Pages:
Author

Topic: [Closed - Group Buy]Gridseed USB ASIC sha/scrypt miner 0.35 [USA Only] - page 8. (Read 17512 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 1
Ordered 1, payment and PM sent.
legendary
Activity: 1167
Merit: 1009
We have met our 10 unit batch limit. Please start to get your payments in.

For all new orders until batch 2 comes around please pay at time of reservation.

You have till February 6th 2014

Still missing payments from
drof69 : BTC0.472
krodmandoon : BTC0.472
mattminer83 : BTC0.944

If you want to be included in Batch 1 and before or at the February 6th 2014 cut off date. Please send payment with your reservation

If some of them dont pay let me know Ill take 2 more to help fill the Gorup buy Ill keep the funds ready to send just incase they dont send in time PM me
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Mining for the hell of it.

For all new orders until batch 2 comes around please pay at time of reservation.

Still missing payments from
drof69 : BTC0.472
krodmandoon : BTC0.472
mattminer83 : BTC0.944

If you want to be included in Batch 1 and before or at the February 6th 2014 cut off date. Please send payment with your reservation
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I perfer the usb stick version, but those prices need to drop too. 10 usb should be about the price of a r9

So, I'll wait to order more when the "fad" is over.
Activity: 874
Merit: 1000
My math might be wrong but I'm seeing 0.002 BTC/day with 160kh/s. This is 350kh/s, so 0.004 BTC/day. It will take you 100 days to recoup the investment (assuming difficulty doesn't rocket). Am I missing something - is there some reason why this is a great deal?

Cheaper than rig power, also I can see these prices dropping anyhow.

First ones always pay more.

I have a feeling there will be a lot of cheaper R9's and 79's soon.

Fair enough but it still seems iffy.  It will be awesome if R9's and 79's drop. I need a new gaming rig

Ok doing some more calculations these miners shouldn't really be more than 0.25BTC if folks want to recoup their investment Sad
My math might be wrong but I'm seeing 0.002 BTC/day with 160kh/s. This is 350kh/s, so 0.004 BTC/day. It will take you 100 days to recoup the investment (assuming difficulty doesn't rocket). Am I missing something - is there some reason why this is a great deal?

Fair enough but it still seems iffy.  It will be awesome if R9's and 79's drop. I need a new gaming rig
Activity: 168

Can you provide more details about this please? Are you taking orders for another 10 units? Will they ship the same time as the 1st round as long as you have payment by Feb 6th?
Thanks
DBA

What I am saying is if you pay now you will be included with batch 1. Batch 2 will start after Feb 6th.
Sorry for the missunderstanding.  Cool
Activity: 219
Ethics and Science need to shake hands

Can you provide more details about this please? Are you taking orders for another 10 units? Will they ship the same time as the 1st round as long as you have payment by Feb 6th?
Thanks
DBA

Ill take 2 any shipping or volume discount if I buy more?

No, sorry.
legendary
Activity: 1167
Merit: 1009
Ill take 2 any shipping or volume discount if I buy more?
The miner come with a modified version of CPU miner.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Received and updated main OP.
Activity: 627
I'd like one please.  Sending payment now.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
What is the best way to power one of these?
Activity: 256
Merit: 250
Because it's sterile...
If you want to dual mine, you need the wiibox (controller) plus a relay unit (handles frequent reboots) and more power either USB hubs or PSU.  The units not utilizing the wiibox are only mining sycript.

http://bbs.diginforce.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=51

Okay I am on beastly mac's page to get one  and  I want the one from him. I paid him the coins already.

But if you need me to order 1 from you, I will just so you get to 10 faster. I could push to two if you need the btc.
If you don't need it let me know via PM.

I am in the Superbowl state of New Jersey.  I have coins ready to send.

Pm sent.

Now for those that are talking about the control module. If you have a windows computer then you don't need a controler.
They come with a usb cable and power cable.
I am finding out right now exactly what they need to be powered.

Here is a unboxing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkrFASloaOU
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.
The miner come with a modified version of CPU miner.
Can i pay cash in Texas , Houston ?
Yes, But I will have to change it over to BTC anyhow.

what software is used to run these and the usb devices?  Hoping multiminer will update to run them Smiley

I think i'm in for 1 of these,  but will take a day or two to grab funds, if I have to get in batch2 let me know, but count me in for 1.

I am finding out on the software right now.
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
what software is used to run these and the usb devices?  Hoping multiminer will update to run them Smiley

I think i'm in for 1 of these,  but will take a day or two to grab funds, if I have to get in batch2 let me know, but count me in for 1.

Pages:
Jump to: