Pages:
Author

Topic: Cloudhashing ASIC mining contracts, UK LTD company - Now Mining & Paying Bitcoin - page 25. (Read 197174 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
So I set my reinvestment to 10% and so far they are still not taking the 10% out from block payments.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039
I have been scammed by CloudHashing to the tune of approx. 9 bitcoins.

Don't pity me just be very advised!

Bitcoinstore has told me that they dropped him as a provider last week. Kudos to them.

Provider of what?

Can u give more details?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
The Little of 0.25 BTC Payout ant working whit Cloudhashing 

I guess whit all this bad reviews and comments they are not gonna make it as a business..and we lose again Cry
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
I have been scammed by CloudHashing to the tune of approx. 9 bitcoins.

Don't pity me just be very advised!

Bitcoinstore has told me that they dropped him as a provider last week. Kudos to them.
I'm setting nothing.  10% pool fee is stupid, which we HAVE to pay.
We get little as it is anyway.
I'm sure their T&Cs said they'd use 30% for RRP and they kindly gave you the option to opt out of that.. They'd still take the 30% but you could ask it wasn't invested in their RRP if you wanted..
So now it's configurable, can you change your terms and conditions of a contract without asking your customers to accept it? I'm genuinely curious. (Not so much about this, just in general)

Thanks

They are asking you.

But why would you reinvest? That is just doubling down your losses. At the moment difficulty is rising ~40% every 10 days which compounds to ~100% per month. I would bag that 30% income while you can, not chuck it in Clownhashing's pot.

I'm simpley curious to see what they are offering as far as Ghs/btc.  I'll change it back to 0 but I don't think its working yet anyway.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
received payment too me at less than 1/5 of my contract value.....

I barely got a 10% of my contract... but the worst thing is that if you ask for a refund they don't answer you
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009
received payment too me at less than 1/5 of my contract value.....
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
I'm sure their T&Cs said they'd use 30% for RRP and they kindly gave you the option to opt out of that.. They'd still take the 30% but you could ask it wasn't invested in their RRP if you wanted..
So now it's configurable, can you change your terms and conditions of a contract without asking your customers to accept it? I'm genuinely curious. (Not so much about this, just in general)

Thanks

They are asking you.

But why would you reinvest? That is just doubling down your losses. At the moment difficulty is rising ~40% every 10 days which compounds to ~100% per month. I would bag that 30% income while you can, not chuck it in Clownhashing's pot.

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

Thanks
Activity: 172
I'm setting nothing.  10% pool fee is stupid, which we HAVE to pay.
Set my reinvestment to 10% just to see what happens...
It does seem odd that some customers are paid, and those that ask for refunds are not   Shocked
Activity: 205
Cannot withdraw.... Anymore
Cannot change password... Anymore
Cannot change payment threshold... Anymore

Was thinking..... They need a contract......... Taken out on them Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
I just logged into the pool and it appears they have added 25% to my July contract hashrate...
Activity: 854
Bitcoin: The People's Bailout
Does anyone know how the "Mining Difficulty" setting works in the Dashboard section of their Mining Pool website?  I'm guessing this allows me to decide how many BTC to reinvest based on the network's difficulty level?
Activity: 854
Bitcoin: The People's Bailout
It appears that they have managed to make this a lot more complicated than it was when I originally purchased contracts back in May.  I registered a BTC address for payouts to be sent to when I purchased the contracts and the last payout was received on October 2nd.  Now I'm supposed to create an account at a new website they've created and set a payout threshold?  Do we no longer have the option of receiving a regularly scheduled payout every one or two weeks?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009
Why auto payout from the pool is not working ?!!?!?!??!  Angry Angry Angry

Threshold at 0.01 Btc

My Actual balance 0.1 Btc and no payouts !!!! It's more than two day that my balance is over 0.01 threshold.......  Angry Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 172
Has anyone checked there payment address?
It's just that mine was changed!!  Shocked

I've changed it back and locked it, I've all so changed my password.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
@ioio32l

What's your contract ? How many GHS have you received ?
They will continue to scam until someone actually takes them to court.
Pages:
Jump to: