Pages:
Author

Topic: (Closed) Butter Bot!: Premier Bitstamp, and BTC-E EMA Trading Platform (Closed) - page 97. (Read 274784 times)

legendary
Activity: 1183
Merit: 1000
Friends,
  We just released a new copy of the Beta (V 2.1.6); if anyone on the Beta tester team has not gotten it yet, please drop me an email. This version includes the 24 hour time frame, the ability to select a "main exchange" and several other under the hood improvements.

Please let me know if anyone has any questions.

Pablo.
legendary
Friends,
   We sent an updated copy of the beta to current testers based on the feedback we have received so far. We look forward to your comments, if anyone has not received the new copy of the Beta, please drop me an email.

Pablo.
legendary
Hey Pablo,

butterbot works as designed with Bitstamp. Great work!
Even if I get the message "The Bitstamp API is currently having issues but we will keep trying. Butter Bot will recover automatically once the API is back up."
I found one minor bug: When you click on the butterbot Plugin-Button in Chrome, the MtGox tab is always active, even if you haven't entered any API information for MtGox and/or BTC-E and/or Bitstamp.
Would be better to either show only the trading plattform tabs, the user has entered information for, or the user should be able to switch positions of the tabs in his preference.

Hi Grinny Smiley,
  If I understand correctly, the issue is that the tabs for markets you don't have active are still visible? This is really by design so you can still keep an eye on those markets even if you aren't trading on them. Please let me know if I have misunderstood your query Smiley.

Whatever you need, we're here for you Smiley.

Pablo.

No (and yes^^)
The problem is, when i click on the button, the extension always opens up the MtGox chart at first position.
This is a little bit annoying, because i have to make an extra click to see i.e. BTCE or Bitstamp.
No big deal, but the usability would be better, when:
a) the extension would open the last used tab
b) i would be able to arrange the tabs in the order of my choise
c) i would be able to show and hide specific tabs (by checking/uncheckim them in the options)

Beside that: The above mentioned error doesn't disappear even so Bitstamp API connection seems to be fine and butterbot works correctly.

Grinny,
    Got it , solid points:). I'm putting those up on the board now. Will also look into the API issue now Smiley.

Pablo.
Activity: 390
Merit: 250
Hey Pablo,

Even if I get the message "The Bitstamp API is currently having issues but we will keep trying. Butter Bot will recover automatically once the API is back up."
I found one minor bug: When you click on the butterbot Plugin-Button in Chrome, the MtGox tab is always active, even if you haven't entered any API information for MtGox and/or BTC-E and/or Bitstamp.
Would be better to either show only the trading plattform tabs, the user has entered information for, or the user should be able to switch positions of the tabs in his preference.

Hi Grinny Smiley,
  If I understand correctly, the issue is that the tabs for markets you don't have active are still visible? This is really by design so you can still keep an eye on those markets even if you aren't trading on them. Please let me know if I have misunderstood your query Smiley.

Pablo.

No (and yes^^)
The problem is, when i click on the button, the extension always opens up the MtGox chart at first position.
This is a little bit annoying, because i have to make an extra click to see i.e. BTCE or Bitstamp.
No big deal, but the usability would be better, when:
a) the extension would open the last used tab
b) i would be able to arrange the tabs in the order of my choise
c) i would be able to show and hide specific tabs (by checking/uncheckim them in the options)

Beside that: The above mentioned error doesn't disappear even so Bitstamp API connection seems to be fine and butterbot works correctly.
legendary
Hey Pablo,

Hi Grinny Smiley,

Pablo.
legendary
Download demo. Where is Bitstamp? Just in title and pictures?

Hi Gimmoroy Smiley,
    Bitstamp is still in Beta, it will be fully released the first week of September. Current subscribers have access to the Beta and are currently able to use Bitstamp but it is not part of the Demo. I'm sorry for any confusion.

Please let me know if I can be of any further help Smiley.

Pablo.

Hi Pablo,

Running the Beta and it's flawless.  Thank you again for a great product.

I know that you've got your hands full and I actually don't think that you sleep based on how quickly you've responded to the inquiries on this forum. But I have one recommendation for you:

may I humbly suggest that you use your skill and talents to tweak the Butter Bot so that it might be able to trade on either a stock exchange or on the Forex market.  Do a poll to see what the interest in such a Bot might be.

Hi Pangia Smiley,
    Thank you for your kind words Smiley. I haven't discussed this idea with the dev team yet, but it is one of my personal goals to eventually take the bot out to markets other than Bitcoin. This is quite a ways off however as we still have a lot of development to do to make Butter-Bot complete and a lot of research if we were to expand. Please know it's one of my long term goals Smiley.

Please let me know if you need anything at all Smiley.

Pablo.
Activity: 390
Hey Pablo,

Activity: 406

Hi Gimmoroy Smiley,
    Bitstamp is still in Beta, it will be fully released the first week of September. Current subscribers have access to the Beta and are currently able to use Bitstamp but it is not part of the Demo. I'm sorry for any confusion.

Pablo.

Hi Pablo,

Running the Beta and it's flawless.  Thank you again for a great product.

I know that you've got your hands full and I actually don't think that you sleep based on how quickly you've responded to the inquiries on this forum. But I have one recommendation for you:

may I humbly suggest that you use your skill and talents to tweak the Butter Bot so that it might be able to trade on either a stock exchange or on the Forex market.  Do a poll to see what the interest in such a Bot might be.
legendary

Hi Gimmoroy Smiley,

Pablo.
legendary
Activity: 1372
legendary
Just made a nice little chunk of change on the Bots Sell early this morning.

Grin

Cheesy
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Just made a nice little chunk of change on the Bots Sell early this morning.

Grin
legendary
Beta Announcement

Friends,
   We are releasing the Beta of V2.1 today; it includes the following improvements:

* Bitstamp integration
* Backtesting of user strategy settings
* Time offset allows for ticking n minutes before/after the normal tick
* Several minor UI improvements and bug fixes
* Color codes consider user settings instead of the fixed 0.25% values
* Add 2, 6, 12 hour intervals
* Adapt timespan of graphs to trade interval

Anyone who is willing to try it, please drop me an email at [email protected]; there are limited spots and priority will be given to the people on the Beta Tester Program from last time.

Pablo.

[email protected]
legendary
Announcement

Friends,
   The trial period for our demo has been expanded from 2 hours to 24 hours. Feel free to download or re-download our bot and take it for a spin Smiley.

Pablo.
legendary
Some questions with this bot.

1 is this bot only working for mtgox or can you use other trading sites.

2 Can you trade other coins such as litecoin as an example of trading in btc-e ?

Hi CrazyEarner Smiley,
    1. You can trade at Mt. Gox and BTC-E right now. We will be adding an additional exchange the first week of September.

2. You will be able to trade Altcoins and use alternative strategies (other than EMA), with version 3; which should come out in a couple of months.

Please let me know if you need anything at all Smiley.

Pablo.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Some questions with this bot.

1 is this bot only working for mtgox or can you use other trading sites.

2 Can you trade other coins such as litecoin as an example of trading in btc-e ?
legendary
If I am running the bot from two different computers, and say one bot has different settings than the other, which one actually sends requests, or will both attempt to at the same time

Hi Faiza Smiley,
   If you have two bots on at the same time and both are set to the same account, both will complete trades when they are triggered. WIth different settings you may see trades at different times but they are bound to overlap at some point.

Doing this is really not recommended as you may see losses and extra fees in the confusion.

Please let me know if I may be of further service Smiley.

Pablo.
legendary
Hi Pablo,
Some time ago you mentioned about an option to get the log of all the transactions done by bbot in console output . Could you give any more details how to see/extract all the transactions there? By default it shows only the recent ones (at least in my case).
It's probably a question concerning more chrome addons management in general but I appreciate your help Wink

Hi Gentle Bend Smiley,
   Yes, the console will only show the transactions since you last turned on the bot. It's also a bit uncomfortable cause you have to dig through it to find them.

Hmmm, we really can't include this feature in the September release, we already have a lot of balls in the air, I will talk to the dev team and see what we can do about including it in the release after that. I am unsure of the technical difficulties of implementing a trade log.

I am sorry I can't be more help here, I would ask you to bear with us, we will work something out here given enough time.

Pablo.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
problem with the bot

An error occured while placing a mtgox order. Please be patient while we try again

havent changed anything and it says mtgox and api are connected

hmm working again
Activity: 420
★☆★777Coin★☆★
If I am running the bot from two different computers, and say one bot has different settings than the other, which one actually sends requests, or will both attempt to at the same time
Pages:
Jump to: