Author

Topic: Claymore's ZCash/BTG AMD GPU Miner v12.6 (Windows/Linux) - page 408. (Read 3839163 times)

rpg
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Without Claymore and ZEC I probably should throw away or sell cheap my 50+ R9 280X cards.. so - respect. Smiley

If your planning on binning them I'll happily take them off your hands for free  Grin

I will let You know if I am ready to bin cards. Smiley
Until ZEC is still profitable for 280Xs it will not happen.

I think Zec has reached its level now, at about the $50-$55 area. I cant really see it dropping to much in price now.

Main thing I can see affecting profitability going forwards I think will be the difficulty.

Just wait for the ransomware guys to start asking to be paid on a zcash Z address lol
Activity: 410
Merit: 250
Without Claymore and ZEC I probably should throw away or sell cheap my 50+ R9 280X cards.. so - respect. Smiley

If your planning on binning them I'll happily take them off your hands for free  Grin

I think Zec has reached its level now, at about the $50-$55 area. I cant really see it dropping to much in price now.

Main thing I can see affecting profitability going forwards I think will be the difficulty.
Activity: 146
Merit: 10

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

i will buy to lol.... Grin Grin Grin Grin

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I will release new version in 1-3 days.

Hi Claymore....

Give a us a sneak peek of some top features, please...  Roll Eyes

So that I can sleep soundly tonight.

Thanks!
He did a page or so back.  Not features but a possible 15% increase for RX cards.
Activity: 146
Merit: 10

Hi Claymore....

Thanks!

He mentioned about a 15% speed up for RX cards but other cards boost will be lower
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----

Hi Claymore....

Thanks!
Activity: 307
Hard work and knowhow deserves to be paid adequatly. If you don't agree, add the -nofee 1 option.
THX for your efforts Claymore. You are doing a good job and deserve the fee!
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
So with his other accounts he makes say on average... lets say... for arguments sake... $2000 a day.. That's great and I don't envy him one bit.

There are 4 ZEC accounts (excluding nicehash) that net around ~100 BTC a month.

That's good, it seems people are moaning about the fee being too high and that he earns too much?
Like I said I don't envy Claymore or any other programmer.
He does a great job and earns his money.
Hopefully he is sat in the sun enjoying a nice cold drink, he deserves it.

As for version 9, we can wait... Unless someone else knows how to code a miner?  Lol  Cheesy
Activity: 263
Well basically you are right

But dont forget that the people who uses his miner makes him rich
without us he wouldnt earn 100 BTC in a month

And I dont think that a big farmer would pay him so much for a miner
correct me if im wrong

but im still happy that we can use his software with a small fee at least we can earn a bit more then other softwares.
Activity: 378
So with his other accounts he makes say on average... lets say... for arguments sake... $2000 a day.. That's great and I don't envy him one bit.

Well, If i had the know how to write a miner, I'd give him some competition. But I don't, so kudo's to him. He has the skill and he's enabled us to all make $$$. We can't complain too much right?

Indeed. If people aren't happy they can learn to code themselves.
Activity: 41

Well, If i had the know how to write a miner, I'd give him some competition. But I don't, so kudo's to him. He has the skill and he's enabled us to all make $$$. We can't complain too much right?
Activity: 378

Activity: 56
i'm more than a bit curious.. since we are the ones contributing to your dontation.

how much do you earn on an average daily basis from your mining fees?
I am a bit curious about that too. I know that he earns around 800€/day on nicehash only. But how much in total...I have no idea. Probably around 5000€/per day. Nobody knows but himself

anybody capturing packets to identify the address we mine to during donation phases? or does it randomize?

over a grand a day seems excessive for 2.5% surely 2% would have been enough no? heh .5% seems like a desperation plea to get that little extra bit for putting bread on the table it seems. Then again i don't work with serious numbers that often.
His Miner earns him on average 10 ZCash a day.. Which equates to roughly $550.

His address is here - http://zcash.flypool.org/miners/t1b9PsiekL4RbMoGzyLMFkMevbz7QfwepgP
This is his nicehash addres https://www.nicehash.com/index.jsp?p=miners&addr=1LmMNkiEvjapn5PRY8A9wypcWJveRrRGWr
Then he also has ethereum and cryptonote miner.
i'm more than a bit curious.. since we are the ones contributing to your dontation.

I am a bit curious about that too. I know that he earns around 800€/day on nicehash only. But how much in total...I have no idea. Probably around 5000€/per day. Nobody knows but himself

anybody capturing packets to identify the address we mine to during donation phases? or does it randomize?

over a grand a day seems excessive for 2.5% surely 2% would have been enough no? heh .5% seems like a desperation plea to get that little extra bit for putting bread on the table it seems. Then again i don't work with serious numbers that often.

His address is here - http://zcash.flypool.org/miners/t1b9PsiekL4RbMoGzyLMFkMevbz7QfwepgP

that would just be his flypool account. he does have some on other pools as well

Activity: 430
Merit: 253
VeganAcademy

Jump to: