Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED]R7: Bitmine Rig, 1TH/s+, At-cost+Host, $70= 10-15GH/s +UPS. Mahalo! - page 5. (Read 21993 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Due to a shift in the production of our CoinCraft A1 chip, a three weeks delay affecting December-batch units has just been announced. Customer protection plan triggers and will feature upgraded hashing capability for free. Orders from January and later batches should NOT be affected by the delay.

Nobody likes to hear about late deliveries, especially in the Bitcoin mining world. While we tried to do everything we could to carefully plan the delivery terms, sometimes delays still happen in places where you have no control of them. This is the case of what happened yesterday, when we had a conference call with the supplier of the chip to follow up with the delivery schedule of the CoinCraft A1 ASIC chips, which were supposed to arrive at Bitmine’s assembly plant this week. Unfortunately, the production of the silicon wafers used by our chips has been delayed by three weeks from the factory, effectively forcing us to delay the December batch orders. As of now, the January and later batches should NOT be affected by the delay because our production capability is enough to recover the delays.

From Customer Protection Plan:

2) For each subsequent 10 days of late shipping, we will add for free 10% more hashing power to your order as penalty.

Undecided
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Regardless its not that far away!
Activity: 574
Bitmine.ch shipping window open 12/3/2013, any order status updates or tracking numbers?
I was told we had a mid / late Dec. ship date.
Activity: 22
Bitmine.ch shipping window open 12/3/2013, any order status updates or tracking numbers?
Anyone, Anyone .... Beuhler
Hoping that this pans out, these shares have become very expensive now. If someone was to backout would the funds be returned in BTC?
Activity: 546
Owner, Minersource.net
Merit: 250
Any updates from Bitmine?
Thanks
Activity: 46
2 shares purchased via website

to: 1CWtopf8y4Ws5yuCU3GwUvU8PVfjBcrQ2p

amount: 1.10529196 BTC

tx: 91aa701051ad17d973c370a6d26c4e8bc230407eaba464d788078ff7279a5ada

please payout to: 19HT1kEf83eFZk3e8iRp3eUGjmqPkkjYjY

thanks ...

gb

Hi, payout address as above has not been added to spreadsheet

thanks

gb
Activity: 10
Order# 238 is from me, same info as you have for order# 210. I opened a ticket, not sure which you will see first.

Phil
Activity: 266
Blitz:The price affects the perception of the news
Hey DZ, the Pony Express finally found my tepee.  Signature affixed.   Grin

Thanks for your patience.

/Frank
Spreadsheet uploaded

http://www.dzminercoop.com/?page_id=165

Please check and open a support ticket if you find an error or would like to be public. Reference your order number as well.
Activity: 364
Hey I saw R8, why is it 10$ cheaper? Thanks
From what I've heard its cheaper because bitmine announced a halloween sale to DZ in a skype call last night so the price is lower on the module if we order it during the sale.

It's true. I was talking to Giorgio on Skype like I updated in the R8 OP after I paid off R7, and might've been the first person outside Bitmine with this info: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3354576

Giorgio's confirmation of the sale: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3355225

On behalf of this co-op, if I'm not doing GB work, I'm doing due diligence on manufacturers and checking out potential future deals for the co-op. It's how I sometimes uncover gems or special deals thanks to the impressive combined buying power of our co-op's members and leaders.

I mentioned that I already saved the co-op 12% off the R7 BTC price by taking advantage of the higher exchange rate compared to when we did our down payments on Friday. I passed on these saving by capping the GB at 91 shares instead of 100, with the extra 9% hashrate to be split amongst us during miner payouts. This extra hashrate could work out to be a free additional 1 to 1.5 Gigahash extra per share that R8 won't have.

I already cancelled 1 order and I don't want to cancel again after I may or may not have helped talk Giorgio into giving a discount for everyone. They're a small company and I'm trying to build a positive, longer term relationship with the manufacturers that I deal with on our behalf.

==

Wow, even Black Arrow stopped by in R9. We're getting notice from manufacturers who find the double and triple USD at-cost price points we can offer to be attractive compared to the usual 4 digit prices.
From what I've heard its cheaper because bitmine announced a halloween sale to DZ in a skype call last night so the price is lower on the module if we order it during the sale.
Great news!

After the dust settled, we only sold 91 shares *but* thanks to BTC rising in value this last week, we had enough funds for purchasing the Bitmine Rig & still having leftover funds for the usual 20 minute UPS protection that are included with DZ MC miners.

Therefore: 9% extra hashrate will be evenly split among the 91 PAID shares in R7!

No need to do anything different: instead our payout calculations will have a divisor of 91 instead of 100, to automatically adjust your R7 shares for the 9% extra HashRate!

==

Also: Bitmine specs are 25GH/s per Bitmine ASIC chip in normal mode, up to *40* GH/s per ASIC in Turbo mode!

Therefore: this 800GH/s rig we bought can do 1280 GH/s in Turbo mode! You'll also get 9% extra hashrate automatically added on top of that!

Keep in mind: since we'll have more focused A/C cooling then your usual server room, if the Rig can handle it without letting out the magic smoke, then we're going to incrementally overclock even further while carefully monitoring temps/performance/error rates.
Quote from: DyslexicZombei link=topic=308512.msg3346872#msg3346872

EDIT: Including OldGeek's 2 PP shares, which will take a while for funds to clear, but I'm listing him as PAID for R7 for 2 shares.

Thanks for that.  Still waiting for the confirmation.

/Frank

Hi Frank,

As far as I'm concerned: You're all paid up. It's just going to take a while to add your Paypal funds to the BTC wallet as it takes 1-2 weeks for us to get funds from eBay shares, which means those funds have to be floated if we include them in the Round's purchases.

I actually got your letter w/ eBay GB details out today. Couldn't get to it yesterday & Post Office was closed on Monday.

No worries though, there's no concerns about you not paying; it's just going to take a while for your funds to show up, which is why we're sometimes hesitant to use PP for Group Buys (that and eBay/PayPal doesn't like it when we get around their proctology exams (AKA as their exorbitant fees)) because it can slow down things for the co-op when we're buying hardware.

Since your shares will be part of the included small UPS fund, and the hardware is already purchased, this isn't a concern at the moment.
Activity: 266
Blitz:The price affects the perception of the news
Quote from: DyslexicZombei link=topic=308512.msg3346872#msg3346872

EDIT: Including OldGeek's 2 PP shares, which will take a while for funds to clear, but I'm listing him as PAID for R7 for 2 shares.

Thanks for that.  Still waiting for the confirmation.

/Frank
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Me too!  I can be in again.
Those are paid by the combined DZ MC co-op funds for Rounds 2-7.

There's also a beast $1.1K UPS/Battery bank combo that I bought from philipma1957 that's headed to Missouri in a bit.

==

We're PAID on this R7 order! Congrats everyone! We're finally in the Bitmine Production Queue.

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll87/SurfSkateKauai/DZMCR7BMre-payment.png
https://blockchain.info/tx/16a960c532958adee8a81403f5a133bce9cea27d2e34bd076d9093f530d7fd13

==

After final accounting we may actually be short a few shares (we may have said that once or twice in this Round) but we had enough to buy the miner!

We're either going to offer a few more shares (not necessarily right now) or just split the hashrate among ~93 95 shares instead of 100.

If this round opens up again I'm going to shoot it....
Pages:
Jump to: