Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] MtRed (PPS, LP+, API, 0 FEE) STRATUM on mine.mtred.com:3333 - page 43. (Read 176141 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Nom Nom Nom
Any news?

Email from support about an hour ago, They believe it it be hardware failure on my machine. I will report back with more information when possible.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Seal Cub Clubbing Club
Nom Nom Nom
I'm getting frustrated, the support team has not responded to my ticket, and the phone just rang. I hope I can reach someone soon, all services are down. I'm not sure what caused the system to crash, I will be able to investigate more when it's back online. Pray for the best.
Nom Nom Nom
Is this affecting miners?  I'm not at home atm Sad

I'm sorry to report your miners are down. All services are down. My hosts support team has yet to respond.
This isn't looking good right now. I'm going to be here until its resolved.
Again I apologize for the downtime, the server will be up as soon as I possibly can.
RR
Seal Cub Clubbing Club
Is this affecting miners?  I'm not at home atm Sad
Nom Nom Nom
@rjk thanks for the explanation

We're close to 3 days on this marathon block.  Now the site is unreachable Sad

Yes, Site has been down for ~30 Minutes.
This is no good, I am unable to reboot it, and the support team is mia.
I will keep you guys posted. And always in #mtred.
Seal Cub Clubbing Club
@rjk thanks for the explanation

We're close to 3 days on this marathon block.  Now the site is unreachable Sad
rjk
Activity: 448
1ngldh
I don't know nothin about nothin when it comes to merged mining, but why does it seem like Nmc blocks are found at ther exact same time a Btc block is found?
This is because the namecoin difficulty is lower than the Bitcoin difficulty, which means that any hashes that match the Bitcoin difficulty are also automatically valid for Namecoin.
Seal Cub Clubbing Club
I don't know nothin about nothin when it comes to merged mining, but why does it seem like Nmc blocks are found at ther exact same time a Btc block is found?
Nom Nom Nom
Ouch, this isn't looking too good right now. If my calculations are right you owe... somewhere around 200+BTC to miners.
Yea, just ended at 252 btc.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Ouch, this isn't looking too good right now. If my calculations are right you owe... somewhere around 200+BTC to miners.
Nom Nom Nom
GPUMAX is still getting about 2.5% - 3.0% rejects from the pool with phantom LP requests.  Until this issue is fixed we won't be able to remove Mt. Red from our non-supported list.

Let me know if we can help.

Thanks,

I have been sitting at about 10 stales/rejects for every 2000 or so shares. Are you trying the 8837 port?

This is about what I get. 10/2200 so a little under .5% with GUIminer 7-11 I think
GPUMAX is still getting about 2.5% - 3.0% rejects from the pool with phantom LP requests.  Until this issue is fixed we won't be able to remove Mt. Red from our non-supported list.

Thanks,

I have been sitting at about 10 stales/rejects for every 2000 or so shares. Are you trying the 8837 port?
Nom Nom Nom
GPUMAX is still getting about 2.5% - 2.9% rejects from the pool with phantom LP requests.  Until this issue is fixed we won't be able to remove Mt. Red from our non-supported list.

Thanks,

Thanks for your feedback GPUMAX. I will look into the phantom LP requests.
Activity: 378
"Yes I am a pirate, 200 years too late."

Thanks,
Nom Nom Nom
Maybe you should update the thread name to 120 Gh/s, we are there atm!
Holding steady @ 140GH/s
All systems are a go.
Maybe you should update the thread name to 120 Gh/s, we are there atm!
Nom Nom Nom
Nom Nom Nom
I tried it for a bit, getting about 2.5% reject rate as opposed to 1% or so on EMC (and probably half of these occur after a block is solved).  Not too keen on paying for the 'mining monitor', either.. ah..

Rejects where cased from a problem in the polling of new blocks to bitcoin.  These problems started after testing a patch to support some of the new BIP's.   It should be down to reasonable rates.

Also Mining Monitor is a 3rd party app that uses our API, we don't receive any money from it.
zvs
legendary
Activity: 1680
https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com
I tried it for a bit, getting about 2.5% reject rate as opposed to 1% or so on EMC (and probably half of these occur after a block is solved).  Not too keen on paying for the 'mining monitor', either.. ah..
Pages:
Jump to: