Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED]R7: Bitmine Rig, 1TH/s+, At-cost+Host, $70= 10-15GH/s +UPS. Mahalo! - page 4. (Read 21993 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Hello DZ, has it been 71 days of delay based on the committed shipment date?

If so, please see CPP and refunds deadline posted by Giorgiomassa. I have posted below...

CPP and refunds deadline
Confusion would be the best term to describe an otherwise very straightforward policy. A dedicated page explaining in simple words how the CPP works has been available here http://bitmine.ch/?page_id=850 since day 0, but it looks like it wasn't clear enough, or just not read by most people. Let me resume some key points:

1) First 10 days don't count in late delivery calculation.

2) Refunds can be asked on the 71th day of delay based on the committed shipment date, which is the one published when you place the order. For avalon-clones and December batch customer, that means you'll be able to ask the refund starting from February 27th (December 16th stated delivery date + 10 days + 60 days). An appropriate page on our web site under support will be opened tomorrow for anybody willing to ask for a refund and yes, we will be honoring them within 30 days.

3) The late delivery compensation for your unit(s) will be determined at the exact moment of its assembly, that's why it makes no sense to keep on asking the support team, they won't be able to give you an answer till the unit is in production!

4) The compensation is calculated on 10% steps of increase of the nominal hashing power that you've ordered, rounded to the next highest hashing module. So, if you ordered a 200 GH/s unit and your unit leaves our warehouse after 32 days of late delivery, that is 22 effective days which is 30% additional power. Theoretically that would be 260 GH/s which, in case of the Desk unit where the hashing modules are 200 GH/s each, that would make your order shipped with two 200 GH/s modules for a total of 400 GH/s. Before creating again a conspiracy based on my words, please note that we're currently evaluating the possibility to supply late orders with half-mounted hashing units (i.e. 4 CoinCraft A1 chips instead of 8 ) so whereas you'll still get more than what you were actually entitled for, it may be less than the above mentioned example.

5) Refunds are made in the same payment method on which the payment was originally made. That means: wire transfers get refunded with wire transfers, bitcoin payments get refunded with bitcoin payments.

6) Refunds are pinned to the daily exchange rate at the moment when the refund will be issued, based on the original USD price of your purchase order which is the base currency for the prices stated in the website. That means:
    6.1 If you paid by wire transfer in USD, you get refunded by wire transfer in USD
    6.2 If you paid by wire transfer in EUR, you get refunded by wire transfer in EUR at the daily USD/EUR exchange rate based on your originally invoiced amount.
    6.3 If you paid by wire transfer in CHF, you get refunded by wire transfer in CHF at the daily USD/CHF exchange rate based on your originally invoiced amount.
    6.4 If you paid by bitcoin transfer in BTC, you get refunded in BTC at the daily USD/BTC exchange rate based on your originally invoiced amount.

7) Refunds are not mandatory: if you don't request them with our refund request form, we won't be doing this automagically for you. You can opt to wait for your 50% (the maximum) compensated order to be delivered for any amount of time.

8 ) Refunds are based on the originally paid amount, excluding any coupons or discounts. For example, if as an avalon-clone customer you opted for a 50% free coupon on your originally paid amount of $1000, your refund will be based on $1000 and not on $1500.
Thanks so much for the update!

Awaiting any tracking information updates.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
No shipping update yet. I do believe we're very close to the automatic refund with 10% added IIRC that was promised by Bitmine for December batches.

Our Bitmine orders are:

R7/8
#2237, Rig, Mid October, showing as Completed
#2365, upgrades to Rig 1, Late October, showing as Processing

R18
#2298, Rig, mid-late November, showing as Processing
#4209, Rig 2 upgrades, early-mid December, showing as Completed

It's possible that they may have bundled the upgrade into the orig. orders (or viceversa), which is why half the orders have been showing as processing for months.

Here's a screenshot of our orders: http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll87/SurfSkateKauai/BitmineOrders.png
Here was the original #2237 order: http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll87/SurfSkateKauai/DZMCR7BMre-payment.png

(Edit: interesting that our #2237 order shows as a higher amount now; unsure if because #2365 was bundled into it, or if because of BTC's higher value)
What is the committed shipment date, which is the one published when you place the order.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Where in the order queue are we for this round? Was it an early or late purchase? I have 4 shares and look forward to hopefully recover something.
Activity: 29
so something already arrived? any update?
Activity: 918
Merit: 1002
The latest update from Giorgio is the December batch ships next week (with hashrate upgrades for the delay).

I have yet to receive a shipping update on this order.

Thank you for the update.
The latest update from Giorgio is the December batch ships next week (with hashrate upgrades for the delay).

I have yet to receive a shipping update on this order.
Thomas, the link for GB R7/8 is not working.

The page you were looking for doesn't exist.

You may have mistyped the address or the page may have moved.

If you are the application owner check the logs for more information.
Activity: 574
How soon before the R7-R8 spreadsheets are posted? Which team member in to co-op has the order number and the ability to look at the order status and post the updates?
Hmm thanks for reminding me I forgot about a few spreadsheets. I'll add these to this list and should hopefully have them up on the dz backup site under the round 7 page (if its not there I'll make one) sometime this weekend.

www.crypto-ops.com
How soon before the R7-R8 spreadsheets are posted? Which team member in to co-op has the order number and the ability to look at the order status and post the updates?
Any update on our orders?
http://bitmine.ch/?page_id=25

Apparently production just started today, so we should be getting the rigs soon =).

As another note so no one gets blindsided hosting fees will be slightly increased due to power consumption of the customer protection plan as Bitmine was late and this order should receive additional hashrate which equals additional power.
Any update on our orders?
Hoping for some positive news and updates on the R7 order. We have alot of bonus GH on these shares once they start hashing.
Updates can be found here.

http://bitmine.ch/?page_id=25
Hoping for some positive news and updates on the R7 order. We have alot of bonus GH on these shares once they start hashing.
Activity: 29
This is due in about 3 weeks with BM's version of MPP kicking in with extra hash rate. Let's cross fingers!

Merry Christmas everyone! If you celebrate or don't celebrate this holiday, my toast of good cheers to you and yours is still the same. I'm thankful for our customers and I'm thankful for you co-op members that have helped make this co-op the success it is today by helping us improve things over time and helping one another out with knowledge. 5 months ago I had no idea I'd form the biggest public co-op in the world for BTC mining.

It's an honor to be the founder and co-leader of a co-op full of so many like minded miners, and I'm both humbled by our success and very thankful to have met my co-leaders, which has resulted in round after round of world class values, and a crypto umbrella company founded upon the core of the DZ MC (with the co-op shielded as a sub-company).

Here's to a successful 2014!
Due to a shift in the production of our CoinCraft A1 chip, a three weeks delay affecting December-batch units has just been announced. Customer protection plan triggers and will feature upgraded hashing capability for free. Orders from January and later batches should NOT be affected by the delay.

Nobody likes to hear about late deliveries, especially in the Bitcoin mining world. While we tried to do everything we could to carefully plan the delivery terms, sometimes delays still happen in places where you have no control of them. This is the case of what happened yesterday, when we had a conference call with the supplier of the chip to follow up with the delivery schedule of the CoinCraft A1 ASIC chips, which were supposed to arrive at Bitmine’s assembly plant this week. Unfortunately, the production of the silicon wafers used by our chips has been delayed by three weeks from the factory, effectively forcing us to delay the December batch orders. As of now, the January and later batches should NOT be affected by the delay because our production capability is enough to recover the delays.

From Customer Protection Plan:

2) For each subsequent 10 days of late shipping, we will add for free 10% more hashing power to your order as penalty.

Undecided
=( At least we get more power even if it isn't that much
Activity: 546
Too bad...Would love to be able to move the money to R17
Double the hash for the same price (a month difference though)
Pages:
Jump to: