Pages:
Author

Topic: (Closed) Butter Bot!: Premier Bitstamp, and BTC-E EMA Trading Platform (Closed) - page 98. (Read 274784 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Hi Pablo,
Some time ago you mentioned about an option to get the log of all the transactions done by bbot in console output . Could you give any more details how to see/extract all the transactions there? By default it shows only the recent ones (at least in my case).
It's probably a question concerning more chrome addons management in general but I appreciate your help Wink
legendary
Activity: 1183
Merit: 1000
Been busy but wanted to report back that I had my first Profit using the Bot..

I had $908 in my account and after this mornings Sell I now have $992  

Bot almost paid for   Grin

Talking about coming features Pablo dont forget the ability to set when we want to do our 1h(or any H setting) compare..  I still dont like what I see at the Top of the hours and would like to have mine set different ASAP..

Thanks!

Kuroth,
   Yep, this will be part of the September release Smiley. You will be able to select how many minutes plus or minus your time frame you want your bot to trade Smiley.

Please let me know if you have any questions Smiley.

Pablo.

Are you going to implement new platforms like Crypto-Trade for the September release? Would love to see this feature!

Working on another platform, I can't release the name yet until we have this set but I can tell you it's not Crypto-Trade. Should make a lot of people happy though Smiley.

We will continue to add exchanges after the next release so you should see the ones you want in there eventually Smiley.
Activity: 390
Merit: 250

Bot almost paid for   Grin

Talking about coming features Pablo dont forget the ability to set when we want to do our 1h(or any H setting) compare..  I still dont like what I see at the Top of the hours and would like to have mine set different ASAP..

Thanks!

Kuroth,
   Yep, this will be part of the September release Smiley. You will be able to select how many minutes plus or minus your time frame you want your bot to trade Smiley.

Pablo.

Are you going to implement new platforms like Crypto-Trade for the September release? Would love to see this feature!
legendary

Bot almost paid for   Grin

Talking about coming features Pablo dont forget the ability to set when we want to do our 1h(or any H setting) compare..  I still dont like what I see at the Top of the hours and would like to have mine set different ASAP..

Thanks!

Kuroth,

Pablo.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Bot almost paid for   Grin

Talking about coming features Pablo dont forget the ability to set when we want to do our 1h(or any H setting) compare..  I still dont like what I see at the Top of the hours and would like to have mine set different ASAP..

Thanks!

Activity: 239
Hey Fible,

What kind of a time frame can we expect for being able use bigger intervals like 2h, 6h, 12h and 24h?

Only reason I ask is that I think me and many others who have this bot would like to explore most of the options available to EMA trading.

I know that you have talked about frequency trading and other things like that, but I feel like hitting that before hitting bigger intervals is kind of going against the concept of having an EMA bot, and kind of going against what people have bought from you.

So do you have any approximate timeframe of getting us bigger intervals past 1 hour? And this is backed not just be feature requests but by even Goomboo who has said he now prefers longer intervals than the 1 hour time frame.

I'm just hoping you guys are prioritizing this right behind backtesting since any other major feature instead of longer intervals would just seem like more fluff to me that isn't really necessary to be a full fledged EMA bot.

Hi Dresden Smiley,
   I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, it's my fault for discussing features without timelines. Alternative strategy modules are planned for the V3 lifecycle a couple of months down the road, I bring those up to get feedback on what people would like to see Smiley.

About the higher time frames; I can guarantee those will be released as described in your post up to a 12h time frame during the first week of September (two weeks from now); we may send Beta's out a bit earlier than that. We are looking into adding 24 hours to complete the cycle but there are technical issues with this that are a bit beyond the scope of my understanding. I can promise you every effort is being made to satisfy the 24 hour request and that all the other ones have already been built in to the new release.

We do our best to satisfy as many customer demands as technically feasible in the shortest time frame possible Smiley.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Pablo.

Awesome. This is kind of what I had figured but I wasn't sure where on the timeframe this was. Thanks for responding = )

I look forward to messing around with 2h specifically myself. I can imagine that 24h does come with some challenges that you guys may need to address from a technical standpoint before it can enter in officially. I would definitely be interesting in helping to test a beta version that has this specific feature in a working state.
Activity: 259
uhmm, I have a bit of stupid question to ask, is it possible to run this bot on Android OS? my guess would be it doesn't depends on OS as long as you can run chrome since the bot runs as a chrome extension.

could somebody please clear this up? thanks

btw I'm a complete total noob in trading arena with no background whatsoever, thought maybe I should start with this bot to test the waters  Roll Eyes

Hi Hobbymd Smiley,
   The bot has been tested on Linux, Windows and MacOSX; basically any system that runs the Chrome browser. From what I understand about your question you want to run your bot from your phone or tablet and this has not been tested. We are discussing releasing an app so you can run your bot from these devices, but for now you need a computer to set it up.

The bot is very "noob" friendly and includes free concierge level customer support, so feel free to contact me personally with whatever questions or issue you may have.

Whatever you need, we're here for you.

Pablo.
[email protected]

Thanks Pablo for quick reply and clearing things up for me  Wink
legendary
uhmm, I have a bit of stupid question to ask, is it possible to run this bot on Android OS? my guess would be it doesn't depends on OS as long as you can run chrome since the bot runs as a chrome extension.

btw I'm a complete total noob in trading arena with no background whatsoever, thought maybe I should start with this bot to test the waters  Roll Eyes

Hi Hobbymd Smiley,
   The bot has been tested on Linux, Windows and MacOSX; basically any system that runs the Chrome browser. From what I understand about your question you want to run your bot from your phone or tablet and this has not been tested. We are discussing releasing an app so you can run your bot from these devices, but for now you need a computer to set it up.

The bot is very "noob" friendly and includes free concierge level customer support, so feel free to contact me personally with whatever questions or issue you may have.

Whatever you need, we're here for you.

Pablo.
[email protected]
Activity: 259

legendary
Hey Fible,

What kind of a time frame can we expect for being able use bigger intervals like 2h, 6h, 12h and 24h?

Only reason I ask is that I think me and many others who have this bot would like to explore most of the options available to EMA trading.

I know that you have talked about frequency trading and other things like that, but I feel like hitting that before hitting bigger intervals is kind of going against the concept of having an EMA bot, and kind of going against what people have bought from you.

So do you have any approximate timeframe of getting us bigger intervals past 1 hour? And this is backed not just be feature requests but by even Goomboo who has said he now prefers longer intervals than the 1 hour time frame.

I'm just hoping you guys are prioritizing this right behind backtesting since any other major feature instead of longer intervals would just seem like more fluff to me that isn't really necessary to be a full fledged EMA bot.

Hi Dresden Smiley,
   I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, it's my fault for discussing features without timelines. Alternative strategy modules are planned for the V3 lifecycle a couple of months down the road, I bring those up to get feedback on what people would like to see Smiley.

About the higher time frames; I can guarantee those will be released as described in your post up to a 12h time frame during the first week of September (two weeks from now); we may send Beta's out a bit earlier than that. We are looking into adding 24 hours to complete the cycle but there are technical issues with this that are a bit beyond the scope of my understanding. I can promise you every effort is being made to satisfy the 24 hour request and that all the other ones have already been built in to the new release.

We do our best to satisfy as many customer demands as technically feasible in the shortest time frame possible Smiley.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Pablo.
legendary
Buy order was triggered on btce but it left 0.32284512 in my usd balance.

Hi Smiley,
   This is due to a limitation of the btc-e API. It doesn't allow for doing real market orders, so the bot has to do several limit orders and approach the fiat reserve (or 0 if none is set) incrementally.

Please let me know if you have any other questions Smiley.

Pablo.
Activity: 239
Hey Fible,

Activity: 59
Buy order was triggered on btce but it left 0.32284512 in my usd balance.
legendary
Butter-Bot User Manual

Friends,
   We have put together a user manual draft and we are looking for contributions from members on changes you would like to see or improvements that can be made so that new users as well as experienced users can get something out of it.

You can review the unprotected document here: http://docdroid.net/324o

If anyone wants to modify it feel free to do so and just link it on the thread, hero points to anyone who posts a good contribution Smiley.

Pablo.

legendary
Just as a general FYI:

We will be expanding the trial period from 1 hour to 2 hours based on user feedback. If you run out of time but want to keep testing, feel free to resubmit your email to the website demo interface and you will get a new demo key Smiley.

Please let me know if anyone has any questions Smiley.

Pablo.
legendary
I've lost like BTC.5 just in the past few days. Man, these low swings suck! i'm still not sure what to set my buy/sell % at, as I've not seen significant market movement to really test my ideas. Anyone got anything that works well for them?

Hi Spike,
    We will be releasing the back testing engine the first couple of days of September so you can check this out for yourself; but for now, the best long term settings are those we posted before:

Buy: 0, 0.25
Sell: 0, 0.25

EMA is most effective when looked at long term, you can see a discussion of short term and long term results with the same settings above Smiley.

Please let me know if you need anything.

Pablo.
Activity: 8
I've lost like BTC.5 just in the past few days. Man, these low swings suck! i'm still not sure what to set my buy/sell % at, as I've not seen significant market movement to really test my ideas. Anyone got anything that works well for them?
Activity: 130
Thx, I see it now. Turned off, it sent me 16 messages yesterday, was so annoying...
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
its only a notification, its the checkbox next to an order is imminent, i turned that off
Activity: 130
I keep receiving emails like this one:
"EMA diff is at -0.006% (1 BTC = 93.552 USD) at btce.

A sell order is imminent!

Your friendly trading bot."

But nothing ever happens. I wonder is it some kind of bug or I dont know to use bot? I use recommended settings Buy 1: 0 Buy 2: 0.25
Sell 1: 0 Sell 2: 0.25 and used 60 and 30 minute time window.
Pages:
Jump to: