Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] MtRed (PPS, LP+, API, 0 FEE) STRATUM on mine.mtred.com:3333 - page 39. (Read 176141 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Nom Nom Nom
Ok PA is backup, The orphan has been given a warm meal and a bed.
Nom Nom Nom
Did pa.mtred.com just go down? 

Yes, I'm not sure why... the providers client portal is MIA as well.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Seal Cub Clubbing Club
Did pa.mtred.com just go down? 
Nom Nom Nom
Dammit, my backup was set to Deepbit! grr...

Sorry, It had to be done, at least you had a backup set.

But in the future, now that we have more than 1 node, you could set your backup to the main serve.
Seal Cub Clubbing Club
Dammit, my backup was set to Deepbit! grr...
Nom Nom Nom
Hey Team, 2 things real quick.

First, PA.MtRed.com (the MM test node) needs to be brought down and resynced with the chain. I'm hoping a -rescan will work, but we might need to download the entire chain again.

Second, We have an orphan block but don't worry, it will be credited as it should later this evening after I'm done working on the MM server.

Thanks,
RR
Nom Nom Nom
Hey is there a way to see our lifetime donation amount?  I wanna see how much more I have to donate to make it onto the Top 20 list.

Currently... no, but with the UI in the works.... yes.
Seal Cub Clubbing Club
Hey is there a way to see our lifetime donation amount?  I wanna see how much more I have to donate to make it onto the Top 20 list.
Seal Cub Clubbing Club
So how did the MM test go?

Swimmingly. A few more additions to the codebase and it will be live on the production server.

Oh sweet!  I'm still mining on pa.mtred.com and can't really change it til I get home.  Will PA still work for a while?
Nom Nom Nom

Swimmingly. A few more additions to the codebase and it will be live on the production server.
Seal Cub Clubbing Club
Nom Nom Nom
Ok, we are doing a mining node & mm test.  Worker credentials made before today will work, new ones will not yet.

You can connect to

host: pa.mtred.com
port: 8337

Make sure to have backups/autostarts setup.

I don't see my NMC work count changing.  BTC work count still increments every 5 minutes though.

Ohh yes, I should have mentioned, nmcshares have their own display that isnt working..... Sad

But are miners actually accumulating NMC?

Yes of course. Although at ~1-2GH on the test might not yeild a block. I'm gonna maybe test on the production server for a day (Sunday possibly, when I can sit in front of it all day)
Seal Cub Clubbing Club
Ok, we are doing a mining node & mm test.  Worker credentials made before today will work, new ones will not yet.

You can connect to

I don't see my NMC work count changing.  BTC work count still increments every 5 minutes though.

Ohh yes, I should have mentioned, nmcshares have their own display that isnt working..... Sad

But are miners actually accumulating NMC?
Nom Nom Nom
Getting a SSL error when visiting the website. What's wrong?

Doh.... Gotta renew the cert...
donator
Activity: 543
Merit: 500
Getting a SSL error when visiting the website. What's wrong?
Nom Nom Nom

You can connect to

Seal Cub Clubbing Club

You can connect to

Seal Cub Clubbing Club

You can connect to

Thanks!  I will try this when I get home.
Nom Nom Nom

You can connect to

Nom Nom Nom
Hey guys, quick update.  We are still on the current server.  I have found a potential host that I'm testing a mining node on.  Still trying to pinpoint a few bugs the pool software, working on merged mining. The back-end for multiple mining nodes is coming along great.  Doing final testing on block notifications for the nodes.

And wow, a peek at 450Gh/s.

We will do a merged mining / node test in a few days. It will be on one of the new mining nodes and may seg... so have your backup configured.

Thanks,
RR
Pages:
Jump to: