Pages:
Author

Topic: Cloudhashing ASIC mining contracts, UK LTD company - Now Mining & Paying Bitcoin - page 23. (Read 197174 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
What is my best course of action here? I paid with bitcoin /bitpay, non UK citizen. Had complete radio silence for some days now.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039
chinchs i just see your topic

i have ask a refund right now with the google wallet account and i will waiting 3 days to do mediation

thanks you

Please keep update to see how many people actually go refunds.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Great, please let us know how this result  Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 539
chinchs i just see your topic

i have ask a refund right now with the google wallet account and i will waiting 3 days to do mediation

thanks you
i have no news for my refund so i have create a accout in cex.io to invest the 0.14bt i have win with CH

https://cex.io/r/0/trankil/0/
Did you paid with gwallet?

im my order this is writed

payment information : Secure Google Checkout

Did you start mediation with google?
Google told me last week they will refund me, and I got credited this morning:
You have received a payment of USD 257.07 from GOOGLE *CloudHashing
i have no news for my refund so i have create a accout in cex.io to invest the 0.14bt i have win with CH

im my order this is writed

payment information : Secure Google Checkout

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Activity: 9
Do you know if we could have a refund with Paypal ?

I have a fucking July contract, 1000$..
legendary
Activity: 1554
Like the song says...
This ship is sinking...

Pool Hashrate: 28.15 Th/s

And didnt Adam B Levine end the interview by saying something like ".....good luck with the difficulty increase"?
Activity: 21
I don't think they knew the equipment was going to be late. Did any of us know when some of us ordered from Butterfly Labs?  I think they we're lied to by the manufacturers just like how they lied to all of us. I also concur, I don't think their intent was fraud or Scam. I just think that this is a company that got way to big to fast. They tried to do to much to quickly. I think it's a company that could be better managed and a company that needs better communication with their customers. When they have issues, they should be speaking up, and not in this forum, they should be communicating to their customers! We all have email!

Customers should be notified during every step of the way on everything that's going on. they should be giving them updates if the pool is down, if upgrades are being done, payout issues, website issues, or any other issues, upgrades or announcements. I hate the fact that they just keep their customers in the dark. it really bothers me. Yesterday, the pool was down all day, not one peep from them about the situation.

To say something positive about them, there are flaws but I do get paid when the system actually works. They did pass on more GH as promised and it does look like I will probably pass my ROI on my July Contract. Having said all that, I don't think their intent is fraudulent (having looked at blockchain, the last bitcoin payout was 487BTC  or over $120,000 USD to their customers),

That tells me their intent is to run a legitimate business, they just need better management personnel who can handle the everyday stuff and Public relations. I hope they can get pass this and steer this ship towards the right direction before it sinks. as being part of the bitcoin community, we should hope that they succeed, bring more people to bitcoin and create more awareness. Their advertising has brought more people to bitcoin everyday. It's efforts like this that bring more awareness and demand for bitcoin. The price of bitcoin will go up with more demand. We need to think about that.

I'm sure we will see a price adjustment soon on their offers and like always, people will jump on like usual.
Like the song says...
This ship is sinking...

Pool Hashrate: 28.15 Th/s
Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Just a quick comment on the subject of 'fraud', having been through this with lawyers in relation to one of my business investments in the Fiat world.

To prove fraud you need to prove intent, that is to say the party knew they could not meet their claims or obligations and therefore deliberately took money under pretences they knew could not be met. If however a business or investment fails because the circumstances changed (chips were delayed, network hash rose far faster than expected) then it is not fraud, just bad luck or bad judgement.

Many businesses and investements fail, mainly because of poor management or external factors, only a small handful are fraudulent and proving that is usually very hard.

OK it's good to know that, but actually I think they did so. They knew all the time that equipments where not to be delivered on time, already happend with july contracts but they still kept selling. Prove that is complicated.

Any way the service is not being as described. Actually there's not RRP.
Activity: 298
Merit: 250

Just a quick comment on the subject of 'fraud', having been through this with lawyers in relation to one of my business investments in the Fiat world.

To prove fraud you need to prove intent, that is to say the party knew they could not meet their claims or obligations and therefore deliberately took money under pretences they knew could not be met. If however a business or investment fails because the circumstances changed (chips were delayed, network hash rose far faster than expected) then it is not fraud, just bad luck or bad judgement.

Many businesses and investements fail, mainly because of poor management or external factors, only a small handful are fraudulent and proving that is usually very hard.
Finally!!!!
Refunded    $248.47

Got my refund! After google mediation, they decided to refund my money.

Well played. Persistence is worth while.

Hoe do you het Google tot help you?
I used the refund request button to.
I pay wit googlewallet to

* Enter to your Gwallet account
* Click in the technology IQ order
* Click contact technology IQ and ask for the refund
* Wait for 3 days and go to this link
https://support.google.com/wallet/answer/2907717?hl=en&topic=8955&rd=1
* Click request a mediation and complete the form. They will contact you
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Finally!!!!
Refunded    $248.47

Well played. Persistence is worth while.

Hoe do you het Google tot help you?
I used the refund request button to.
I pay wit googlewallet to
Finally!!!!
Refunded    $248.47

Did they bill you in GBP like me?? or they billed you that amount in USD?

They bill me in GBP: £164,96

and they refund you the same amount of GBP?

I didn't saw it in the credit card yet, but in my google wallet account I have a refund for -£164,96, I will let you know when I had the money back.

For my information: How do I initiate such a request?

I posted a few days ago, you should go to G Wallet, click help, select refund and they request you contact the seller, after 3 days you can initiate from the same page a mediation request (48 hours later for me i got the requet). I hope this help you
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026
In Cryptocoins I Trust
I hate to say I told you so, but go to page 1. Also, I have popped into this thread randomly to reiterate my concern for Cloud Hashing.

I hope that you guys are able to get refunds, however you must realize that most of the money is likely spent. There are only so many refunds they will be able to afford IMO.

Anyways... good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: