Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED][BOUNTY][IND] Indorse - Decentralized Professional Network on Blockchain - page 5. (Read 28795 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
Is there still hope for social media campaign participants?
No recent notifications from dev or manager to complete distribution.

We're working on it. We couldn't provide the spreadsheet because we used a portal from a vendor & the system does not have that ability. If I had known earlier that it would give us & the participants so many problems, I'd have definitely given a second thought.

Anyways, it's taking us really longer because there are a lot of participants & the portal is causing a lot of problems even for us. I'm really sorry that I had to keep you hanging in there. We're working on it & will update the community as soon as there is a concrete update.

Thank you for your patience. And sorry about the inconvenience caused. We like to make things work smooth, we're doing whatever we can, but making this portal work, unfortunately, is beyond our control. 

this portal has had this problem since it was first used and still has i remember mentioning that earlier along the line but here we are now.
Activity: 355
Merit: 250
blockchaintr.net
I posted a review about Indorse which has 1959 words and already 889 people read it.  I'd like to understand why you rejected my blog post Smiley 1959 words ahahaha Cheesy unbelievable Cheesy Firstly irfan_pak10 and now this manager...

I'm recording these troubles. I'm not gonna join your campaigns again.

Here my article guys, just look some >> http://blockchaintr.net/indorse/
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1041
Didn't they already distribute IND to their bounty participants? Its being dumped already since last week. I'd be happy to see the team release version of their product by now.
Activity: 476
are the bounty distributed?where we can trade them?
For signature campaigns have been shared. but for social media is still in the process of calculation.
You can trade IND at Etherdelta and Coss.io https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/indorse-token/#markets

So when do they plan to distribute the bounty tokens for Facebook and Twitter campaigns? I heard there are a lot of participants involved. It's gonna be bloody work to sort and check those posts.
I have the same question. There is still no IND in me wallet. And facebook bounty still pending.
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
well still not paying on bounty social media  Undecided portal still pending and support team bad .
Be patience. Dev said he is working on this, and I believe him. Indorse didn't cheat yet
Activity: 924
Merit: 260

We're working on it. We couldn't provide the spreadsheet because we used a portal from a vendor & the system does not have that ability. If I had known earlier that it would give us & the participants so many problems, I'd have definitely given a second thought.

Anyways, it's taking us really longer because there are a lot of participants & the portal is causing a lot of problems even for us. I'm really sorry that I had to keep you hanging in there. We're working on it & will update the community as soon as there is a concrete update.

Thank you for your patience. And sorry about the inconvenience caused. We like to make things work smooth, we're doing whatever we can, but making this portal work, unfortunately, is beyond our control.  

I think you are guilty of using such a stupid portal.
How do you get a stupid portal use decision without doing any research?

The portal worked for Wings back in 2016. But as far as I know, you have to allow access from a Facebook app or Twitter app to automatically check your contributions. Indorse has none of that apps. I don't know why Indorse didn't have any, it's simple to make.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
well still not paying on bounty social media  Undecided portal still pending and support team bad .
Activity: 282

Another scammers with bounty , so many of them recently ((((
Activity: 938
Merit: 111
I'm waiting very your bounty!
Activity: 714
Merit: 316
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

I think you are guilty of using such a stupid portal.
How do you get a stupid portal use decision without doing any research?
Activity: 234

Activity: 910
Merit: 520
I think that the distribution for social media will be so small that it makes no sense to worry about it. Especially given the current price IND
Activity: 434
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
This is awkward other bounties paud and social media still not paid. How long will it take to count all stakes?
Activity: 241
Activity: 322
I just checked my wallet and see there are already 545 Indorse token thanks dev.

Well, good for you then. But what about the others since this ico cannot provide the spreadsheet untill now for the Facebook and twitter bounties.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
Campaign payments are too late. The manager is working in too many campaigns. I think this should have a limit. How do we comply with every condition that they obey these conditions.

I was only managing Signature, translation and bounty campaigns. These campaigns payment already distributed very in time.

Socail media campaigns were managed by indorse in house.

I logged into https://bounty.indorse.io/#/
I have seen no update in stake count. When will we get our bounty for facebook and twitter ??  This long delay is always unacceptable. Only bounty hunters are not responsible for dumping. Early investors get enough bonus for free and they dump at insane price. And if you think bounty hunters will dump massively then I will say, very few percentage of coins were distributed to community member as bounty and that tiny % of coin can not make major change
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
Campaign payments are too late. The manager is working in too many campaigns. I think this should have a limit. How do we comply with every condition that they obey these conditions.

I was only managing Signature, translation and bounty campaigns. These campaigns payment already distributed very in time.

Socail media campaigns were managed by indorse in house.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Hi, mee too. My social media campaign still for pending on bounty portal.

I have another problem : I tried to see the IND token in myetherwallet with using this address :
0xf8e386eda857484f5a12e4b5daa9984e06e73705
IND
decimal : 18
even if they didn't distribued yet the token campaign, i must see IND with zero but here I have this message :
« ERROR: Unable to add a duplicate custom token ».
Where am I wrong ?
Can you see the IND in your myetherwallet ?
Thank You

IND token is in list already in MEW. If zero than nothing distributed
Activity: 658
Merit: 280
Activity: 420
Hi, mee too. My social media campaign still for pending on bounty portal.

I have another problem : I tried to see the IND token in myetherwallet with using this address :
0xf8e386eda857484f5a12e4b5daa9984e06e73705
IND
decimal : 18
even if they didn't distribued yet the token campaign, i must see IND with zero but here I have this message :
« ERROR: Unable to add a duplicate custom token ».
Where am I wrong ?
Can you see the IND in your myetherwallet ?
Thank You
Pages:
Jump to: