Pages:
Author

Topic: [Closed - Group Buy]Gridseed USB ASIC sha/scrypt miner 0.35 [USA Only] - page 2. (Read 17511 times)

legendary
Activity: 1167
Merit: 1009

Any word on Batch 2 or should we request a refund?
Just an update.

This is from FedEx : Estimated delivery : Wed 3/05/2014 by 10:30 am

Still promised shipping out friday/saturday: Will be in the mail saturday.

(I think the postman is going to hate me when I come in there with 52 large flat rate boxes. Shocked)

*This is for BOTH Batches.*
I got 52 units on the way and should be here to me Tuesday (March 4, 2014). I will be out of town for a few days and will be unable to ship them till Friday.

Waiting on FedEx to release the miners. Hopefully tomorrow.

---Hosting Update---

I am now offering hosting as well.
BTC0.1 yearly -> Per device. Your pool.

What a tease Come on FedEx let it go Smiley
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
oh, great news then! Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Mining for the hell of it.

Just an update.

(I think the postman is going to hate me when I come in there with 52 large flat rate boxes. Shocked)

I got 52 units on the way and should be here to me Tuesday (March 4, 2014). I will be out of town for a few days and will be unable to ship them till Friday.

Waiting on FedEx to release the miners. Hopefully tomorrow.

---Hosting Update---

I am now offering hosting as well.
BTC0.1 yearly -> Per device. Your pool.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

legendary
Just an update.

Great news thanks for the update looking forward to getting more Smiley
Just an update.

legendary
I also received 2 units from zoomhash but he did not send the USB cable like he promised in his listing on eBay and the web site.  This may cost him on his feedback as when I messaged him he said it was a mistake and I'd just have to buy them elsewhere.  EDIT:  Zoomhash apologized for the mistake and reimbursed me in BTC for the USB cables.

I have the 2 units up and running and have everything ready for the one I will receive from this group buy (hopefully soon).

The units I have are hashing great.  They are the gold fin ones.

I had ordered another batch of 10 which showed up today but without all the accessories so I was able to put together some power cables and USB cables and get 5 up running tonight. Once i get the cables I ordered ill have them all up and i can add the ones i am getting from this group buy to the  extra 10 port hub connected to one of my miners doing GPU Scrypt mining I have both running right now with no issues. Other then a small issue with the first modified CPU miner not disabling the BTC core and drawing way to much power I was able to get them up and mining within 15 min after I had all the right links and software to gether
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
I also received 2 units from zoomhash but he did not send the USB cable like he promised in his listing on eBay and the web site.  This may cost him on his feedback as when I messaged him he said it was a mistake and I'd just have to buy them elsewhere.  EDIT:  Zoomhash apologized for the mistake and reimbursed me in BTC for the USB cables.

I have the 2 units up and running and have everything ready for the one I will receive from this group buy (hopefully soon).

The units I have are hashing great.  They are the gold fin ones.
Activity: 630
Received my Gridseed miner today as promised by zoomhash... ordered Thursday afternoon around 11 AM CST, got shipping confirmation about 6 PM CST and it arrived on my doorstep today at noon EST.

I would include pics and hashing info but sadly they were sold out of power supplies to include with this shipment so I had to buy it off eBay... it arrives Monday.

So you finally got an update from them on shipping? I have ordered a few direct as well and I have to say the communication is really poor directly from the manufacturer. I am trying to contact them about setting up a US distributor to handle Importing, Support and Shipping to North America.

they already have one... zoomhash has tracking for mine confirmed delivering tomorrow.
legendary

So you finally got an update from them on shipping? I have ordered a few direct as well and I have to say the communication is really poor directly from the manufacturer. I am trying to contact them about setting up a US distributor to handle Importing, Support and Shipping to North America.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Great News can't wait to try these out
www.zoomhash.com has them in stock in california. Forum users reported receiving these units within 1-3 days.

Just paid ~.462 BTC for 1 unit overnighted. Let's see how quickly it arrives since it is noted Batch 3 shipping Feb 28 from L.A. CA.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
www.zoomhash.com has them in stock in california. Forum users reported receiving these units within 1-3 days.
Activity: 478
Merit: 125
Okay guys I am getting tired of waiting for these things to ship to me SO i can ship them to ya. (I am sure ya are too.)

Here is the plan.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
If I don't get any units in or hear anything about shipping to me with in 2 weeks i will do the following.

Batch 1: has been paid for awhile back. I will request refund from distributor on this.
Batch 2: Will start refunding.

I will send out a Mass PM out when this will happen.
If funds are not retrived with in said date. Those funds will be considered donations.

Refund start date if hear nothing on details for shipping is Friday March 7, 2014 (1400 CST - 2:00pm CST)
You will have till Sunday March 9, 2014 (1400 CST - 2:00pm CST)

PS: Could someone quote this for binding standards.

Quoted
Okay guys I am getting tired of waiting for these things to ship to me SO i can ship them to ya. (I am sure ya are too.)

Here is the plan.
If I don't get any units in or hear anything about shipping to me with in 2 weeks i will do the following.

Batch 1: has been paid for awhile back. I will request refund from distributor on this.
Batch 2: Will start refunding.

I will send out a Mass PM out when this will happen.
If funds are not retrived with in said date. Those funds will be considered donations.

Refund start date if hear nothing on details for shipping is Friday March 7, 2014 (1400 CST - 2:00pm CST)
You will have till Sunday March 9, 2014 (1400 CST - 2:00pm CST)

PS: Could someone quote this for binding standards.
Any update on the shipping status of batch 1?

nothing yet  Undecided I am still waiting on mine just like yaw are. They just aint shipping enough from china quick enough.
I am so sorry for the delay.

Its ok I got so itchy for them I ordered a few more from other sources I hopet hey all show up together Ill have like 20 of them to setup between all my orders I just want 1 to show up to ease my addiction to mining cryptos

I hope they show up soon. They just aint shipping out of china quick enough.
legendary

nothing yet  Undecided I am still waiting on mine just like yaw are. They just aint shipping enough from china quick enough.

Its ok I got so itchy for them I ordered a few more from other sources I hopet hey all show up together Ill have like 20 of them to setup between all my orders I just want 1 to show up to ease my addiction to mining cryptos

Pages:
Jump to: