Author

Topic: Claymore's ZCash/BTG AMD GPU Miner v12.6 (Windows/Linux) - page 722. (Read 3839163 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Where can I find a modded ROM?

Just do it with PBE, or manually, if you have elpida memory.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
The new 1.1 gives me 100% rejected shares on suprnova havent tested any other pools but since i dont need any of the features of 1.1 and i like suprnova.

May be wrong credentials in your command line or config.txt? For such issues I need to see the log file.

Hey i put # infront off the adress adn so on in the config file. That resolved the problem. I gues your credentials there caused the problem. Thx for pointing that out !
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Claymore

Is there a version of your miner that will work with my HD 6990 cards (essentially 2 6950 or 6970 GPUs on one card)? And if so, what must I do to obtain it, and set it up for my cards?

The AMD driver site said the newest Catalyst my cards could run is 15.9 (not 15.12). When I ran them a couple years ago, they were mining with Catalyst 14.6 (on a mining OS called PIMP-1.5.4-amd-14.6-r2). I am disabled, and have a limited income, and therefore must run what I have. Thank you.

I have a 6990. Use drivers 15.7

And mine ETH with it with his miner software not ZEC. ZEC will run at 2Sol/s per core so 4Sol/s.

With ETH you will get 13MH/s each so 26MH/s total. Almost the speed of RX480 & 390 just uses alot of power.

You can also undervolt them to like 1.0V to save on heat and power.
Activity: 83
Claymore ZEC 1.1
4*Sapphire RX 480 Nitro + OC 8 GB
Modded ROM, 1150-1175 GPU clock, 2150-2175 Mem clock

Can you share bios?
Activity: 30
Did you tried other Nicehash server? usa, hk and jp I tested with v1.1 all good
Activity: 63
I used to run the V1.0 without any problem. Today, I tried to upgrade it to V1.1 run. But the Windows to me this program cannot run on this computer, contact the publlsher.
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Cycling error with DevFee...
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
I see most the miners on suprnova already switched to your miner, great work claymore
Activity: 711
Merit: 500
Claymore ZEC 1.1

Where can I find a modded ROM?
Activity: 2
Activity: 7
Claymore

Is there a version of your miner that will work with my HD 6990 cards (essentially 2 6950 or 6970 GPUs on one card)? And if so, what must I do to obtain it, and set it up for my cards?

The AMD driver site said the newest Catalyst my cards could run is 15.9 (not 15.12). When I ran them a couple years ago, they were mining with Catalyst 14.6 (on a mining OS called PIMP-1.5.4-amd-14.6-r2). I am disabled, and have a limited income, and therefore must run what I have. Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 3199
Can anyone give me optimum clock settings for 280x gpus? I have Powercolor 280x cards that can run 1150 GPU and 1500 Memory clocks but I'd like to know what settings is better.

Try  1150/1450  or 1200/1500
Activity: 322
Can anyone give me optimum clock settings for 280x gpus? I have Powercolor 280x cards that can run 1150 GPU and 1500 Memory clocks but I'd like to know what settings is better.
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
i can confirm that its working faster and for now stable Smiley
Also id there will be option with dual mining ?
 I heard that we can add ethereum as second miner and it will be more profit overall.

I want to improve speed of this miner firstly. Anyway, ZEC is not very good for dual mining.
Activity: 91
Claymore ZEC 1.1

Activity: 263
Great job claymore!!

Getting 90 sols with rx 480 4gb and rx 470 4gb

donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
Since flypool is stabile enough i didn't set epools file for failover pools but i decided to do that just to guarantee mining nonstop. After that, i get this error in red text at the beginning of miner start : "no address specified - ignore". It seems it's not a problem since i'm mining with no problem whatsoever. I checked my epools.txt, it seems in order but maybe i'm missing something. I'm just curious what creates that error?

Copy default epools.txt and remove all "#" characters from it to enable sample pools in it, do not change anything else, we just want to test. Start miner with default "config.txt", it will write at the beginning "ZEC: 5 pools specified". Four in epools.txt and fifth (main) pool in config.txt. If you see red text about ignoring pool it means that you specified it incorrectly in epools.txt and you need to see sample pools in epools.txt as example and may be read Readme.
Activity: 120
Great job as always Claymore!

Looking forward to future optimized releases  Smiley
Activity: 471
Merit: 250
Since flypool is stabile enough i didn't set epools file for failover pools but i decided to do that just to guarantee mining nonstop. After that, i get this error in red text at the beginning of miner start : "no address specified - ignore". It seems it's not a problem since i'm mining with no problem whatsoever. I checked my epools.txt, it seems in order but maybe i'm missing something. I'm just curious what creates that error?

I've had that a couple of times as well: "no address specified - ignore". I did just that and ignored it ... all is well. My conclusion was it failed to connect to fly pool first time round, and then connected OK when it retried. Version 1.1 stable so far after an hour.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
i can confirm that its working faster and for now stable Smiley
Also id there will be option with dual mining ?
 I heard that we can add ethereum as second miner and it will be more profit overall.
Jump to: