Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] MtRed (PPS, LP+, API, 0 FEE) STRATUM on mine.mtred.com:3333 - page 42. (Read 176141 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Nom Nom Nom
Well below average solve-times on the past 7 blocks!  When can we expect MM to be reactivated?

I'm running some tests. We will most likely be mining BTC for a week, maybe two to get a bigger data set.

Running against the latest bitcoind, I've seen various improvements all around.  Stales appear to be lower, and load seems to be down.

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Well below average solve-times on the past 7 blocks!  When can we expect MM to be reactivated?

Bet when we re-enable mm the luck will spontaneously end.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Seal Cub Clubbing Club
Nom Nom Nom
Looks like our bad luck is over Smiley

Bitcoin is funny like that Smiley
Seal Cub Clubbing Club
Looks like our bad luck is over Smiley
Nom Nom Nom
I my miners stopped being able to connect to mtred.  Website is up though.  Anyone else?

Hey, minor hiccup, everything is up and running now.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
I my miners stopped being able to connect to mtred.  Website is up though.  Anyone else?
Activity: 336
I feel bad for the pool when blocks get this long. Do you have to pay out of your own pocket Rex?

I'd hate to see it when we hit a 12M-share block like DeepBit did yday: http://blockexplorer.com/b/171081
That's the risk of a PPS pool.
I was looking at the prospect of running a 2% fee PPS pool a while back, realised I'd need around 10000BTC of reserves to be confident of not getting wiped out by variance  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1378
Merit: 1003
nec sine labore
Your estimation was zero, because the bitcoin node wasn't up yet, to tell the server the difficulty, to tell you the reward estimation.

All services are up, it should be correct now.

redditorrex,

yes, they're ok now.

thanks.

spiccioli.
Seal Cub Clubbing Club
I feel bad for the pool when blocks get this long. Do you have to pay out of your own pocket Rex?

I'd hate to see it when we hit a 12M-share block like DeepBit did yday: http://blockexplorer.com/b/171081
Activity: 807
Your estimation was zero, because the bitcoin node wasn't up yet, to tell the server the difficulty, to tell you the reward estimation.
So the pay for shares already found drops if the difficulty found changes before a block is found?  I realize this may also be another artifact of the proportional method MtRed used to use, but I would argue that it is also not pure PPS (just like waiting for confirmations isn't).
Nom Nom Nom

All services are up, it should be correct now.
legendary
Activity: 1378
Merit: 1003
nec sine labore
My balance is intact too Smiley 
Oh ye of little faith, why did you doubt? Grin
Grin
I'm investigating the issue future with our ISP. The box is up, but mining is down. Withdraws are disabled, but the balance looks fine. I'm moving funds off server just in case.
I will let you guys know of any new information.

redditorrex,

Code:
Balance ? Processing ? Estimation ? Round Work ? Payee Address
BitCoin 0.49450961 0.00000000 0 22237

something is wrong I think, I have work but estimation is 0.

spiccioli
Nom Nom Nom
Grin
I'm investigating the issue future with our ISP. The box is up, but mining is down. Withdraws are disabled, but the balance looks fine. I'm moving funds off server just in case.
I will let you guys know of any new information.
Activity: 504

Well the post before was me saying my balance was on 0... (though shares were there so no worries)

its back now though ^_^
rjk
Activity: 448
1ngldh
Seal Cub Clubbing Club
We're back!  My balance is intact too Smiley  Thanks Rex!
Activity: 504
i can get to the site now, my estimate is on 0 when it should be on 1.35+, the shares are still showing so i'm not worried, but yeah, seems like its working
Seal Cub Clubbing Club
Oh wow, that sux Sad  I hope they can fix the issue in a timely manner.  I miss MtRed!
Pages:
Jump to: