Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED]#KN-R001 3TH/s Neptune KnCMiner, ord. #K27-BFYW-014072, PAID - page 17. (Read 33413 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Lux e tenebris
I'm in.

What d'you need? tx no?

p.s. congrats
Activity: 283
Merit: 250
Fantastic product and presentation, will recommend to my bro's who didn't buy a whole unit.

Very nice bonuses and I like the fair share system. You're good.
Activity: 966
Merit: 502
I have added the ability to purchase Partial Contracts to the The SolarWind Mining Company Store.

I offer the Partial Contracts to be fair to those who don't have that much Bitcoin and not price mining shares/contracts out of their range. These Partial Contracts are $4.50 $5 per 1 GH/s.

This Group Buy is presented by
a DyslexicZombei Vetted Group Buy Coordinator and

The SolarWind Mining Company

Current HPC (Hardware Purchase Cycle)
Type: Standard Group Buy

1 Neptune KnCMiner (3 TH/s)

FREE HOSTING + 10% Credit towards the next GB

PAID

Contract Pricing
Full Contract Position $160 per 30 GH/s
Partial Contract Position $5.45 per GH/s

The SolarWind Mining Company is proud to announce that we are offering contracts for the *NEW* 3TH/s Neptune KnCMiner. I am offering FREE HOSTING for the first GB AND a 10% Credit towards the purchase of any following GB!

#KN-R001, 3TH/s Neptune KnCMiner - FREE HOSTING FOR THIS GB!

The Details for GB #KN-R001,
  • 3TH/s+ total hashing power
  • 10% Credit towards the purchase of any following GB
  • Total of 80 Full Contracts at $160 per 30 Gh/s
  • Total of 300 Partial Contracts at $5.45 per GH/s
  • Easy purchasing available at the company store
  • Estimated delivery time is ~ Q1/Q2 2014
  • Hosting for this KnCMiner rig is free
  • Only maintenance and electrical costs will be deducted
  • Payouts will start soon after mining is started and will be payed bi-weekly

The Facilities

The miner will be hosted at a secure, trusted and popular electronics repair business owned by a business partner. There are techs available onsite to attend to the mining rigs when needed. The facility houses servers and computer related equipment and has high speed internet connections at its disposal, the facility also has the proper cooling equipment and all of the needed infrastructure is present onsite.

About Me

I am a DyslexicZombei vetted GBC.

I am studying for a degree in Computer Engineering.

I have been working many weeks on building this company without pay and without guarantee of success because I believe in the idea of what bitcoin stands for, I am a true believer.

I have a total of 11 investors who have, with one exception, invested less than 0.6 BTC each. It doesn't sound like much but I have been able to insure that each one of them will receive at least twice their investment within the next few months. The company will be generating a profit of at least $100 dollars a day in about 60 days from now and that will be scalable to approximately $500 a day or more. All of this has been done with only an investment of ~6.5 BTC@$345 in total. Here is a link to a spreadsheet that shows the schedule of how the income is predicted to increase within the next 60-days for these investors. Spreadsheet

You can purchase your contracts here #KN-R001, [1 Contract] Neptune KnCMiner (20nm)

-OR-

By Egopay: [email protected]

-OR-

Use the escrow account provided by SebastainJu.
Yes, we can reuse that address. Its
Code:
1B9yH8csiujoBSNjVPhgrZjdm7f27EXKFq

Thanks,
James

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.21 (MingW32)

iQEcBAABAgAGBQJSitqJAAoJEM/8EdSovJ+Hwu8IAI+eBCZTHDFsEorsvBEANx/6
pYAlWNfLHBnTtMnZoQG2SaSUq0+kFgcQrQaqcooMVlVmzB3e7S5KWim979rPGA/W
8t865veR+PBjazmz+dMy+H5W5DsagHacN1G7d5mvtvek92QInHHFBI15Y7K9s3B6
ihMQLVIT/OVkTquMSXSZ3PjoKXiC6UjHFmNmJjVrJPEbBm1iLWF0NhW04Rc/jXiM
9VySguhjkKTt6eJa9ApKPThH7ANG9gfz4PW5c1IrQlR/Vx36B5CbH+Ogf4fkXnH7
KTETd5ALZXaH/QPYMi5Niy0bNj2tdb1m6UOKnsBDQMxfgfTJFt2TM0caaGaSXoE=
=V0Qd

Hi,

This signed message is to confirm that user SolarWindMiningCompany has contacted me, Dyslexic Zombei (DZ), for free

vetting services. While I am not an ID expert, I do have a background in Information Security. While my services are

free, they are the most stringent vetting requirements that I am aware of for this forum.

I can confirm that I have what appears to be this user's ID and address on record, and that he appears to be a well

intentioned Group Buy Coordinator.

Cheers,
DZ

-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

DZ Miners Cooperative: 19.8 TH/s+ ordered
Pages:
Jump to: