Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED]R7: Bitmine Rig, 1TH/s+, At-cost+Host, $70= 10-15GH/s +UPS. Mahalo! - page 3. (Read 21993 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
You're welcome!

So: Sometime in the next month, we should be receiving our refunds at the current BTC/USD translation at time of refund.
Activity: 918
Merit: 1002
17~BTC to 4BTC is a lesson learned on pre-orders Cheesy

However a refund is MUCH better than nothing so I won't complain. Thanks guys.

Agreed.  Thanks for your effort, DZ!
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
17~BTC to 4BTC is a lesson learned on pre-orders Cheesy

However a refund is MUCH better than nothing so I won't complain. Thanks guys.
Activity: 364
While they're shipping units, they're so late, and there's enough momentum, that the Refund Request Form is going in tomorrow. I would've sent it tonight but I don't have a scanner to scan my ID which they're requiring for refunds.

The refund form says that the refund should be processed in 30 days. When it arrives I'll be sending the BTC to Thomas to deliver your refunds (minus a small refund fee). BM is doing a conversion so they're sending the current USD equivalent of the BTC we sent at time of ordering.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I'm voting to move forward with refund.

tgbtgin_2013

8 shares
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I'm going to bump this daily. So whats the deal? Has anyone other than Bobsag, DZ or ThomasS made any money off these group buys?

No communication, No miners ... bullshit.
I'm trying to push for the refund but I need to get in touch with DZ, we have actually lost money in the Group Buys by paying for extra things instead of requesting funds from GB members like other groups do.
Activity: 728
I'm going to bump this daily. So whats the deal? Has anyone other than Bobsag, DZ or ThomasS made any money off these group buys?

No communication, No miners ... bullshit.
Lets get this refund poll setup. You were happy to take our BTC and you still get an admin cut on the refund so lets do this.

Mahalo
I can say that I have not gotten any shipping info thru to my UPS account, and nothing has showed up to hosting... I will get DZ to check in on this.

Checking for any updates from DZ to see if GB R7&8 are +71 days, if so, is a refund + 10% going to be submitted?
So, if GB R7 invoice amount was $6,898 my understanding of the breakdown is as follows:

Plus 10% additional penalty       $689.80

Less Bitmine Admin Fee            $30.00

Bitmine.ch would purchase BTC and refund BTC to GB R7 which is then split to the share owners less the 1.5% fee.

Thomas, is this your understanding?

Yes that's my understanding on it. Everyone can vote to have a refund requested if they would like.

Thomas, do you have the Bitmine.ch refund request form? Will a refund forum/poll be set up?
Activity: 245
So, if GB R7 invoice amount was $6,898 my understanding of the breakdown is as follows:

Bitmine.ch would purchase BTC and refund BTC to GB R7 which is then split to the share owners less the 1.5% fee.

Yes that's my understanding on it. Everyone can vote to have a refund requested if they would like.

hi thomas, i dont know which gb i join 8 or 7(forgot it already due to so much delays by these manufuckturers). but either or, il join the 'yes' people. thank you

Plus 10% additional penalty       $689.80

Less Bitmine Admin Fee            $30.00

We should also remember the 10% additional penalty that may apply.

http://bitmine.ch/?page_id=850

3) After the 61st day of late shipment, you have the right to request a full refund and we will pay you an additional penalty of 10% of the initial order amount.
Also remember that they will pay in USD value at the time of the refund being issued.
We should also remember the 10% additional penalty that may apply.

http://bitmine.ch/?page_id=850

3) After the 61st day of late shipment, you have the right to request a full refund and we will pay you an additional penalty of 10% of the initial order amount.
I can say that I have not gotten any shipping info thru to my UPS account, and nothing has showed up to hosting... I will get DZ to check in on this.
Bob its pretty obvious that they are dropping the ball hard and then Chinese will take all their business. It would insane to keep this shipment even though it sounds like you are in bed with them being their distributor. I'm sure you read the other threads and know all the bullshit going on with Bitmine.
I vote yes to refund with my 4 shares
Activity: 918
Merit: 1002

Thank you, sir.
Activity: 546
Owner, Minersource.net
Activity: 245
^ +1 , any updates? if refunds will be poll'd, ill join the "yes" people.

Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: