R9 390 gigabite 8 gb, with a Ewga supernova 1300w G2 PSU... The consuption is 1327w at wall...

Also have an Therma Take Though power 1200w PSU which is running at 1130w at wall....

where is the limit of the PSU consuption in long term? Any experience/advice?   

Just dont wanna burn them in short time...

next, where is the difference between the MSI afterburner setting and setting the settings in the crimson software? for me are the setting possibilities same, or i missing something?

pls teach me...

Many thanks for any advice and help....
just wanted to ask how are you measuring power usage in watts ?
Activity: 189
Network Hashrate increase = lower profit for miners???

Let's see if ZEC recovers but it's trending down.

Where did you get these graphs ?

Check http://whattomine.com/ and you'll see you shouldn't switch, at least not yet

Well, thanx, checked , yes , ZEC is still more prof. then ETH . But where are those graphs from ? Its interesting to see it in past period.

the graphs are from a person over in the silent army thread.  he coded them for himself so he could keep track of profitability etc

Ok. thanks for the info.
Activity: 410
Network Hashrate increase = lower profit for miners???

Let's see if ZEC recovers but it's trending down.

Where did you get these graphs ?

Well, thanx, checked , yes , ZEC is still more prof. then ETH . But where are those graphs from ? Its interesting to see it in past period.

the graphs are from a person over in the silent army thread.  he coded them for himself so he could keep track of profitability etc
Jump to: