Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED]R7: Bitmine Rig, 1TH/s+, At-cost+Host, $70= 10-15GH/s +UPS. Mahalo! - page 9. (Read 21993 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
OK, put me down for 10 shares.

Still angry that I missed R5/R6 due to travel and being ill...

Hey mrmo, welcome back!

I'll soft reserve shares for you & Tiennou who's also rejoining us. Hope travel was fun and sorry to hear about the illness.

These 12 shares don't appear to be in my unofficial count so:

39 shares available.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
OK, put me down for 10 shares.

Still angry that I missed R5/R6 due to travel and being ill...
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
R8 - Cointerra?  Grin

Who knows? I just flow with the go.  Smiley

For instance: if someone came to me to become vetted as a GBC, and happened to suggest that...oh...they have (or will soon have) funds to buy half of an $11K MPP Sierra...then you might have the fastest Rig GB buyout of that size, in this forum's short history.  Wink  Smiley

Sounds like sci-fi if you were to read that last sentence in 2008, but it actually happened and the co-op has become much, much stronger and diverse with thousands of dollars worth of expert pro bono work and funds donated by myself and 5 others to make this at-cost co-op operate well and thrive.

I can't tell you what a pleasure it is to be dealing with other responsible adults. I love that the Co-op's leaders know what to do without needed to have their hands held thru the whole process. No man or woman is an island and this GB Coordinator is humbled and proud of this lil co-op that could.

You guys make me laugh, I've made friends who I'm positive I'll be friends for years, and it's an honor to co-lead this merry band of glass half full optimists.

Hahaha I see what you did there, also I still win so far on fastest GB.
R8 - Cointerra?  Grin

Who knows? I just flow with the go.  Smiley

For instance: if someone came to me to become vetted as a GBC, and happened to suggest that...oh...they have (or will soon have) funds to buy half of an $11K MPP Sierra...then you might have the fastest Rig GB buyout of that size, in this forum's short history.  Wink  Smiley

Sounds like sci-fi if you were to read that last sentence in 2008, but it actually happened and the co-op has become much, much stronger and diverse with thousands of dollars worth of expert pro bono work and funds donated by myself and 5 others to make this at-cost co-op operate well and thrive.

I can't tell you what a pleasure it is to be dealing with other responsible adults. I love that the Co-op's leaders know what to do without needed to have their hands held thru the whole process. No man or woman is an island and this GB Coordinator is humbled and proud of this lil co-op that could.

You guys make me laugh, I've made friends who I'm positive I'll be friends for years, and it's an honor to co-lead this merry band of glass half full optimists.
===

BTW, I won't go into details, but some heavy RL stuff happened near -R- so please go easy on him for requests & such, if you can for a bit. He's fine & I won't hurt our friendship by revealing what happened but I'd appreciate it if you guys can give him some time/space.

If you have some urgent matters related to R5/R6, please contact Thomas or myself first.

Thank you.
Activity: 546
legendary
Activity: 4102
Merit: 7765
'The right to privacy matters'
No worries. I understand & I'm sorry to hear your GBs haven't been going well. I'm sure I'll see you again.  Smiley

So 1 R1B share @ $43 + $482 for the UPS/Batteries.

BTW, hope you don't mind: after talking it over with firsttimeuser, while he could still use spare PSUs, I may ship that overkill UPS I'm buying from you to Missouri to help service R2-R6 Jupiters, Baby Jets, and Sierras to Missouri and buy a smaller UPS/battery backup for R1 which is only about 350-400W.

Would it be ok if I send you a label to print later this week after I pay you?

It would help the co-op out much better this way IMO. I think that's a much better investment of my resources into the co-op. What do you think?

==

56 shares remaining on our site, 5 shares in soft reserve.

Reserved
2, thyatis
3, slayernine

51 shares available.
makes sense
Hey ! I can't miss R7!!! I think we have the best team and GB Wink

2 shares for me
I might go with 5 but for now 2 is good
I am transferring btc to my account tomorrow
Owner, Minersource.net
Order #219 made on October 10, 2013. Order status: on-hold.

3 shares for me Smiley

btc sent...  Wink

Hi redtime,

Welcome aboard! Cheers!
You didnt tell people about my offer did you? I swear ill write my PMs in caps from now on.

3 shares for me Smiley

btc sent...  Wink

Hi redtime,

Welcome aboard! Cheers!
No worries. I understand & I'm sorry to hear your GBs haven't been going well. I'm sure I'll see you again.  Smiley

So 1 R1B share @ $43 + $482 for the UPS/Batteries.

BTW, hope you don't mind: after talking it over with firsttimeuser, while he could still use spare PSUs, I may ship that overkill UPS I'm buying from you to Missouri to help service R2-R6 Jupiters, Baby Jets, and Sierras to Missouri and buy a smaller UPS/battery backup for R1 which is only about 350-400W.

Would it be ok if I send you a label to print later this week after I pay you?

It would help the co-op out much better this way IMO. I think that's a much better investment of my resources into the co-op. What do you think?

==

56 shares remaining on our site, 5 shares in soft reserve.

Reserved
2, thyatis
3, slayernine

51 shares available.
legendary
Activity: 4102
Merit: 7765
'The right to privacy matters'
I am in for 3 shares or 3x 70 = 210.  Not the strongest commitment as I am having a bit of a problem with coins and fixing this other group buy.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=238336.0;all

I have 7.5 btc invested in this buy and it has an issue that if resolved I will buy 3  shares here.  If this buy ends up as a total loss (hope not) I can't buy the 3 shares here.

Roger that. I have you down for 3 reservations and 2 for bobsag3. Don't forget that I owe you $525 in a few days for the R1 UPS/Batts. If you'd like, we can subtract the three R7 shares from what I owe you & I sign the Tx w/ your ownership & send in a 3 share payment to the R7 wallet on your behalf that Thomas is in charge of. I would owe you 3 R7 shares and $315, if you wanted to go this route for my payment to you.

Also, please keep an eye out for a letter from me & the missus via ebay for your 4 PayPal shares in R6. It should arrive Friday/Saturday if anyone will be home to sign for it. I'll send your payment to -R- once it clears.

87 shares available.
 eyes peeled for the paypal shipment.  on that 525.   43 goes to  hash  boost on buy 1. IIRC so it is only 482 owed to me.

Ok, would you like me to pay for your three R7 shares and subtract this from the $482 as well? The $525 I owe you would be paid as: 1 R1B share ($43), 3 R7 shares ($70/ea), and $272.
I need to opt out as my other knc buy looks to be troubled. so the 525 will use only 43 for the r1 boost.

My group buys just have not panned out.  sorry.   but very grateful that r5 and r6 from dz and co look good.

maybe someone will deliver and i can get back in on this r7. but not for now.
56 shares remaining on our site, 8 shares in soft reserve.

Ergo: 48 shares available.
Put me down for 3 shares.  Just waiting for BTC to transfer and then I'll pay via the website.

Roger that. Welcome back slayernine!

My unofficial count is 54 shares available.

62 shares are currently listed on our Co-op site, 8 are in soft reserve on this thread.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Put me down for 3 shares.  Just waiting for BTC to transfer and then I'll pay via the website.
Owner, Minersource.net
70 shares available

69, actually. ;-)

I appreciate you guys putting this together, and am happy to lend a hand however I can!

Cool, NP! Thanks for the update. It's actually less because 5 were soft reserved on this thread by thyatis and philipma1957.

64 shares available.

Make that 61!
Activity: 29
Merit: 0

3 shares for me Smiley

btc sent...  Wink
70 shares available

69, actually. ;-)

I appreciate you guys putting this together, and am happy to lend a hand however I can!

Cool, NP! Thanks for the update. It's actually less because 5 were soft reserved on this thread by thyatis and philipma1957.

64 shares available.

Activity: 918
Merit: 1002
70 shares available

69, actually. ;-)

70 shares available

==

Also, re: Overclocking; these Rigs have a Turbo mode. We'll see about doing a Super.Turbo mode depending on the temp, fan speeds, and HW error rates we're seeing. We're going to have much more focused A/C cooling than the avg. home (or even server room) based Server or PC will ever see.

If they're late, this rig can take the extra module(s) without having to buy new hardware, which was another draw, when we were considering R7 options. We may purposely leave room in the rig for this purpose.
Hey slayernine, I think it's a given that it's going to be high. I think it's also a given that mfgs will continue to struggle to put our hardware. The reason being: it's damn hard and expensive to develop and produce ASIC wafers.

bobsag3 & I were up late on skype last night talking about how KnC's rollout was only a semi-success (pissed premium host customers that weren't first & some paid $4k a jupiter per yr to host, and many people still waiting on day 1 orders).

Bitmine's customer protection plan is that for every 10 days late they are, you get 10% extra hashrate. After 60 days lateness, they will give a full refund. We've pretty much decided too: that since we'll have an extra cold A/C cabinet we're overclocking the stuffings on these rigs (safely of course).

I'm not sure how awful it'll be if it comes to a full mass refund but in my dealings with Giorgio I've found him to be reasonable like an adult, instead of acting like a child like we've seen from 2 companies that were early entrants,
Pages:
Jump to: