Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED]R7: Bitmine Rig, 1TH/s+, At-cost+Host, $70= 10-15GH/s +UPS. Mahalo! - page 6. (Read 21993 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: 918
Merit: 1002
We're PAID on this R7 order! Congrats everyone! We're finally in the Bitmine Production Queue.

Thanks so much for everyone's effort here, I look forward to working with you guys!
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Blitz:The price affects the perception of the news
Lots of good news.  Thanks all around.

/Frank
Activity: 546
Awesome work! Thanks guys  Wink
Activity: 364
Those are paid by the combined DZ MC co-op funds for Rounds 2-7.

There's also a beast $1.1K UPS/Battery bank combo that I bought from philipma1957 that's headed to Missouri in a bit.

==

We're PAID on this R7 order! Congrats everyone! We're finally in the Bitmine Production Queue.

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll87/SurfSkateKauai/DZMCR7BMre-payment.png
https://blockchain.info/tx/16a960c532958adee8a81403f5a133bce9cea27d2e34bd076d9093f530d7fd13

==

After final accounting we may actually be short a few shares (we may have said that once or twice in this Round) but we had enough to buy the miner!

We're either going to offer a few more shares (not necessarily right now) or just split the hashrate among ~93 95 shares instead of 100.

EDIT: Including OldGeek's 2 PP shares, which will take a while for funds to clear, but I'm listing him as PAID for R7 for 2 shares.
20 to me.

Hi trinsic,

Excellent! Thank you and welcome aboard!

The natives sometimes get restless but just give 'em a virtual smack if they get too frisky, because they're supposed to act like adults even if we do joke around a lot.  Grin

==

I haven't seen the latest spreadsheet but it appears that we should have enough funds to order this Bitmine miner tonight!

Woohoo! Congrats everyone! This thread was like a zombei that wouldn't die. It just kept coming back and coming back.
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
Latest update from Bitmine:

"2) The nominal hashing power is 25 GH/s and not 20 GH/s as initially announced, this is due to some last minute optimizations that have been made with the design, a free 25% increase!"

Therefore, I'm upping the hashrate estimate 25%, per Bitmine: https://bitmine.ch/?p=2226

TL; DR: $70 share = 8-12GH/s 10-15GH/s

27 shares available.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Are the 27 shares available for R7 or R8? I though R7 was a done deal, this group buy is getting confusing.
When an order is placed it reduces the stock, if its not paid for it has to be manually added back in, also people reserving then backing out / not paying.

I have one in that I didn't pay for yet, due to a stupid *&^$%&* tire.  Smiley

Maybe after a little coin is dumped in my wallet, I can actually pay for that puppy.

Activity: 574
Are the 27 shares available for R7 or R8? I though R7 was a done deal, this group buy is getting confusing.
When an order is placed it reduces the stock, if its not paid for it has to be manually added back in, also people reserving then backing out / not paying.
Owner, Minersource.net
We thought it was, but there was a spreadsheet mix up. How ever many open DZ or Thomas says is usually the most up to date numbers
Activity: 728
I'm sure we'll see you again unknown.usr. Thanks again for all the software support and troubleshooting. Cheers!

27 shares available.
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
I would like to buy one, but need to Paypal it.  I just don't have the coin yet to pay that way.  Anyone I can pay?  Order: #237
If you pm -Redacted- he might be able to take care of you.

Willdo!  Thanks!

We did get in contact - but something came up and he isn't going to be able to reserve a share at this time.

-R-
Here is my payout address for R8, i think it was missing.
1KnNYh2MAkG4AhYmyXeAnLf9e2veHrXKiW

Thanks!
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Just ordered 1 share via the web site. Thanks very much!

I just added 3 shares (total 4) on the site. FYI. Thanks again for putting together a great cooperative.

Phil
I would like to buy one, but need to Paypal it.  I just don't have the coin yet to pay that way.  Anyone I can pay?  Order: #237

Willdo!  Thanks!
Owner, Minersource.net
Pages:
Jump to: