Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED]R7: Bitmine Rig, 1TH/s+, At-cost+Host, $70= 10-15GH/s +UPS. Mahalo! - page 10. (Read 21993 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Product added to site enjoy.

Do I need to PM you my details if I paid through the site? I paid in BTC and you should have my address already from the web form I filled out.
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
Do you guys actually think R7 will be profitable if we don't get hardware till January?

Is there any reason the difficulty won't be sky high by then?

ROI will not be made unless the price of bitcoin rises
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Do you guys actually think R7 will be profitable if we don't get hardware till January?

Is there any reason the difficulty won't be sky high by then?
Activity: 728
Bought 4 shares through the site and paid in BTC. Thanks! lets hope I get more than 2.25 BTC in return  Tongue
Activity: 918
Merit: 1002
I'd like to reserve a share, if I may!  I've got the coins floating around now, I just need to move them around.  Should I pay via the website?  What would you guys prefer?
Use the website Smiley
In process now!
Activity: 546
Owner, Minersource.net
I'd like to reserve a share, if I may!  I've got the coins floating around now, I just need to move them around.  Should I pay via the website?  What would you guys prefer?
Use the website Smiley
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Round 7 Payment Details (Similar to R5/R6)
For now: please hold off on payments and state your soft reservations below.

Just ordered 1 share via the web site. Thanks very much!

-- Phil
Activity: 918
Merit: 1002
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Can we pay via PayPal?

Hi ishkur,

I'd rather we don't because the only way it makes financial sense is if it's sent as a gift. Too many gifts may get my wife's ebay-linked account flagged. Another thing is it takes 3-4 business days to transfer to checking so I can buy BTC at Coinbase at a 1% fee. Your alternative is BTCQuick at 7.5% fees.

I already promised 1 other person a PP payment to get this GB going. I'll take one more PP, which can be yours if getting BTC is too difficult. But that's my limit for this R7 GB, which is 2 PP payments sent as a gift so I don't have to deal w/ fees, illegal chargebacks, and fraud.

The only way I'd take more than 2 PP gifts for this R7, is if the buyers agrees to an additional 3% Paypal fee (it's normally 2.9% + 30 cents so just rounding up) over the $70 share price, so they'd be $72.10 instead.

Of course, that opens up another can of worms with chargebacks which is another reason why merchants love BTC...
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
Can we pay via PayPal?

-Redacted-: Co-GBC and remote admin for DZ MC. Also: DZ Miners Cooperative Boxed Set owner in R1-R6!

And R7.  It was hard enough collecting all of the first 6 that I'm not going to let a fresh new R7 get away from me....

Grin I hear ya. Still not sure what happened with Round four when I lost my boxed set in my own co-op thanks to oversales at the end.  Tongue

BTW: Also we did pick Bitmine because it's supposed to ship a month earlier.
And I bought a couple of shares via the website, too...

Thanks bobsag3! I had -R- down for 3, since he paid for 2 more, he moves up to 5 for R7.

85 shares available.

==

PAID

2, thomas_s
5, -Redacted-
1, DZ
2, bobsag3

RESERVED

2, thyatis
3, philipma1957 (may be paid by DZ)

15 shares PAID or RESERVED.
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
And I bought a couple of shares via the website, too...
Owner, Minersource.net
My 2 shares have been purchased thru the site!
You guys went for Bitmine instead of Cointerra for the 1month lead time right?
I am in for 3 shares or 3x 70 = 210.  Not the strongest commitment as I am having a bit of a problem with coins and fixing this other group buy.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=238336.0;all

I have 7.5 btc invested in this buy and it has an issue that if resolved I will buy 3  shares here.  If this buy ends up as a total loss (hope not) I can't buy the 3 shares here.

Roger that. I have you down for 3 reservations and 2 for bobsag3. Don't forget that I owe you $525 in a few days for the R1 UPS/Batts. If you'd like, we can subtract the three R7 shares from what I owe you & I sign the Tx w/ your ownership & send in a 3 share payment to the R7 wallet on your behalf that Thomas is in charge of. I would owe you 3 R7 shares and $315, if you wanted to go this route for my payment to you.

Also, please keep an eye out for a letter from me & the missus via ebay for your 4 PayPal shares in R6. It should arrive Friday/Saturday if anyone will be home to sign for it. I'll send your payment to -R- once it clears.

87 shares available.
 eyes peeled for the paypal shipment.  on that 525.   43 goes to  hash  boost on buy 1. IIRC so it is only 482 owed to me.

Ok, would you like me to pay for your three R7 shares and subtract this from the $482 as well? The $525 I owe you would be paid as: 1 R1B share ($43), 3 R7 shares ($70/ea), and $272.
legendary
Activity: 4102
Merit: 7763
'The right to privacy matters'
I am in for 3 shares or 3x 70 = 210.  Not the strongest commitment as I am having a bit of a problem with coins and fixing this other group buy.

I have 7.5 btc invested in this buy and it has an issue that if resolved I will buy 3  shares here.  If this buy ends up as a total loss (hope not) I can't buy the 3 shares here.

Roger that. I have you down for 3 reservations and 2 for bobsag3. Don't forget that I owe you $525 in a few days for the R1 UPS/Batts. If you'd like, we can subtract the three R7 shares from what I owe you & I sign the Tx w/ your ownership & send in a 3 share payment to the R7 wallet on your behalf that Thomas is in charge of. I would owe you 3 R7 shares and $315, if you wanted to go this route for my payment to you.

Also, please keep an eye out for a letter from me & the missus via ebay for your 4 PayPal shares in R6. It should arrive Friday/Saturday if anyone will be home to sign for it. I'll send your payment to -R- once it clears.

87 shares available.
  eyes peeled for the paypal shipment.  on that 525.   43 goes to  hash  boost on buy 1. IIRC so it is only 482 owed to me.

87 shares available.
Activity: 574
Product added to site enjoy.
legendary
Activity: 4102
Merit: 7763
'The right to privacy matters'
I am in for 3 shares or 3x 70 = 210.  Not the strongest commitment as I am having a bit of a problem with coins and fixing this other group buy.

I have 7.5 btc invested in this buy and it has an issue that if resolved I will buy 3  shares here.  If this buy ends up as a total loss (hope not) I can't buy the 3 shares here.
Pages:
Jump to: